News - Reader comments

Sony Xperia Z now available in France, rest of EU holds breath

18 February, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Sony Xperia Z now available in France, rest of EU holds breath - read the full textPreviously we heard that the Sony Xperia Z European launch will be on Thursday, February 21, but it appears French users were lucky enough to get the 5" 1080p flagship a few days in advance. Sony has unleashed the Xperia Z through its official online store in France today, asking 649 for it. The...

 

Sort by:

Pre ordered!

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 06:59
  • gIVJ

Xperia Z has some issues with the 13MP camera.
The captured photo image is not sharp enough and less detail comparing to Galaxy S3.

The built in Bravia Engine is not able to further enhance the quality of video & photo on the internet browser However, they (video & photo) look better in SGS3 or SGNote II.

Hopefully Sony can fix those issues asap!

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 06:17
  • 2mCd

> In reply to Common_636 @ 2013-02-18 18:48 from RcFM - click to readwell actually that depends on user to use these features. most of my friends who owned SGS3 never user smart stay and pop up player (sorry if i'm mistaken).
as for me i want Z to replace my iphone 4 because design, connectivity etc.. i'm so proud with my iphone 4 because since iphone 4, all the iphone products still using the same design.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 03:23
  • 9537

when it will cm in india any one know that,.,,.,,,.,Kush

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 01:33
  • Y}K4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-19 01:12 from 2mCd - click to readSure price will go down. You don't need to be a genius to predict that. But that it will be because Sgs4 and iPhone 5s is not gonna be the reason. Prices always go down.

Tell us why you say this? Do we all want an iPhone? Or a Samsung? Then we would not be interested in this phone to begin with. I don't want no iPhone restrictions and i don't want iTunes. And i don't want Samsung coz i already have a Note 2 and is not that great. I want the Z and the price don't matter.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 01:25
  • m7KR

Im bet...
The price will go down in next 2 month when next
flagship come from sammy or apple.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 01:12
  • 2mCd

My precious

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-19 00:23
  • vxrD

Where is the purple. I want to know how it stacks up against the white with fingerprints.If anyone sees a purple one please do some fingering on the back.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 23:57
  • m7KR

Master Is Coming !

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 22:04
  • pT71

The Three variant is cheaper than the others and can be bought for around £470, however, apparently the device is tainted by visible Three branding and the software has been modified by Three as well

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 21:36
  • 3amY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-18 19:47 from niyy - click to readare u jelly cuz u can't affort it?

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 21:09
  • 0Udq

> In reply to tazyx22 @ 2013-02-18 20:57 from ntMa - click to readand your gonna say the same crap in 6-8 months when another flagship phone is released, so go troll somewhere else with your crappy comment

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 21:08
  • LaTT

> In reply to tazyx22 @ 2013-02-18 20:57 from ntMa - click to readif you are not a sony fan why are u here? go to your samsung page ang wait for your sg4

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 21:07
  • 0Udq

> In reply to tazyx22 @ 2013-02-18 20:57 from ntMa - click to readI guess trolls like you don't know how to read. It says 649 euros, not 800. Stop exaggerating you Sammy fanboy.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 21:06
  • 0f{S

Why should I buy this overpriced phone and throw away 800 Euros when in another 6-8 months there will be another phone which will cost half and do the same thing like this expensive phone ?
It does what other phone do, made calls, navigate to internet, pictures, music.
What's so good at it if it costs a lot ? It's made of gold ? Battery never recharged ? Only because it's a sony ? I had Sony speakers, they sucks hard !!!!
Only to buy cause it's name ?
Get real !!! Let's see SG IV and then talk.
Buy an expensive phone to be more easily tracked and recorded ... hehehe.
Privacy ?? Good one.
3-400 Euro is a real price, rest is marketing and carrier profit. So buy expensive stuff and get other ppl rich !!! Like the iphone, a lot of marketing and a lot of bugs ....

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 20:57
  • ntMa

depends where u buy the phone u can get it cheap three is selling it for £450 add another £19 and u can fet it simfree

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 19:55
  • La}5

Horrible over generalization. I'm breathing all the time: see, like this.

And if the whole EU outside France holds breath, why do you have to ask: "So, the Xperia Z is coming! Are you getting one?" Lol.

That phone is overpriced. And knowing that the call quality is not good... with this price? Pft.

P.S.EU sucks. There is no pan european identity.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 19:47
  • niyy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-18 18:18 from sm6k - click to readthen you're poor people who can't afford to buy this phone, so pathetic...

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 19:45
  • tA$T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-18 18:18 from sm6k - click to readat first try to understand the meaning of poor.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 19:37
  • pThn

getting mine tomorrow night ;) in the UK

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-18 19:37
  • M3s@

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.