News - Reader comments

After TSMC affair Apple might return to Samsung in 2015

15 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
After TSMC affair Apple might return to Samsung in 2015 - read the full textApple and Samsung are having very public fights in courts around the globe, but the two companies were working quite well together with Samsung supplying components for Apple's gadgets. Inevitably, the legal spats lead to talk that Apple will be moving on to TSMC for its next chip...

 

Sort by:

get over it

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 11:26
  • 3AxW

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 18:38 from Xu9s - click to readYou know what you meant, but you didnt say what you meant. You cant read it? Like i said you have a reading and writing problem

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 23:44
  • 4QSR

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 18:38 from Xu9s - click to readAnd fyi. I wrote one simple reply. Youre the one thats been flamy dramatic ever since. Wamna deny it? Ill copy and paste it everywhere we go. You wanna troll me and deny everything? Twist it all to call me the fanboy and liar? Youre in for a long hard battle then and i will copy and paste what really gets said everutime you deny. I will post them anywhere any time.
Its not my problem you have a hard time keeping up because i actually can recall things and typed factualand detailed responses. Try me. Im sure most gave up forever ago, but im not them. I csn hardcore troll on a troll

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 23:43
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-18 00:55 from 4QSR - click to readwoah,i won't read your stupid long comments after this...besides use some common sense,why would someone write "it brought touchscreens into the limelight" and in the next line would say something which means "they were the first ones to use touchscreens"...I know what i meant,if you have a too low iq to make sense out of it,then it is not my problem.....and it is pretty obvious that who is upset ever since someone said two facts against there beloved samsung,and has been writing terrible long posts ever since....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 18:38
  • Xu9s

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 10:34 from XuX8 - click to readNooo...Try again. I never pointed it out?????????????????????????????????????????????­??????????????????????????????????? I did it in three comments and multiple times in the one just to get the point across that you did say it because you kept saying you never said it. Weather you meant it in a different way or not the way you wrote it was claiming they did it first.

But here we go again. You are manipulating the situation. You need to own up to this mistake. You were the one who said you never said first when you did REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU MEANT IT. You kept saying all together you never said it at all! Until three comments of me copying and pasting and nagging at you about it until you finally turned around and said that you did, but it has a different meaning. Honestly ask yourself what that looks like on the other end. Instead of owning up you now tell me it means something else and that I misunderstood it. Im sorry I read it as it was written not what you so called claim you meant it to say.

Like I said and honestly don't mean this in a mean way, but you have some troubles with reading comprehension and writing out what you mean. I know you will just get all angry by it anyway though and manipulate into me being mean and trolling.

However you are acting exactly like a troll here and you can take that however you choose to take it. This is all over your pride being hurt by my one simple comment of calling you out on stooping to the level of that trolling fanboy.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 11:23
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-18 00:55 from 4QSR - click to readLOL!!you never pointed that line before that comment,you were just copying the whole damn comment...you were one who misunderstood it,it was your mistake,you understand,how was i denying anything if i never meant what you were claiming. i was also not the one started who the sidetracking,you asked me about id but i tried to remain on topic and ignored that,but again you asked me same question.....you are now somehow trying to show that it is was my mistake because you just can't accept your mistakes...well,you are failing miserably...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 10:34
  • XuX8

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 06:58 from XuX8 - click to readIp is what I meant.
Anyway...What about the main discussion here that you now neglected? This is just a side tracking.
And because it was just another simple question that you had to reply all angry like to instead of simply answering. And you never answered the first time.
However I am done with this. Like I said. This is more side tracking then our already going on discussion.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 09:13
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-18 00:56 from 4QSR - click to readyou dont have an ID,you are just anonymous like many people around.......i have recognize you throigh ip,why you just cant do that?and again how is wanting to change my id is lousy?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 06:58
  • XuX8

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 00:42 from 7qye - click to readAnd again with these lousy and rude replies.
And if you want to play that game at least my ID stays the same.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 00:56
  • 4QSR

> In reply to bruce.w @ 2013-07-18 00:38 from 7qye - click to readThen what took you so long to answer about the FIRST?
And like I said. You said first. I pointed it out it was not. Then you said you did not say it. It took how many comments of copying and pasting it and throwing it in your face repeatedly before you finally admit you said????
Then when you finally do you say it had a different meaning when if that was the case you couldve said it in the first place. But you didnt. You denied it.

