Who cares about 4.3, when only 4% of current Android phones run 4.2.2. By the time the rest of the 96% get 4.2.2 "if that ever happens" there will be 5.0 or greater released to only a few select devices. That is the biggest problem with Android, their OS is so fragmented it's not even funny.
They will reach Android 4.9. Android 5.0 spotted in a photo. It's Android 5 Key ... not . It's Jelly Bean.
If the Key Lime Pie rumor will be true, then it is favored for us low-end phones like my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. Im rooting for it.
The Boy with Red Hat, 28 Jun 2013S3 mini I dont think so, S3 regular...probably for sureAnd dont forget that it was one of the few devices that came out of the box with version 4.1 so update to 4.2 is sure.
The Boy with Red Hat, 28 Jun 2013S3 mini I dont think so, S3 regular...probably for sureThe s3 mini will get the update as it's in the list.
Nightlock, 28 Jun 2013When will Galaxy S3 mini get its update? S3 mini I dont think so, S3 regular...probably for sure
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2013How bout galaxy s advance?Nope you cant compare Advance specs vs S4 specs so isnt an choice for update
Kavallerie, 28 Jun 2013I'm sure Samsung will be the first company to release the Android 4.3 update.Samsung will be the third... Google will first update their Nexus devices, so we can say that LG and Asus will update before Samsung! :)
And, 28 Jun 2013In phones, but probably asus is gonna update their tablets before samsung updates their phonesthats because waveshare ui is very very simple and almost nothing proprietary features compared to touchwiz
RejZoR, 28 Jun 2013Cool. I hope CyanogenMod team will grab it quickly :D I want it on my SGS2 :Dsame, 4.1.2 on my XE ")
And, 28 Jun 2013In phones, but probably asus is gonna update their tablets before samsung updates their phonesProbably, but difference is slow I/O of asus tablets ssd/flash.. So who cares.
If there isn't going to be a Key Lime Pie version, and Google are working on lower cost handsets, then it shows that Android has reached a dead end in innovations.
This isn't a bad thing, because Samsung, HTC and the rest can still come up with extra features on their UI's.
4.5 to be optimised for low end smartphones? I hope so.
Nightlock, 28 Jun 2013When will Galaxy S3 mini get its update? never