News - Reader comments

Apple iPhone 5 will go official on T-Mobile US next month

26 March, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Apple iPhone 5 will go official on T-Mobile US next month - read the full textAfter years of being left out of the privileged club, T-Mobile US will finally begin officially carrying Apple products. The most notable one to hit the carrier's shelves will be the Apple iPhone 5 which will be available for purchase next month, on April 12. A 16GB version of Apple's...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to AY @ 2013-03-27 09:03 from 3sE3 - click to readright, but some apple users dont need all that stuff... so just because it doesnt work for you doesnt mean that it wont for others...

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 17:37
  • j8wI

> In reply to ISJ5 @ 2013-03-27 12:45 from UNA6 - click to readi literally LOL'ed at your comment. you cant be serious... wait, are you.?

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 17:35
  • j8wI

> In reply to jajami @ 2013-03-27 17:04 from jesI - click to readstill, more features doesnt mean its a better phone... more options are better, but most people dont even use most features. matter of fact, i hardly use all "features" that ios/iphone has.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 17:33
  • j8wI

im actually sick and tired of reading you guys comparing and bashing phones just because you think that "x" phone is best for you. Just because whatever phone works best for you doesnt mean it will for me. I have an iphone 5 and it fits me best. I dont like big phones, and i hardly use most of the features android has. Some are cool and pratical, but honestly one doesnt use them that much. just because iphone 5 has dual core, 4' screen, etc etc doesnt mean its outdated. It works flawlessly without lagging like some quadcore android phones. With less power, it works equally, which is actually better. So just because u think this "x" phone is better for you, doesnt mean it is for others... just enjoy your phone and stop talking so much s***.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 17:29
  • j8wI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-27 11:44 from t@FT - click to readGS2 has more features than iphone 5.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 17:04
  • jesI

Rofl apple fanboys. :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 16:58
  • 7wC8

exactly what i posted way before on tmobile's LTE news story.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 14:41
  • j8wI

Who cares about iPhones when you have the HTC One?

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 14:10
  • TXBd

> In reply to [deleted post]why? iphone 5 cant play angry bird?

dont talk about what they have, talk about the performance. if want talk what they have, chinese android also have widget like all android have, but how about performance? did their dual core can catch up with their 10 core android???

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 13:26
  • bJbn

it is so hard to understand that iphone users do not want big smartphones? are you all stupid? iphone 5 is the most powerful and the most beautiful device in the class of 4 inch and stands up even to all 4.3 inch devices. after that dimension it is useless to talk because that devices have MORE SPACE TO PUT PIECES INSIDE!!! SIMPLE LOGIC !!! I repair mobiles and iphones are the most difficult to disassembly, they are made like watches,EVERY MICRON IS USED. you can't put a v12 motor on a vw golf, it is not enough space

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 13:18
  • 0Cb2

iphone is not outdated! you say that just because your a fanboy! iOS is now on level 6 vs. android level 4..lol? are you kidding me?

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 12:45
  • UNA6

> In reply to WOW @ 2013-03-27 08:50 from 9Lax - click to readu cant accept iphone is powerfull dont ya?

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 11:47
  • bJbn

> In reply to Zzzz @ 2013-03-27 10:10 from t}S} - click to readdid u die ur phone dont have flash ?

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 11:45
  • bJbn

iphne 3 is better than samsung gaaxy s3

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 11:44
  • t@FT

> In reply to u-m-add @ 2013-03-27 08:34 from bJbn - click to readcan u flash ur iphone urself??

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 10:10
  • t}S}

T-Mobile looks serious about changing the game. 579$ is really a bargain, that is if you're into iPhone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 09:37
  • KZ8B
  • Android-fan-lady-boy
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to jbpianist28 @ 2013-03-27 05:33 from X3tk - click to readSo ur samsung design looks royal ? ... Its the biggest soap i have ever seen

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 09:34
  • rJmC

> In reply to popye @ 2013-03-27 02:36 from kHSs - click to readyeah whatever kid.

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 09:33
  • vxui

Apple is going down. This is the reason why its going down:
1. because they have shifted from the best(samsung) for their hardware. Honestly, all the iphones and ipads in the past have been awesome, and if its not broke,don't fix it because of your emotions( rivalry). Business is business.
2. Because its using a jailed os, apple gadgets e.g ipad, are so useless when it comes to productivity all because of apple's arrogance and refusal to allow users to carry out many tasks. Can u imagine, I own an. Ipad 3 + 4g, and I can't even UPLOAD MY CV when applying for jobs. Not even with chrome or any other app. And to make it even worse, being a web designer,, I've spotted a galaxy note that can do mysql and php, has a server and can do virtually eveything I need to be PRODUCTIVE. Not just to play games, which is the major reason for ios users.
3. The ipad 4 might also be a reason cos it seems to be a failure, (though iipad 5 might be faaaaaar better). So my advice to apple is "Do some about your jailed OS or your going down."

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-27 09:03
  • 3sE3

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.