And now even with the facts right there and the proof in everyones face you still did exactly what I said. Twisted it to make me out to be the troll or the fanboy.
Which in the end proves exactly what I said. You must be a real troll and purposely doing and enjoying this. Or else you could've at least owned up to that. Weather it was on purpose or a typo. Instead you denied and denied, finally admit after I force feed the facts, but only finally admit it to change the meaning and use it in a twisted way to still call me the names.

That just screens internet troll. Not just little OEM troll on these pages. Real internet troll.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 00:55
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 23:26 from 4QSR - click to readwhy?because i want to,that's why..do you have a problem with that too?...atleast i am not just being anonymous...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 00:42
  • 7qye

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 23:25 from 4QSR - click to readthat "first one" means iphone started the change of mindset,the so called bandwagon as that guy puts it...you seem to lack something called common sense.....just trying to prove me wrong and calling me troll in every comment shows how angry you are ever since i said two sentences against your dear samsung...you are actually just making it seem obvious to me to consider you a fanboy....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-18 00:38
  • 7qye

> In reply to theBatman @ 2013-07-17 16:55 from 7qye - click to readAnd also again why does every comment practically have a different ID?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 23:26
  • 4QSR

> In reply to theBatman @ 2013-07-17 16:55 from 7qye - click to read"it was iphone which brought the touchscreen phones into limelight.....i dont how is that jumping onto the bandwagon IF APPLE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DO IT...."
Right there FIRST ONE TO DO IT. Im sorry are we not speaking English? Does that mean something else in a different language?

Now I know for a fact you are a pathetic lying troll doing this on purpose just for kicks. You know very well what you typed. And if you wanted to pretend you didn't I copy and pasted it multiple times now and put the facts right in front of you. I'll repeat again. You said "if they were the FIRST to do it". Yet again you negate and twist our comments to your needs.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 23:25
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 13:38 from 4QSR - click to readi said they brought touchscreens into the lightlight...how that means they were the first to use it?are you on drugs?if you dont know than the phrase "in the limelight" means popular....actually you just cant understand the sentences and then start accussing me of twisting them...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 16:55
  • 7qye

> In reply to theBatman @ 2013-07-17 10:57 from XuAV - click to readYou said "i dont how is that jumping onto the bandwagon if apple was the first one to do it"
So I pointed out that they were not first and that was part of my point.
Then you say ""they were the first to make it popular that is my point"

You really love doing this don't you? You always ignore and twist my comments.

You said they were first. I said they were not. Then you said they made it popular that was your point. First and popular are two entirely different things and by changing your "point" you contradicted yourself.

Now the proof is right there 100% no if an or buts at all. For once in the whole mess own up to what you did. Weather you are purposely contradicting yourself or did not say what you meant to say. This is exactly what happened. So do not make you usual reply negating or dragging it on

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 13:38
  • 4QSR

Samsung = Chris Brown
Apple = Rihanna

Apple still comes back to Samsung no matter how bad they treat them. :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 12:46
  • DBAh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 09:22 from 4QSR - click to readare you on drugs?how is that contradicting....keypad phones were more popular than touchscreens before the arrival of iphone...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 10:57
  • XuAV

> In reply to theBatman @ 2013-07-17 07:40 from Xuf7 - click to readHow do you go from "it was iphone which brought the touchscreen phones into limelight.....i dont how is that jumping onto the bandwagon if apple was the first one to do it...."
to
"they were the first to make it popular that is my point"
After I point out they were not the first. Contradiction much???

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 09:22
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 00:02 from 4QSR - click to readthey were the first to make it popular that is my point...If you agree or not...apple did change the face of the mobile industry with the iphone...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-17 07:40
  • Xuf7

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.