News - Reader comments

Galaxy S III wins best smartphone by GSMA, Nexus 7 - best tablet

26 February, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Galaxy S III wins best smartphone by GSMA, Nexus 7 - best tablet - read the full textThis year's annual awards for the tops in the mobile industry were unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona today. The awards are given to the best devices, apps, and technologies as selected by the GSM Association. While the full list of winners is rather large and a bit obscure,...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-27 01:19 from 2mCd - click to readAhh you'll get over it

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 02:11
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-02-27 00:18 from H4q6 - click to readThat's just stupid! Why would Samsung launch their next flagship with tizen. So I take it you wont mind nokia to launch the Lumia 1020 with symbian os? Stop hating boy just because the mighty Samsung galaxy s3 got awarded the best smartphone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 02:04
  • 3Jn}

Good picks GSMA! Samsung def has this software thing down compared to others. So many practical useful stuff.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 02:01
  • 4T5X

Hahaha...love my nexus 7 more as it been selected as best tablet in 2012.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:34
  • xA1g

> In reply to Carol @ 2013-02-26 23:41 from L71k - click to readyou didn't care who the winner was, yet you mentioned previously that the event was rigged and bias because samsung won? LOL someone trying to sound like they are not a fanboy?

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:31
  • th39

???????Stupid award???????###

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:19
  • 2mCd

> In reply to Grimlock @ 2013-02-26 23:21 from 6wbk - click to readlol!
ohhh, come on! it's a joke! why u being so awkward bout it!, u seems so tired! so go get sum rest dude!


  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:16
  • NjcR

This AWARD base on popularity/sales.

STUPID AWARD.......

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:12
  • 2mCd

To end this. To all my android fan boy out there. If you want the best map app nokia offline style. Get route 66 on play store. You will love it. Peace out am done for the day :-)

Proud S3 onwer!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 01:07
  • qasT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-27 00:50 from 3iJC - click to readThat's because they are too busy getting sued by many companies for IP issues and bribing government officials to get their own way.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:59
  • xbS%

Samsung is a pretty cool guy ehh it doesn't sue anybody and wins best awards.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:50
  • 3iJC

Congratulate to all SIII fans. Galaxy SIV will carry on the torch as one of the best phone in 2013.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:48
  • xA1g

> In reply to [deleted post]Yup. Best all around. Period. For now....

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:47
  • 4Er}

> In reply to [deleted post]Ok.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:46
  • H4q6

> In reply to Dinko @ 2013-02-27 00:29 from Fvks - click to readWP also wasn't ready I would say it is even ready yet, but Nokia made it work.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:37
  • H4q6

> In reply to killer droid @ 2013-02-27 00:31 from qasT - click to readThats exactly what I am saying if Samsung is greater than Android. Why not release S4 with Tizen? Which mass are you talking about? The Haters? Well they will keep on hating for no reason.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:36
  • H4q6

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-02-27 00:18 from H4q6 - click to readPlease one of the reason that android is where is it rigth now is because Samsung. Even Google are starding to get sacred of Samsung. That's they want to counter Samsung with the x phone. Samsung made what is android today. Poeple don't buy android. They buy galaxy. Asked many poeple non techie. They buy because it's Samsung not because it's android. I understand why apple is so scared of Samsung. The mass don't like WP sorry!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:31
  • qasT

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-02-27 00:18 from H4q6 - click to readAs much as I can see your point of view, it's simple.

Tizen isin't ready.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:29
  • Fvks

> In reply to nokia rox @ 2013-02-27 00:13 from 0g1B - click to readI know it's hard ;-)

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:23
  • qasT

> In reply to nokia rox @ 2013-02-27 00:13 from 0g1B - click to readIt was based on the popularity and demand. I doubt it was based on specs and features. Nokia 311 is better than 305. Yet some how due to low price, it became popular.

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-27 00:20
  • H4q6

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.