News - Reader comments

Photos of Samsung Galaxy S II Plus and Grand Duos surface

12 December, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Photos of Samsung Galaxy S II Plus and Grand Duos surface - read the full textTwo rumored Galaxy smartphones have taken a step closer to reality, as both got pictured and have had their specs leaked. Both will run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of box, and both take after previous Galaxy designs. The Samsung Galaxy S II Plus I9105 is for all intents and purposes a rehash...

 

Sort by:

Awesome http://hackread.com/samsung-ga...face-rumors/

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-15 19:48
  • aX9q

I so wish they finally made premium phones with dual sim - one for work, one personal. Although I'm waiting for FullHD, would buy Note 2 Duos in a snap.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-15 00:40
  • q9}y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-13 08:32 from xIh@ - click to readYeah, I've noticed that it's never ios fans attacking windows fans and vices versa. They are always tag teaming up against android fans. Maybe it's because ios fans feel the treat of android and windows fans can already hear W8 phone's screams of death. It's no wonder they feel a certain comradery.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-14 11:28
  • Jaf2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-13 08:32 from xIh@ - click to readoh yeah, then you better just read this page the latest posted from gsmarena at the front page:

"Android is winning the war with iOS pretty clearly"

Now if I were you, find a hole and hide you axx

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 16:51
  • 4r3V

Anyone let me know the Battery Backup of Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 15:21
  • sUUG

one more call im gna kill myself

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 14:52
  • 9x7a

So?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 13:18
  • Pnc1

I have been looking forward to SII Plus or SII Advance. Hoping it will have Note 2 type of AMOLED screen.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 11:57
  • fmx3

> In reply to Hmmm___hmmmm @ 2012-12-13 00:01 from bJbn - click to readno It's not that one it's a upgraded version of old one

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 09:12
  • 7tIw

samsung i will full fill only with s3 mini duos .and i will rock definitely correct hard ware configuration special for asian countries,may increase screen up 4.3 or 4.5.......... up to 25k,all other waist smartphone like s duos totally becomes out dated only for launching a month,its very tough market competition .to survive in market understand need,no one like to change their set just for after one month .......

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 08:43
  • uuVj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-13 06:37 from 4r3V - click to readVisit the Lumia 920 , 620, Ipad mini, ipad4 and ip5 blackberry 10 page. Invested with fanroids like yourself. It's never windows fans attacking ios fans, or ios fans attacking windows, its always a war between an android fanboy, and the talked about item.

Some people do a have a point. What would you say if apple announced that they are releasing the a brand new phone in 2013 of January, but using ip4 parts>? Same thing. Samsung is just spamming the world with redundant phones.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 08:32
  • xIh@

> In reply to real WAKE UP,Samsung @ 2012-12-12 22:27 from niBR - click to readWhy u ppl expect mid range ph spec to be like high end ones?....

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 06:51
  • Ia0@

wonder why not s3 plus?! I can see those iboring fans are so jealous keep coming to troll... what a loser.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 06:37
  • 4r3V

Listen folks, all we hear is "It looks so similar", well so do houses but you find your way to your own, do you sleep with another partner by mistake because they have the same amount of arms/legs, do you pick up the wrong children from school, get into the wrong car because it looks similar. If you keep mistaking things for things they are not you really shouldn't be out in public.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 06:15
  • m5ER

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-13 03:01 from RDXJ - click to readSII looks nothing like the iPhone 4. It doesn't even function like the iphone 4. The only thing common between these two phones is rounded corners on a rectangle.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 05:29
  • 4bF2

It must be because of Samsung will not be updating their original S II to JB. Shame, Samsung

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 04:53
  • RILX

> In reply to David Auster @ 2012-12-12 23:21 from Jphf - click to readOf course is one of the best phone because is clone from iphone

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 03:01
  • RDXJ

Well what do u expect from samdung?!

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 02:58
  • RDXJ

> In reply to Mr.Sicktime @ 2012-12-12 18:56 from 0IFc - click to readWhat do you put on your iPhone? Plastic.. so you FAIL!

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 02:41
  • 4bF2

Please Samsung keep the screen size same and make the resolution atleast qHD(as HD will make the price go up, and anyways the S2 had full set of sub-pixels)
Also better if we get a notification LED, that was missed on the Premier...

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-13 02:30
  • 2@Hj

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.