News - Reader comments

Samsung extends smartphone lead in Q1, LG climbs to third

26 April, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung extends smartphone lead in Q1, LG climbs to third - read the full textIDC has come out with its report on the global smartphone market and the cellphone market in general in the first quarter of this year. The numbers show that smartphones continue to pick up speed and have finally managed to outsell feature phones. The total number of shipped phones was 418.6...

 

Sort by:

ok you said better build quality wheres is your "features and performance"? its all in samsung specially galaxy s4

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-02 16:58
  • thdE

Just kick off STEPHEN ELOP from that company & Nokia will come to TOP in less than 4months xD

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-02 13:12
  • bCbe

> In reply to hiphopoet @ 2013-04-28 06:18 from fjSx - click to readDo u know wat u r saying
U seem a true samsung fan ,they put the lowest quality in their product and give a nice finishing look to overcome that
NO ONE can have better Build quality than Nokia & Apple.

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-02 13:09
  • bCbe

Nokia would remain no.2 if they jumped to Android.

  • Reply
  • 2013-05-01 01:36
  • 3ZH5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-27 22:32 from JaL3 - click to readI agreed Samsung will not be number 1 without Android. But I don't agree Nokia will be number 1 if Samsung has no Android

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-29 10:16
  • IaHc

> In reply to lldgmdfgmdlmgkmgffgh @ 2013-04-28 09:33 from utSD - click to readNot true, Note 3 is the best

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-29 10:14
  • IaHc

> In reply to Killer Droid @ 2013-04-28 05:03 from qasT - click to readWill Apple join her?

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-29 10:14
  • IaHc

I predicted that S4 will sell 500 million units by end of 2013 and Apple market share will decrease to 5% by Dec 2013

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-29 10:13
  • IaHc

> In reply to Killer Droid @ 2013-04-28 05:03 from qasT - click to readhaha keep dreaming!
Ur equation for banckruptcy doesn't hold good,especially for nokia,they are a deeply rooted mnc(growing nsn,maps,services,strong hold in developing markets,heavy patent portfolio).if it was htc,one would hav believed that.even blackberry will prove ur equation wrong as of now.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 18:42
  • uv9G

> In reply to ashuishere @ 2013-04-28 13:44 from uvpU - click to readSorry Man, if you didnt understand my poor english..

But that's the fact i had 3 Nokia, and they were broken/damaged in the short amount of time...

Sorry Man, if you are Nokia Fan Boy, I just Wrote My Experiences, Thats All...

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 15:41
  • PRWT

> In reply to Chantz @ 2013-04-28 02:47 from f0jR - click to readThey will. Look out for the Lumia 928.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 14:02
  • HDVa

> In reply to Killer Droid @ 2013-04-28 05:03 from qasT - click to readYou mean, they WERE. Between May and August last year, Nokia were on the edge of bankruptcy, after major losses and falling Lumia sales. HOWEVER, they have since recovered. Higher stock price, better products (new Lumias are way better than the older ones), WP8 (better than WP7.5), and a record Lumia sales: 5.6 million in Q1 2013, compared to just 2.9 million in Q3 2012. Nokia will be back this year.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 14:01
  • HDVa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-28 03:05 from XMiv - click to readexcuse me bro,but i couldn't make out anything from ur coment except the wrestling thing.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 13:44
  • uvpU

Samsung is very popular because he is responsible for all kinds of customers.Making all kinds of customers satisfied and prices are very reasonable than others Samsung is ruling the world. This is because of Samsung has great capacity to manufacture almost all kinds of parts in his own factories and also providing some parts to Apple.

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 12:13
  • ttv6

GUY! SEE HOW GREAT THE LG OPTIMUS G !!!
poor sammy's flagship first "die"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV8JkNw-o8k

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 11:24
  • 73P9

> In reply to lldgmdfgmdlmgkmgffgh @ 2013-04-28 09:33 from utSD - click to readThe done may be the best, but your English makes it seem ordinary!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 10:48
  • 2@tQ
  • lldgmdfgmdlmgkmgffgh
  • Report
  • Rating0

Samsung s4 is best than the all phone on the world

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 09:33
  • utSD

> In reply to Killer Droid @ 2013-04-28 05:10 from qasT - click to readthat's all you could come out with? you're getting borring...

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 08:42
  • mjPY

> In reply to Killer Droid @ 2013-04-28 05:03 from qasT - click to readso are HTC/Motorola/Sony mobile division...your point?ahhh, you just like to talk trash about Nokia, why so much hate? the payment is that good from samy?:)

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 08:36
  • mjPY

were is the NOKIA?? LoL

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 08:15
  • B{xC

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.