News - Reader comments

Nokia finally Comes With Music, sold with 5310 exclusively in the UK

Nokia finally Comes With Music, sold with 5310 exclusively in the UK - read the full textIt seems like the release date of the long-awaited ground-breaking Nokia music service called "Comes With Music" is just around the corner. The first handset to come with one year of unlimited free access to the Nokia Music Store catalog is the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. The first market for the...

 

Sort by:

OK then, how about a SE phone that Comes with Music? Not difficult to do!

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-17 11:15
  • TIQ9

This service would be nowhere to the great Sony Ericsson's PlayNow™ service...

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 17:49
  • 2@j$

> In reply to Dani @ 2008-09-03 15:49 from mqjy - click to readcome on man, lets look at it more logically. i admit it looks cheap with white housing but its pretty good at music.

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 16:15
  • ib7r

> In reply to Tampere @ 2008-09-03 08:31 from TKb@ - click to readNokia's idea of a Music Phone is a Bathroom Appliance with 3.5mm jack?

LOL!

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 15:49
  • mqjy

I think walkman phones better than expressmusic because walkman has megabass and flashlite display which expressmusic has'nt. Really

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 13:53
  • M@T2

I don't like the phone, but the comes with music service is intriguing. A good step forward methinks.

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 10:30
  • S35r

w980 not very worth at all,
a java phone cost until 499.99$

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 09:59
  • ibaB

real music phone comes with 3.5mm Jack and dedicated audio chips, unlike SE's lineups.

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 08:31
  • TKb@

> In reply to Tech-King @ 2008-09-02 23:50 from 2@jK - click to readU cannot compare it to up coming n great se w902 lah, w902 will give a hard upper cut to this, no doubt pal..

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 07:02
  • M@T2

Lets hope no one has to send their 5310 away for repair...

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-03 00:36
  • pYSh

....iv been flamed at lol

@ kitch

im not mad or whatever you say NO!

im only giving my opinion ....i have the right to say what i like and i did

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 23:54
  • mqjy

Mere a publicity stunt.. who needs this hassled service where one has to pay expensive download charges to operator and these songs can't be even played elsewhere except for Nokia phones.. what a pity!!

There are lots of websites or P2P softwares where u can download almost any song or video for free and transfer to cell via USB.. that's cheaper, easier and better.

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 23:50
  • 2@jK

> In reply to Dani @ 2008-09-02 21:56 from mqjy - click to readand w902 is three time more expensive than 5310 but lacks real 3.5mm stereo jack and delivers lower audio quality as well.
SE should rethink the way it designs the music phone!
W902 is a wannabe music phone but overall it obviously fails!

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 23:45
  • 5B7a

i think nokia prefer 5310 because it's the cheapest xpress music now... surely 5610 and 5320 have more expensive price... but why don't they just offer 5220 than 5310??? but i think walkman phone still more interesting than xpress music... althought xpress music has better sounds quality but the walkman phone ships with high quality headset that makes walkman phone sounds really good...

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 22:56
  • tVHb

> In reply to Dani @ 2008-09-02 21:56 from mqjy - click to readyeah, this phone beats your W902 or whatver by having Standard 3.5mm Jack (all SE walkman FAILED to have) and 16M Colour Screen (who give a **** about battery life when they can have sharp contrasted pictures)

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 22:55
  • TS}f

SE W902 ..is just better then this bathroom appliance white 5310

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 21:56
  • mqjy

the reason behind putting the music on this cell phone because it is relativly cheap phone, and wider spread than the expensive N series

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 20:51
  • q{3e

il say it again..

this white 5310 Looks Like a Bathroom Appliance

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 20:23
  • mqjy

i love 5310 but nokia should release new looks

  • Reply
  • 2008-09-02 20:20
  • 2Adg

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.