News - Reader comments

Sprint and LG announce Optimus F3 for $30 starting June 14

06 June, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Sprint and LG announce Optimus F3 for $30 starting June 14 - read the full textLG and Sprint have officially outed the Optimus F3. It's a Jelly Bean 4.1.2 smartphone with a 4" IPS WVGA (480 x 800) screen with Gorilla Glass 2 protection, LTE, dual-core 1.2 GHz processor. It will cost you $29.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate on a two-year contract and sales start on June...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to skyp @ 2013-06-09 09:32 from N9@T - click to readUp to always possibly. Even possible to be better....But so much less likely.

We will have to wait and see. Either way it will be a great device. It's not just LG though. All manufacturers are catching up as well.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-11 23:30
  • 4QSR

G2 is highly anticipeted i know it would be a galaxy destroyer i love my optimus vu it's my mini tab workS great.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 09:32
  • N9@T

> In reply to lg4u @ 2013-06-09 05:09 from t7Lq - click to readWhat haters? Just because I put out fact towards someones lies and hating? Talk about backwards logic

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 08:09
  • 4QSR

> In reply to skyp @ 2013-06-08 20:36 from N9@S - click to readVery much agreed. I would love to see the G2 myself.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 08:04
  • 4QSR

> In reply to my Life is Good @ 2013-06-08 19:55 from t7Lq - click to readLike I said. This looks like a good device here.

Though being $80 and requiring a rebate seems like a bit much from Sprint for a mid range phone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 08:00
  • 4QSR
  • The optimus autobot
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to lg4u @ 2013-06-09 05:11 from t7Lq - click to readLol :"D

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 06:37
  • 3sEj

> In reply to [deleted post] no matter what you say
you cannot change the fact that lg's true hd ips is better than fake colorful amoled!


Amoled =FAKE VERY DARKER COLORS RED, YELLOW, BLUE ,GREEN , VIOLET etc . NOT NATURAL COLORS!

True HD IPS = AUTOMATIC COLOR BALANCING & SUPER NATURAL


sorry.................. it's hurt!

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 05:11
  • t7Lq

> In reply to skyp @ 2013-06-08 20:36 from N9@S - click to readLG is the Best!

never mind those haters...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 05:09
  • t7Lq

> In reply to my Life is Good @ 2013-06-08 19:26 from t7Lq - click to readlg has come a long way and they have done well cant wait to lay my hands on G2

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 20:36
  • N9@S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-08 19:05 from 4QSR - click to readColor is a matter of taste
but AMOLED does not "beat" TRUE HD IPS LCD in color accuracy. It does beat TRUE HD IPS LCD in black, but LCD beats AMOLED in white.

Overall; TRUE HD IPS PRODUCES MORE NATURAL AND LIFE-LIKE COLORS, the screen is sharper with more realistic colors.

go for AMOLED If you like a colorful screen that is NOT as DETAILED also over saturated.

LIFE'S GOOD.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:55
  • t7Lq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-08 19:30 from 4QSR - click to read i just dropped by to defend TRUE HD IPS VS. SUPER AMOLED... and show you the truth!

now atleast you believe AMOLED IS CRAP...


God bless you...
BYE,,, BYE...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:33
  • t7Lq

Getting on topic...Especially if it's only after rebate sprint is over charging. A phone like this should be free without rebate

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:30
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-08 19:25 from 4QSR - click to read"..... LG is superior. Amoled is crap...."

that's right.

LIFE'S GOOD!

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:28
  • t7Lq

> In reply to my Life is Good @ 2013-06-08 19:26 from t7Lq - click to readGood job stooping to the level of just another troll.

Instead of knowing whats going on you just see a couple comments and assume people here to troll and it's LG haters when that's not what happened at all....

You're amazing.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:28
  • 4QSR

> In reply to skyp @ 2013-06-08 19:22 from N9@S - click to read

trolls are here... pretending but they will not success .....

life's good...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:26
  • t7Lq

> In reply to my Life is Good @ 2013-06-08 19:20 from t7Lq - click to readYeah S4 Amoled compare to G pro is much superior.

I mean LG is superior. Amoled is crap. Now shut the hell up, quit trolling, hating, lying, and just talk about the topic at hand which has nothing to do with Samsung, Amoled, or anything but this low budget LG

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:25
  • 4QSR

lg will forever rein supreme

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:22
  • N9@S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-08 19:17 from 4QSR - click to readAs a technology LCD really has minimal advantage at all.

The newer IPS displays are great. Yes in close inspection of fine detail the IPS display is a little clearer and slightly more color accurate than pentile Amoled...That's about it...and less energy consumed with white....

You just do not understand .............


TRUE HD IPS is Produces more natural clearer, sharper ,and LIFE-LIKE colors

TRUE HD IPS IS OVERALL BETTER THAN SUPER AMOLED!

NOW for your self! do compare S4's display to G Pro's Display...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:20
  • t7Lq

> In reply to [deleted post]or better yet compare and rgb wvga amoled to an rgb wvga ips

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:18
  • 4QSR

> In reply to [deleted post]Those three things are it's only advantages and not much.

In comparison Amoled has better contrast, true black, thinner, overall less power consuming, better white balance, less reflective, better response time, better angles, and the ability to have painted like colors or look more accurate.

While comparing any RGB screen to any pentile screen there will be a little less detail in the pentile.

Now compare a 1080p 440+ppi pentile screen to a 1080p 440+ ppi IPS display.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-08 19:17
  • 4QSR

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.