News - Reader comments

Samsung CEO says Galaxy S4 sales are going fine

13 June, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung CEO says Galaxy S4 sales are going fine - read the full textThere's been a lot of speculation that Samsung Galaxy S4 won't meet its sales targets spurred after US investment bank JPMorgan released a report. Another bank, Morgan Stanley, also forecasts lower S4 sales. Samsung CEO JK Shin is doing some damage control after the company's shares fell 6% in the...

 

Sort by:

Just to clear "IM NOT PAID BY ANY COMPANY WHAT EVER I WILL SAY IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE"
************************************************­******

I am gadget freak i cant keep a phone more than 2 months, Always look for some new experience and have used almost every single major flagship devices.

I remember the day when iphone 5 was being launched and i had my Galaxy S3 in my hands and me with my friends was waving my S3 on the long line of those who were dying to get the iphone 5, and i was saying "S3 Is Still Better iPhone Sucks!". I was so happy with my GS3.

However after a month i got an iphone 5 from my company and i started using it as secondary phone. Now situation was i had S3 in one hand ip5 in other.That was the time when i realized the NO iPhone is far better than Android (Any). One cannot judge the difference untill he/she is a regular user of iphone against android. You will absolutely find a clear difference in user experience the smothness and the almost zero lag between application switching superb performance makes iphone5 way ahead of any Android.

If we talk about S4 here then trust me S3 is better than S4. I used 2 S4s way many problems slowness and disappointing performance. At first i thought that since i bought that right after the launch so in first manufacturing lot there might be issues of software or something. I sold that after one month and bought a new one and found same problems. I believe that is the reason we see above news. GS4 is actually not upto the mark after the hype it should have been something better than S3 which in terms of User experience it is not.

YOU WILL KNOW ONCE YOU WILL START USING AN ANDROID AND AN IPHONE5 SIDE BY SIDE.

Btw Iphone5 the one i got is still with me and now its my primary phone and secondary phone is HTC ONE.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-17 06:36
  • 0m5C

> In reply to john @ 2013-06-16 00:11 from 43UL - click to readThey pay their employers??? Wow they must be rich.

I wish i had enough money to be able to pay my employers

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 21:51
  • R0Kx
  • The optimus autobot
  • Report
  • Rating0

1 would assume there a lot of computational science/ maths and statistics major students here in this forum...so much brainiacs :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 15:05
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Denzo @ 2013-06-14 16:09 from sy9K - click to readLMFAO!!!!! Oh god. There you are again! Widgets and wallpapers??????
You claim to have used Androids, but with comments like that it's obvious you never have....Or are purposefully making such ridiculous comments out of sheer jealousy.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 10:57
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Xperia Z @ 2013-06-16 09:36 from 4sp4 - click to readGreat spreading more delusions.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 10:53
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Denzo @ 2013-06-14 16:09 from sy9K - click to readThats true! That's why when my nurse friend ask me if she gonna get the iphone 5 or galaxy S4, i refer the iphone 5 to her.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 09:36
  • 4sp4

it is also well known that companies like HTC, Sony, and Apple pay their employers to troll influential blogs like Engadget, Android Central, GSMarena,etcetera. Samsung did astroturf in Taiwan, they shouldn't have done it, I agree. But other companies are even worse at trolling. For example, here on this forum are plenty of Sony and HTC trolls.

Those companies to play dirty. Its funny to think how Cher Wang praises Jesus Christ when her company does the exact opposite of what Jesus would do

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-16 00:11
  • 43UL

> In reply to rj23 @ 2013-06-14 08:31 from thce - click to readXperia sola's glaring touch is nothing. My friend had it and he never figured out how it works... And you're stupid for saying remove these features. They're there for a reason. That's like telling iron man to remove everything while having a fist fight with... uh... someone normal, just because it isn't fair. Well guess what, he's smart enough to make it, he's allowed to use it.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-15 13:47
  • XMV}

If there is no diversity in taste for different goods there will be no selling.
You should accept that both are good in their ways, and each one fits its owner, So please stop the yelling and start benefiting from the competition to squeeeeze the best out of both companies to make your life better.
thats it.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-15 13:44
  • pXa1

> In reply to Denzo @ 2013-06-14 16:09 from sy9K - click to readIphone sucks brother... I am a user of iphone, its been 3 years now and just two months before I purchased note II... no wonder, I love the freedom which andriod bring with it... only annoying thing is it misses certain security options like an option to allow application to access photos or not etc...

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-15 09:17
  • nCeT

There were less enthusiasm in the word "fine"

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-15 00:14
  • vaP%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-14 19:08 from 4sp4 - click to readAs long as it's not a permanent thing or for their best device. The poly carbonate is a much more practical material.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 21:31
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-14 09:00 from 4QSR - click to readAnd then suddenly you just realize samsung will start using glass/aluminum in their next flagship phone.....

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 19:08
  • 4sp4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-14 09:00 from 4QSR - click to readAnd then suddenly you just realize samsung will start using glass/aluminum in their next flagship phone.....

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 19:07
  • 4sp4

The best are those people who think they are smart because they have widgets and live wallpapers lmao. Meanwhile, doctors lawyers and finance people as well as most at university have spoken- iPhones the way to go.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 16:09
  • sy9K

I think samsung company is always blowing in the wind , I am doubtful that it had already sold out 10 millions of GS4 [It may not be sale numbers , it is shipment numbers].Initially it said that GS4 was the best and fastest selling phone in samsung history , but after 1 month , the CEO of samsung says to media with his fainting voice that its sale is fine , he even does not dare to sale its sale is good.I think it is negative and downgraded comment of GS4 sales.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 15:49
  • s}D0

S4 is the best phone and super amoled is the best and latest screen technology that is twice as better as than iPhone ips lcd screen. Ips LCD screens are old and cheap that have been used even in 200 dollars Lenovo phones .

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 14:08
  • ttvw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-13 14:46 from jCQr - click to readAnother cry baby irrelevant iphone owner, oh really all of your friends won an s4 and they sold it because they prefered their obsolete phone well it seems the s4 is selling well if they managed to sell it so quickly too bad you don't have any friends now go brag about your teletubby ios 7

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 11:29
  • 3iJC

> In reply to rj23 @ 2013-06-14 08:19 from thce - click to readKeep telling that to yourself if it makes you sleep better. Amoled has infinite contrast it produces 100% blacks also the colors are rich and vibrant and not cartoonish as you say. You are just jealous of Samsung's superiority and those ips retina slcd triliminous what ever garbage can't compare to oled

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 11:21
  • 3iJC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-13 22:40 from 3drB - click to readI've seen a couple S4's and no One's. It varies everywhere.
No it's not. People are just on fire with jealousy lately. Everyone wants to say their favorite phone beat the Galaxy.

  • Reply
  • 2013-06-14 09:03
  • 4QSR

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.