mojtaba, 14 Jul 2013Who's got c6602 update for Xperia? 4.2.2 update?Today I got
Battery percentage indication oscillation bug is there in 4.2.2
any one can help me????...
I used c6602 there is no update for it .. There is any one update his phone I mean c6602 in middle east ?!!
update 4.2.2 is now available in nagpur maharashtra
itss too good heating problem solved thanks sony
@Kaiser - Already updated my Xperia Z C6603 here in the Phil. using PC Companion weeks ago.
4.2.2 update for Xperia Z still not available in middle east reason. When is Sony going to roll the update in the middle east(Qatar) reason????
Aslam AJ, 10 Jul 2013how did u rectified the problem?
coz i too ve the same prob!Thanx for the updat about issues..
I will not update my xz until it got resolved...
sony please fix these bugs...
After the 4.2.2 update while listening to walkman,when i lock and open my phone the screen starts to flicker in the lock screen...this thing really pissing me.!
Problems after updat 4.2.2 :
- when Walkman playing, flickering screen when in standby
- at once, phone started to open ALL applications one after the other, for no reason. until I restart phone
- some apps, i.e. maps ande chrome, shut down seconds after opening, time after time. until I restart phone
- when phone rings and I take call, phone keeps vibrating during conversation.
- slow build-up of standby-screen
So : mayor and Minor bugs, please fix !!!