News - Reader comments

GSMArena's top 10 most popular news and reviews in 2012

02 January, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
GSMArena's top 10 most popular news and reviews in 2012 - read the full text2012 was a busy year for the smartphone industry, which worked pretty hard to produce some pretty good products we’ve ever seen. As expert reviewers we also had our hands full, trying to cover as many of the phones as we could get our hands on to make picking your next smartphone as easy as...

 

Sort by:

Your reviews are exellent and very good
but must include the price of the phones numerically

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-06 16:46
  • U$0w

This article just goes to show that Samsung fanboys are way, way more curious of Apple products than anyone else. Look, they try to click on any Samsung product as much and as often as they can to make them number 1 on the ratings, but can't quite resist looking up the new iPhone 5 when it went out. Did you say Apple products are not popular? I am almost sure everyone wants one if given enough resources.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-04 14:40
  • t7Xi

i like it

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 16:13
  • Y}K4

where is the news about the patent war? hahaha..

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 12:16
  • P@dH

I was so eagerly waiting for the review on Lumia 820 and 920, and wasn't disappointed when the reviews actually came out. Still, I think all my queries will be answered once I get both these sts in my hands. And the news and preview of Lumia 620 was like ICING ON THE CAKE

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 11:31
  • ubEN

Android was dominating in 2012, lets see if the stakes changes in 2013.

With Sailfish, tizen and BB10 coming up to battle the smartphone share, lets hope the end user get benefit by the battle of smartphone os.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 11:12
  • D1SL

OMG !!! what's the big deal when you're using iphone, blackberry , S3 or Note,android etc in ????? helllllooooo soooo superficial.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 09:32
  • t7EM

> In reply to droopy @ 2013-01-02 18:37 from L5}Q - click to readsome enlightened people said the world would end on million occasions and they have their followers so you are free to believe whatever giggles your fandroid ears:)

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 09:27
  • mjPY

> In reply to ManoharManohar @ 2013-01-03 08:10 from bJfZ - click to readi have three Samsung phones and they are s**t compared to Nokia. Sa,sung has started a slow but persistent fall down actually, and Nokia has just started rising. Cheap plastic is cheap plastic. If Nokia has android rival, that is only Sony.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 08:29
  • 3TL5

Nokia... I've been your fan since 2004. Never wrote a review against you up to now! What happened to you! I can't digest as there is no place for you in this two (top ten of 2012) artices except for N808, a Symbian phone. Open your eyes atleast now. Produce Symbian phones along with Windows. People's taste differ. Some like Smbian, some like Windows...... Oh Nokia, I can go on giving you reasons like this! But what is the use! Even the Readers are getting bore of such reviews (Bring back Symbian) But no change in your attitude! You will Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!
I know... Android fans will laugh at this futile review! You can laugh because you have got all the reasons to do so. Be happy with your Androids. I no more defend that Nokia is superior to SAMSUNG as I did all tese days. I respect SAMSUNG though I don't have any SAMSUG mobile!

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 08:10
  • bJfZ

> In reply to Yuuup @ 2013-01-02 21:59 from 3agv - click to readBuddy we are talking about whole 2012, All the Lumia reviews happened just at the end of December, what do you expect...??? beating products which came in may 2012...!!!
Still I can not understand why some people are huge fans of specific brands for nothing...me personally would buy any gadget from ant brands which give me more facilities and passion, no matter it will be IOS, Android or WP...

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 07:58
  • vMhL

> In reply to M-i20 @ 2013-01-02 22:05 from fXwh - click to readthis is a classic example of annoying fanboy's behaviour which I think we should discourage.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 07:23
  • IaHY

That's so 2012. People, don't dwell in the past. 2013 comes.. WP8 and BB10 will gain more momentum. Android will hold its ground. Ooh. There will be an iPhone 5s during the 1st half, maybe an iPhone6 by the end of the year. And who knows, there might even be an iPad mini 1s or 2 and an iPad 5th gen. Bleh, that would be boring. Is that innovative? omg.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 06:33
  • PPgT

And the all time number #1 Troll goes to!...

iHATER

Clap clap clap....

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 05:00
  • vxrD

> In reply to M-i20 @ 2013-01-02 22:05 from fXwh - click to readu just praise samsung and android because u using S3 ...how about when u used other samsung phone beside note 2 and S3 ....

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 04:44
  • ibHG

> In reply to Zao @ 2013-01-03 00:29 from 3TL5 - click to readDude, the only reason lumia review is not up there in GSMARENA list is that they released the review light years after it was on any other site...
This u would know if u are a regular to this site

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 03:50
  • t5{Z

The views clearly reflect real life interest. Most normal people i see carry iphones or samsung. Very few other mobiles are seen..

Sorry i hardly see any wp8 phones. However nokia candybar phones still dominate the lower salary group and workers.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 03:15
  • PGXk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-03 01:57 from t7Xk - click to readHonestly most iPhone users doesnt mind reviews and throw some garbage like samsung users does

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 02:44
  • vxrD

lol the reason why the apple 5 vs s3 took more reviews because you compared that phone to samsung s3(the most popular phone) and everyone was too interested if that could beat the monster phone

i thought you did not get that far if you just compared that phone to other flagship phones

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 01:57
  • t7Xk

Glad to see iphone live and well :) very good mobile

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-03 01:36
  • vjsf

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.