News - Reader comments

Apple puts up '7' sign banners at WWDC, confirms next iOS version

07 June, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Apple puts up '7' sign banners at WWDC, confirms next iOS version - read the full textApple is expected to announce its next iteration of iOS in its upcoming World Wide Developers Conference, which will kick start on June 10. Apple has begun to decorate its Moscone Center in San Francisco, the venue for WWDC 2013, and the banner used in the process shows the number '7'....

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Letdown @ 2013-06-11 04:36 from GT6G - click to readLol. You expected better?

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 11:05
  • 4QSR

This is the best the Apple engineers could come up with?


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-11 04:36
  • GT6G

> In reply to Carlos @ 2013-06-10 00:18 from YQvc - click to read"Most people want screens 5" or bigger. "

5?!?!? Wait what? This is total bullshit :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 15:07
  • p771

I have had Iphones since the very first one and have been very happy with them. Only reason I choose Iphone is because what I use my phone for the Iphone does it the quickest and simple as can be.

Now my head is starting to turn with these new handsets HTC ONE & Samsung Galaxy S4, but not enough for me to make a change to andriod.

Hopefully IOS 7 and new Iphone 5s/6 will keep me happy.

But if things are going to be the same with IOS and Iphones over next 1-2 years I may consider changing.

So for now am a Apple Iphone customer but they will need to bring some new changes ideas to keep me long term.

Only other phone ill consider is HTC ONE, but still Iphone is number 1 for me.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 14:06
  • MVg6

> In reply to R. B. R @ 2013-06-08 18:43 from 2Tbx - click to readi love how you can say that without seeing what the OS looks like or does.....wow you must be super smart

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 13:25
  • M3s@

IOS 7

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 10:01
  • Fq{s

> In reply to Akino @ 2013-06-08 07:18 from IVBD - click to readiPhone 5S still going to sell boatloads of phones! (I am not using iPhone)

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 09:28
  • IaHc

> In reply to magma @ 2013-06-10 00:37 from JxUZ - click to readApple is very powerful. Samsung can never bankrupt Apple nor can it make Apple's market share to less than 10%

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 09:21
  • IaHc

> In reply to Loveios @ 2013-06-09 19:48 from t7sP - click to readCount better, 7th iphone is already out. :P

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 04:17
  • iKyp

Apple! still alive ?

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 00:37
  • JxUZ

> In reply to Duel @ 2013-06-09 10:34 from p771 - click to readWhat do you mean it doesn't count?

He asked, what can't he do on iPhone multitasking.

Running apps side by side.

That's something he can't do. Right?

Also, no. It's not just a "Samsung thing". You can do it with apps. LG has it built in as well. Even the iPad has a side by side app.

Most people want screens 5" or bigger. The research says so. That's why Apple stock is in the crapper. GS4 shows that you can have a 5" screen on a small device. The question of wether is pocketable is no longer a question. 4" is way too small.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-10 00:18
  • YQvc

my next fone

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 23:02
  • 0LER

> In reply to ISJ5 @ 2013-06-09 09:20 from UNA6 - click to readcant agree less

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 22:44
  • PEWV

7 because the 7th iphone is coming.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 19:48
  • t7sP

simple thing that android is far inferior to ios, android battery is so fuckup no matter what big mh battery android have,next thing is apple is tested through times in terms of durability and software crashing,have you ever got intonthe situation when you,re precious samsung specially s2and s3 lost its boot and no pc detection at all sad to say it always happen on android devices.APple products will never put you in situation like that no matter how many times you restore your phone.If you dint believe me try it

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 15:23
  • sBSu

> In reply to ISJ5 @ 2013-06-09 09:20 from UNA6 - click to readdid you say "most pocket friendly"

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 11:44
  • b%2X

iOS is the most user friendly os I ever used.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 11:32
  • tetf

> In reply to Carlos @ 2013-06-09 04:06 from YQvn - click to readThat doesnt count because other android phones cant do that right? Its only samsung thing and its also new for samsung. We dont know if apple multitasking is capable to do that because they havent add feature like that and i think they arent even going to do that because its pointless with screen size like that. Maybe for iPad it might have some use.

Lets see what apple show us tomorrow...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 10:34
  • p771

iOS is more user friendly, most enjoyable, most advance and smoothest OS on earth! not on galaxy! and the iphone 5 is the most pocket friendly and classy phone ever!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 09:20
  • UNA6

may be this y Google did not announce their new Android Version @ I/O last month..wait n see wat the competitor has to offer and make a better competing OS n then launch.. Strategy

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-09 08:43
  • t}g}

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.