News - Reader comments

Samsung Galaxy Nexus US injunction gets reversed

11 October, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung Galaxy Nexus US injunction gets reversed  - read the full textThe injunction banning the sale of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the United States has been reversed by US appeals court. According to the decision, Apple could not present sufficient evidence, relating consumer demand for the Android smartphone to its universal search patent. The injunction,...

 

Sort by:

Those people claim that Samsung is a copy cat should acknowledge Sammy is good artist and also accept the fact that Apple is great artist because they steal. Go search the video what Steve said previously.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:45
  • PF7D

innovative products my Foot! Cheap plastic designs, selfish and greedy company, repetitive phones, desperate, childish fans, copycats (iphones bounce back feature etc). Thats all samsung will ever be.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:44
  • mcut

> In reply to zzzzz890 @ 2012-10-12 07:33 from u7ma - click to readEither your a die hard apple fan boy are your just trying to start an argument...

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:42
  • vpcS

it's shudnt be happen at all if apple just be more competitive than being unreasonable for "patent this and patent that" lawsuit. if patent law exist, why ford motor company didnt sue all other motor company in the 1st place.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:41
  • tZja

> In reply to zzzzz890 @ 2012-10-12 07:33 from u7ma - click to readand we enjoy the revolutionary creative way they helped comunication evolve into ... yet they seem to have remained back there, at the same ol' stuff they did back in '07 ... and it's time for most of us to move on to the next greatest revolutionary step (like the notification bar that apple did not steal from google...)

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:41
  • p35A

Apple copy lg Prada1

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:41
  • TSAi

> In reply to zzzzz890 @ 2012-10-12 07:33 from u7ma - click to readSure mate... whatever you say...

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:40
  • PP2d

Just wondering if the Galaxy Nexus didnt infringe on any of the patents and it was unjusticely banned for some time, can Samsung ask for $$$ for the time it wasnt on the shelves?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:39
  • 4yTx

> In reply to zzzzz890 @ 2012-10-12 07:33 from u7ma - click to readmaybe you could be more convincing by providing some examples. How is Samsung the copycat?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:38
  • 4rPn

Samsung is the greatest copycat of the century!
It is a biggest thief in the history of mankind that steals intellectual property from Apple.

Very unfortunate for Apple who are the most creative, imaginative, innovative, extraordinary, revolutionary company that changed the way we communicate everyday failed to be protected by law.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:33
  • u7ma

> In reply to rafamx.mx @ 2012-10-12 07:23 from LwT3 - click to readMaybe the us court using the ios map fell from the bridge too.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:27
  • v0qT

Take it Apple, in your face!!! HAHAHAHA (I'm not Android fan, but I hate Apple selling the same fuc...ng boring phone like if it were the best and trying to ban the competition)

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:23
  • LwT3

the court learned that nexus is 5billion times better than iphone..

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:23
  • P%uU

apple is trying to earn money by filing cases against any company that is trying to give anything new ....they might file cases against mothers one day.....

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:21
  • rJ7B

The damage has already been done... so many lost sales because the judge sided with apple too quickly.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:20
  • Q}3J

apple's lawsuits will start backfiring up their own asses soon

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:05
  • q{pE

yea both useless companies can carry on with their fight.....

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 07:01
  • vbMq

Yeah!
Screw you apple

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 06:59
  • sy11

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.