News - Reader comments

Alleged iPhone 5S prototype pictured, is it the real deal?

04 April, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Alleged iPhone 5S prototype pictured, is it the real deal? - read the full textWe received some interesting pictures of what is allegedly a prototype of the next Apple iPhone (5S, perhaps). While the pictures aren't of the best quality or taken in studio conditions they do reveal a lot about the pictured smartphone. For one it sheds off the iconic home button and replaces...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Faisal @ 2013-04-04 17:27 from 3C17 - click to readNah, just an extra row of icons.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:33
  • 3nte

looks like fake! look at the shadows.-

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:28
  • LxjG

Thats not true im not an apple fanboy but i have learned something about apple in the s versions of the iphones they dont change the design only proccessor and internal hardware stuff.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:28
  • 0TFK

I think this is the iPhone 6 and it will probably have a 3D display, hence the curved screen. I assume that Apple will bring assume widgets with a curved screen and 3D

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:27
  • 3C17

i dont know. looks fake. and apple usually leaves the same design as they current smartphones for their "S" line. If theres any major change like this one, i bet it will be for iPhone 6 instead of 5s.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:26
  • j8wI

WOW IT's GREAT but no deference with sh*t ios.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:25
  • 6kHv

> In reply to Mi6lethaltool @ 2013-04-04 17:21 from kbex - click to readI don't see any similarities betwen those too but if you say so, it's bad news for nokia, because this definitely looks like an old ipod nano

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:25
  • gCMx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-04 17:13 from XNtq - click to readnope...the screen is rounded to.. the nokia isn't...

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:24
  • 0ryT

is fake the camara wold have dual flash

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:23
  • j8wI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-04 17:13 from XNtq - click to readyou must be blind to compare that prototype to any previous phone ,let alone lumia

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:21
  • 3rPR

You can see in the photo that the charging hole is a micro hdmi, but apple use their own charger

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:21
  • LeGt

Looks like a Nokia!! LOL

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:21
  • kbex

I like it. ..yum yum, but itune. ...I hate it! !!:-( that why I'll stick to my gnex and gnote 2.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:21
  • RbXp

just a bigger ipod nano

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:21
  • 0Cb2

NO it is not ...

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:20
  • Hxij

one word "amazing"!

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:19
  • UNA6

I like it. ..yum yum, but itune. ...I hate it! !!:-( that why I'll stick to my gnex and gnote 2.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:19
  • RbXp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-04 17:13 from XNtq - click to readSIR. that looks like iPod nano 5th gen
http://km.support.apple.com/li...3_nano5g.jpg

and iPod nano 5th gen came waaaaay back before lumia 920
now u can say who copied whom ;)

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:19
  • YWid

Back cover is clearly photoshopped , notice the back cover has some sort of flimsy glass ? That sort of thing doesnt happen with apple .

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:17
  • wc6Q

This looks A LOT like the Lumnia 920.
If this is true, i don't think apple will use it for the 5s but most likely for the iphone 6 or 7

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-04 17:17
  • PYN8

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.