News - Reader comments

Samsung Galaxy S III spotted running Android 4.3

22 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung Galaxy S III spotted running Android 4.3 - read the full textAccording to leaked information from Samsung R&D in India, Samsung is simultaneously developing Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and 4.3.0 updates, and the former could be dropped altogether if Jelly Bean 4.3 is officially announced this week by Google. These rumors from last week garnered a whole lot more...

 

Sort by:

Update 4.3 coming in October .... but where are promised goodies from S4 mentioned in April ?!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-21 00:04
  • JbR@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-25 09:03 from t1$A - click to readHahaha OK. So anyone who likes Samsung and have decent phones are Samsung agents while Nokia users are the most honest people in the world... Wow... Please grow up. Don't be a hypocrite.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-30 05:49
  • 47uJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-25 09:03 from t1$A - click to readLike I said. All you can do is troll and bash. Just hateful comments and lies. Then anyone who points out your lies gets bashed by you too.
A true troll. Thank you for so much useless input instead of productive though.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 10:54
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-25 09:03 from t1$A - click to readI cannot believe how blind you are. OKAY. iOS and WP are also great I am not a hater like you, but I think you don't understand what is going on in the smartphone world. It is just a competition and all the OS has their pluses and minuses, so if I were on your place I wouldn't say a word more. IT IS ALL MATTER OF CHOICE ! Understand that please.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 21:14
  • S2WB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-24 10:26 from 4QSR - click to readThat was based on true facts, despite what you said doesn't matter as most of us know you're a Samsung agent wanting to sell every cheap crap Samsung makes. Every phones heats and lags? Why my Nokia 808 never lags or heats up? You know why because the OS has been well optimized to run smoothly on the phone. iOS, BB10, WP8 OS never lags because they are fully optimized, unlike Android which manufacturers like Samsung half optimizes. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Why it hurts you so bad whenever there's hateful but true things about Samsung phones and Android OS? Its for damn sure you're a brainwashed Samsung fanboy, nothing more than that. Every Samsung phone which has Android OS has three things in similar and they are S Lag, S heat and S Plastic whether they mid range, entry level or high end phone. It's hateful but true things. Lol. I know you'll try to deny it. Grow up, kid.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-25 09:03
  • t1$A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 11:51 from t1$A - click to readWith ridiculous flamy bashing ranty replies just like that. Thank you for the point proven.
Most phones have heat issues and all technology has lags.
But you didnt say yours has problems. Instead you go around to many pages saying many bad things about samsung. You say s heat s lag and crap like that in many many pages "which is not the same as what you claim it means now"
So try again. And somehow this makes me a jealous fanboy.
You are so good for a laugh XD

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-24 10:26
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 09:03 from 4QSR - click to readWtf is wrong with you? There's lagging and heating issue on my second hand S3. I just asked a simple question which is truly based on facts. Is that bashing? No, it isn't. It's just you're jealous of the users of this phone who are facing such issues with it and hoping for an update. You just want everyone to say this phone isn't made of plastic, it doesn't lag or heat. You are a Samsung agent doesn't mean everyone is like you. I'm an end user and since you've been humiliated and had to leave an arguement by me, you just hate me because i speak truth about Samsung phones, unlike you. Grow up, kid.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 11:51
  • t1$A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-22 20:06 from t1$A - click to readThen this troll again. "I don't have problems with Samsung"...Nope not at all...But you sure love traveling all over pages to talk crap about them...Then deny it. Until I copied and pasted your actions...Then you vanished...To go to another page and dis on Samsung. Sounds like someone has some jealousy issues.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 09:03
  • 4QSR

This image is fake.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 06:25
  • PUhW

Since smartphone sales are bottoming out, I think Note 3 sales will not meet expectation just like S4

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 06:08
  • IaHc

It's a nice fake. If it's 4.3, than by Google own coding rules it should show the building code JWR, not JDQ (which is android 4.2).

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 05:54
  • qK58

hei are you sure this is original S III, not a replica? why the home button smaller than original S III?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-23 05:37
  • sSZZ

Lets wait awhile and see what Samsung planning toreally do about the 4.3 update

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 20:55
  • jxXT

Will the update completely isolate the heating and lagging issue on this plasticky phone named Samsung Galaxy S3? I don't think so...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 20:06
  • t1$A

will google sent an update to the gsIII to have running LTE on the first gen gsIII?!?!?!?!?!

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 17:34
  • j8wI

Wrong kernel and date of build....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 16:44
  • nvHn

> In reply to deceptor @ 2013-07-22 15:16 from t}yr - click to readYou introduced lag definition, he don't know that. For your information iphone is boring and same time it is lagging.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 16:13
  • t1$E

its a fake obviously. 11/02/13 4.2.2 came out. so this is amazing its got the new version before the old one. why lie. you make yourself look a muppet.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 16:08
  • TkEv

this mob.. is very nice .and thats feature is aosam

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 15:49
  • Y}K4

> In reply to GoMobile @ 2013-07-22 12:20 from NHra - click to readI don't know which android you use but mine is lag free and it's not rooted ;)

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-22 15:48
  • LiEe

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.