News - Reader comments

LG Optimus G2 leaks out in clear photos and video footage

09 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
LG Optimus G2 leaks out in clear photos and video footage - read the full textThe LG Optimus G2 made yet another pre-announcement appearance. This time around however, the upcoming Android powerhouse emerged in a number of clear photos and video footage - not the blurry images from times past. The leaked photos showcase the upcoming smartphone in its full glory. We...

 

Sort by:

The only buttons are on the back? not sure if it's a good idea because what if you want to activate the phone when it's sitting flat on a table? I'd have to pick it up every time I wanna do something or even just check the time? I hope there is some trickery that doesn't waste battery like some sensor that needs to always be on cuz this thing has a really small battery. With that ugly back, I hope the battery is removable...

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-06 20:03
  • TfCH

> In reply to no.BoUndaries @ 2013-07-10 23:23 from nxuk - click to readNo offense, but you're WRONG.
You haters are so ridiculous, that you take every little detail and make it look like it first came from Samsung and/or Apple!
But there's one thing you forgot about: there are more OEMs in this world, not only Samsung. So NOT EVERY PHONE HAS 'GALAXY' IN ITS NAME.
That's why LG inspired from their older phones in terms of design, hardware, interface etc. Before you compare the Optimus UI to TouchWiz, compare it to the older Optimus UI and you'll see where they inspired from.
Do everyone a favour: throw your Samsung Galaxy phone of a cliff and jump after it...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 12:57
  • 0UsY

> In reply to rj23 @ 2013-07-12 18:04 from thca - click to readThat's funny coming from the troll that goes around every forum just to bash Samsung. Jealous much. Defending trolling of Samsung from the likes of you and others is not the same as being a fanboy. Especially when i defend other companies as well.
You are the one that goes around bashing. I state facts. It's usually your type that gets the most angry and just jumps to calling someone a fanboy because bashing is your only true knowledge here.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 14:33
  • 4QSR

4QSR is a certified Samsung fan so leave him alone! He always gets in any forum just to compare and defend Samsung against Sony, LG, HTC and what have you. Just say yes to whatever he says, he is a paid student by Sammy that up until now, hasn't claimed his reward from Samsung so he has to continue bashing other OEMs. That's a fact! You won't win an argument with a troll. :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-12 18:04
  • thca

The G2 already has over 200 000 views on youtube in just 2 days! That's awesome it just shows that people are now realising that LG is the under dog.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-12 07:45
  • 3sEj

Is that an Android in your pocket or are you happy to see me ??

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-12 06:42
  • u0pu

> In reply to LG beautiful Design @ 2013-07-11 12:20 from v0qJ - click to readThank you for proving my point.

All I did was point out how you were hating/bashing. I never bashed once....except Crapple. I even admitted to having an LG. Numerous LG phones in fact. I love them. They just are not quite as advanced as Samsung in many aspects. I still never bashed.
And in response you call me the worst of all the trolls and go and bashing yet again.
Where is the logic in that? You hate Samsung and say so. I love both and say so...But Im being the troll.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 21:52
  • 4QSR

thank you lg, you never disappoint me this phone looks winner fantastic.....

i watched the youtube video
most people appreciated the beauty of g2!
congratulations...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 20:11
  • t7Lc
  • LG beautiful Design
  • Report
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-11 11:42 from 4QSR - click to readLol
And you are the best example of them.
Sorry to remind you Samsung mobile is always ugly and looks cheap like a china phones toys ...




  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 12:20
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Dante Hernandez @ 2013-07-10 23:51 from t7Lc - click to readThe design of Icrap1, F700, and Prada have nothing to do with these designs...Those were squares with rounded corners not rounded phones.

Not to mention Prada released first because it was most simple. Nobody actually knows who started or had the idea first. We can tell you Samsung announced the development of F700 way before the other two.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:44
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Dante Hernandez @ 2013-07-10 23:51 from t7Lc - click to readThe pure representation of a fanboy troller

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:42
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Dante Hernandez @ 2013-07-11 00:01 from t7Lc - click to readSee you all talk about Samsung trollers, but you are the ones doing the hating and bashing.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:41
  • 4QSR

> In reply to SLG @ 2013-07-11 06:58 from Xu$2 - click to readSame with Samsung...What's your point?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:41
  • 4QSR

> In reply to waiting for nexus5 @ 2013-07-11 08:49 from P}vn - click to readYou talk about haters...But in reality you are the one trolling and hating. Oh no. Some of LG's recent design look Samsung ish and some people point it out. That's not hating, trolling, or bashing.

However your jealous replies claiming they copied and that they are Shamesung and calling out non existing trolls is.

Then you talk about Beats like its not one of the biggest rip offs in audio ever to exist...And expect anyone to think you know what you are talking about?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:40
  • 4QSR

> In reply to waiting for nexus5 @ 2013-07-11 08:43 from P}vn - click to readLOL. Samsung copied Crapple? Oh you are one of those.

The difference is there are a few people saying LG copied Samsung design in some aspects. Because in some aspects they have started. Even some UI icons in my LG I noticed. But it's nothing major and these phones have nothing to do with Prada or F700 or Icrap1.

But you as a die hard fan reply to these few simple comments with jealous bashing Samsung and making wild claims calling out none existing trolls...while you are the one trolling. It's worse on other pages. You find little to 0 Samsung trolls but hundreds of "samsung crap this, samsung trolls that, copy that" blah.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 11:38
  • 4QSR

Haters gonna hate .. But they can never stop qualcomm-LG tie-up or Google-LG tie-up.

Google and qualcomm know where the real innovation goes.

go and see
http://idsa.org/idea-2013-finalist-gallery LG phones Nexus4,Optimus-G,Optimus G PRO, Quad beat headsets, Wireless Charging pad by LG in the list ..

SHAME-SUNG = COPY whatever u say with you ads

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 08:49
  • P}vn

LG copied samsung -> samsung copied Apple -> apple copied LG prada -> LG copied LG ???

Get a life samusung fans ... your life will end up proving samsung is the best . Only thing you can do is to make samsung sales figures to reach records and see their ads .. but you can never get the best phone .

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 08:43
  • P}vn

> In reply to no.BoUndaries @ 2013-07-10 23:23 from nxuk - click to readI think you have not seen earlier LG Phones. . . . and with respect to UI, Again you have not seen their earlier S class UI. . . so you are telling that all are copied from Samsung. . .
LG has more experience in building smartphones. . :-) and LG's design and UI are very much good and mainly they are their Own. . :-)

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 06:58
  • Xu$2

> In reply to LG beautiful Design @ 2013-07-10 19:37 from v0qJ - click to readi agree with you
its more likely similar to Nitro HD /Spectrum and Nexus4 also OG because of Crystal reflections.

MOST OF TROLLS here don't have idea about LG's past phones and designs.

GO G2!


  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 00:17
  • t7Lc

> In reply to no.BoUndaries @ 2013-07-10 23:23 from nxuk - click to read I don't like the back ant that's my point of view. The downside
lol
but why you don't like it?
is that because you can't see any similarity to your ugly s4's back cover? hahahaha

your funny trying hard .........

whatever you say still S4 IS UGLY , G2 IS SEXY ELEGANT!

get life ...

G2 is the BEST!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-11 00:01
  • t7Lc

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.