hey apple need help from Samsung and they did
but they stop do it and i think they using them
ha ha they really got fear about samsung's success ! shame on you !
anonymous, 14 Mar 2013 1. link to what? Sites that claim jobs was a thief? believe what you want dude, Jobs was... more1. I see, you forgot? Well here it is again:
"Oh, could you please post some kind of link to show all the illegal activities Apple and/or Steve Jobs have been convicted of?"
2. No, you claimed the damages were cut in half because the trial was unjust. I corrected you, and added that the sum actually isn't finalized yet, since both parties appealed. Move along.
"The judge said the tab will probably increase after the appeals of both companies are resolved."
3. So Apple's consistently sky high customer satisfaction (Samsung actually has even higher in some surveys nowadays, go figure) and retention rate are no indication either I suppose?
But your explanation fits your own beliefs much better, so go with that.
anonymous, 13 Mar 2013........
4. No thank you for proving my point that u are close-minded and judgementa... moreIt's quite fun to watch you realize that you've bitten off more than you can chew, and hysterically start blabbering about anything and everything. Not to mention your cherry picking.
4. No thank you for proving my point that u are close-minded and judgemental, and therefore, useless in any reasonable arguement. Ad hominem.
Practice what you preach. The only reason I answered was because of your fallacies. Bye now
Anonymous, 13 Mar 20131. So... no link? Big surprise.
2 (originally the third point). You really need to learn ho... more 1. link to what? Sites that claim jobs was a thief? believe what you want dude, Jobs was garbage and a thief. Very smart though. But still garbage.
2. So you think " might go up" is an argument? ok good for you.
3. No sales just show that a lot of people are materialistic and just want what's hot. No education. That, or they want a basic phone with internet access.... IPHONE.
anonymous, 13 Mar 2013 1. by that logic a murderer who has confessed but not been convicted is okay by you? Rig... more1. So... no link? Big surprise.
2 (originally the third point). You really need to learn how to read. "Might go up", nothing is finalized yet.
3. Sales don't matter? They're obviously pretty damn indicative of what consumers view as the best phone. And like I said, the S3 actually sold better than the iPhone for awhile. But sales don't matter.
4. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes, or rather cut a little too close to the bone.
And a little tip for the future. By now it's clear that you only read things that fits your misconceptions, and disregard everything else. You might want to change that if you want to lay claim to "seeing the truth".
Anonymous, 13 Mar 20131. Oh, could you please post some kind of link to show all the illegal activities Apple and/or... moreI don't need proof. have u considered the possibility that more than one person uses my server... probably not but it doesn't surprise me.
Anonymous, 13 Mar 20131. Oh, could you please post some kind of link to show all the illegal activities Apple and/or... more 1. by that logic a murderer who has confessed but not been convicted is okay by you? Right bad morals, almost forgot.
2. Damages haven't gone up. so wrong again.
3. S3 was phone of the year. sales don't matter.
4. I don't need to explain, but since u and Apple lack integrity and honesty, I'll enlighten you. Jay is my close friend. and the other I'm assuming was another person on my internet address. Consider all possibilities before u judge.... and besides, plenty others see the full truth. just not you.
Wow ... Looks like Nokia was "Left" behind and Apple was "Right" all along !!!
TechnoFreak, 12 Mar 2013I once again reiterate that some people do believe in ignorance is bliss...Indeed, that's the sad truth.
I just read in a related comment thread about how Apple copied the Braun LE1 speaker from 1960 with the 2007 iMac! And I think he actually was being serious...
rexxso66, 11 Mar 2013Quality build and camera Samsung can't compete with Nokia. Sammy plastic phones-lameI'm sorry i buy a smart phone for all it's features not housing and camera, which are all nokia are any good at these days.
Quality build and camera Samsung can't compete with Nokia. Sammy plastic phones-lame
this is a deserate move.
What will Nokia do for Apple? Windows 8 for iOS? thats weird.
the only good for Nokia is durability of their handset. Nothing more nothing less.
Im not a big fan of Apple also.
So you mean to say you cant compete to Samsung.
Still Sony and Samsung is the best.
Anonymous, 11 Mar 20131. You are defending a self-proclaimed thief. I am defending something that ALL companies have... more1. Oh, could you please post some kind of link to show all the illegal activities Apple and/or Steve Jobs have been convicted of?
2. Yeah nothing generates page views and ad clicks like a news item with the word Apple in it. Apple and HP made an effort to better the situation. No one else did.
3. The Samsung settlement was cut in half because the original damages were erroneously calculated. They might still go up again. Please, if you're going to comment on the news, at least follow them.
4. And yet, out of all those far superior phones, only the S3 for a brief period of time outsold the iPhone, and that was before the iPhone 5 was launched. That's weird.
I can't be strengthening your arguments, because you have none. What I'm doing is poking a hole in your bubble to let some reality in.
And now, with your superior understanding, integrity and honesty, could you explain how the GSMArena comment system works?
What does 4Er} stand for in "In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-10 21:49 from 4Er}"?
Because from where I'm sitting there seems to be a lot of posts "from 4Er}" agreeing with each other and you.