News - Reader comments

Enhanced Exynos 5 Octa unveiled, on its way to Galaxy Note III

18 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Enhanced Exynos 5 Octa unveiled, on its way to Galaxy Note III - read the full textSamsung has just announced an enhanced version of its Exynos 5 Octa chipset. Currently the Octa chipset is available only on the I9500 Galaxy S4 flagship. The second generation Exynos 5 Octa might be called Exynos Evolved and will be officially presented next week. So far the teaser just says...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-23 10:58 from XuGf - click to read?????????
Reworking the system does not change it. It's the evolution of Windows mobile. Not an entirely new OS. Another completely illogical comment from you like always.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 11:16
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 02:45 from 4QSR - click to readagain commenting about something you don't know...windows mobile was completely different os from wp8,and even wp7 had a different kernal than wp8,which uses kernal of windows 8....besides the market share i mentioned is of wp8 alone,the total share of all wp devices is 5.6%...do a little research before commenting...WP8 was first released in a device in october 2012 and it's alone market share june 2013 was 3.1%. but some trolls like you can just come up stupid answers....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 10:58
  • XuGf

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-21 23:23 from 7qxU - click to readAnd again. Why does your ID and IP constantly change? And why do you bother even trying to dalk down upon others for having no ID if yours and your IP is always different? That's even worse.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 03:07
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-21 23:23 from 7qxU - click to readLol. Look how bashing that comment is. You are so rude. Then you wonder why you have such problems here

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 02:49
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron.man @ 2013-07-21 00:30 from XuXa - click to readwindows mobile aka wp was around well before it's latest version wp8

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 02:45
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.stark @ 2013-07-20 21:58 from 7qGQ - click to read"you" I don't have problems with Samsung. You're just a troll"
Exynos was a fail, they are cheap, they only copy, blah blah fanboys blah

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 02:43
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.stark @ 2013-07-20 16:43 from XuXG - click to readLol. scapegoating is the only talent you have here

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 02:40
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.stark @ 2013-07-20 10:37 from Xuxf - click to readSo it's ok for you to do it from the beginning, but not for me to start because thats all you give me? Yeah...No. Try again. Own up to your own actions instead of using me as a scapegoat. You wanted to troll me? You're in for a long ride buddy

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 02:38
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Meladyx @ 2013-07-21 22:01 from QdPI - click to read" WP8 is meant to run smoothly on a weaker processor, just like iOS runs smoothly with the not so powerful 'A' Series Chips that Apple puts in."--i don't see how is that a problem....and about the second point,that is your own opinion,not everyone is a fandroid like you.....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 13:02
  • XuD4

Hope new chipset features 8 Cortex A15 with +2.0 GHz :D

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 01:31
  • uNVK

> In reply to Meladyx @ 2013-07-21 22:03 from QdPI - click to readagain doind what fandroids are best at twisting facts...i never said wp8 doubled its share or anything even close to it....my comment said wp8 has grown from 0 to 3.1% market share in just 8 months,that is almost twice of how much android grew in it's first 9 months..if you are having a hard time understanding that,then i can guess how low your iq is....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 23:23
  • 7qxU

> In reply to iron.man @ 2013-07-21 16:55 from Xuu6 - click to readAlso, when you talk about how fast the popularity of the WP8 Platform is growing, your facts are pretty useless. You can talk about how the popularity has doubled in just a short while, but the fact is, it's not difficult to double a 3% Market Share, whereas Android sits pretty at the top of the MArket Share.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 22:03
  • QdPI

> In reply to iron.man @ 2013-07-21 11:30 from XurF - click to readHere's the first problem with your argument: WP8 is meant to run smoothly on a weaker processor, just like iOS runs smoothly with the not so powerful 'A' Series Chips that Apple puts in. The second: Your grammar is atrocious. You should learn to type and be literate before you try to start an argument of superiority. Finally: The Lumia 520 is limited by the fact that it is a Windows 8 Phone. Android lets you do so much more, and the apps available beat out the WP8 Platform by leaps and bounds. When you think about it, someone is likely to choose the Ace II X simply because of the customization options, and the fact that it runs Android.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 22:01
  • QdPI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-21 14:12 from vpY2 - click to readsmartphones were new and expensive in 2008?LOL!!you seem to me as kid.....android(and ios) arrived in the market against a much poor competetitor symbian....wp8 has arrived against android,ios,bb10,and it still grew faster than android...everyone with common sense will understand that wp8 is much better and growing faster than android,even when all odds are against it.........you seem to lack common sense....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 16:55
  • Xuu6

> In reply to iron.man @ 2013-07-21 00:30 from XuXa - click to readAndroid arrived to the market when smartphones are new and expensive. Windows arrived to the market when smartphones are cheap and common. Of course its sales will improve faster. Common sense

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 14:12
  • vpY2

> In reply to killer droid 2.0 @ 2013-07-21 06:18 from YY0$ - click to readlol!!it's not even close 520 has dual core s4 krait 1.0ghz vs ace 2 with 800mhz dual core of nova thor,520 easily wins...in gpu,520 has adreno 305 vs pathetic mali 400,again 520 crushes it,display is ips lcd in 520 over pls tft of ace,520 wins here too with a smaller margin....520 can.play full 1080p videos with of all popular formats except MKV and FLV...ace 2 can play upto 720p and even with codec for avi and mkv,it is unable to play them according to gsma review- But we
often ran into problems (even with some
old, low-resolution files).......520 can play asphalt 7 buttery smooth but ace 2,well,you should know about that ;-)....520 browser has great html5 test score,ace 2 is far behind in that too...520 is faster in browsing compared to even s3,you can guess who wins here... 520 has touch which eorks with gloves,keys,inkless pens,gloves,etc....and even with all these advantages 520 is still cheaper than ace 2( is priced around 620)...the only advantages of ace above 520 are led flash and front camera(both of which are in 620)...so try again....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 11:30
  • XurF

> In reply to iron.man @ 2013-07-21 00:30 from XuXa - click to readGalaxy ace 2

For 150$

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 06:18
  • YY0$

> In reply to adoptop70 @ 2013-07-20 23:40 from N9@T - click to readi believe you are new to the internet...learn how to use google,then search through it android's market share in 2009 first quarter,i.e 10 months after the first android,it was 1.6%,and wp8 which was released in a device in october 2012,had a market share of more than 3% in april 2013...it is obvious that android is wp8 is growing( almost twice) faster than how android did in its first few months.....and about 520,tell me an android from as trusted international brand as nokia which gives better specs than 520 for less than 150$...and reporting a comment when you don't have an answer will not help you...you are just too immature to even argument properly.....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-21 00:30
  • XuXa

> In reply to tony.stark @ 2013-07-20 16:21 from XuXG - click to readtony stack or what did u call yourself are u a learner, where did u got such information from that wphone is gaining ground than android and no android phone will match the price of numia 520 of such spec, u better enter market and see what android offer masses with phones under 150 dollars.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-20 23:40
  • N9@T

yes that is it Samsung is taking over processor have u heard that iPhone is coming back to Samsung for production of chips et. Samsung rules.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-20 23:27
  • N9@T

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.