News - Reader comments

Nokia Lumia 625 leaks in full ahead of its launch

22 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Nokia Lumia 625 leaks in full ahead of its launch - read the full textNokia teased a big announcement earlier today, that is expected to happen tomorrow morning. As luck would have it, we didn't even have to wait the whole long day to find out as the star of the show just leaked. The WP8 Lumia 625 smartphone photos and full specs sheet appeared and the color of the...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 05:41 from 7qx6 - click to readThere are long because they are our quotes. Try and read them. It might shed light on the whole situation.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 09:40
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 05:41 from 7qx6 - click to readFollowed by you saying this in reply to me simply stating that most problems they spoken of can be found with any device and that there is no such thing as perfection. "FANBOY!!!can you link me a comment section where any other major company had so many comments just about complaints?plz ?"

My reply to the one just before that was "So I specifically pointed out how you yourself know what you had just claimed against me out of anger was false and you reply all this out of anger again? Thank you"

So far who was being angry and rude? And I even said "troll like comment" because everything else you said before that was not that bad. At least that I saw at that time. Can you even see or meet half ground on that?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 09:36
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 05:41 from 7qx6 - click to readThat's when I said "Thank you for proving you are a lying troll. You made that comment out of anger, because I called you out for bashing.

You know yourself you made that up because you saw the exact opposite. You were right when that troll was going on about Samsung blah blah and Nokia bad this. You saw how I pointed out facts, and you agreed with my comment. But then you made similar attacks back so I called you out too.
Don't get things twisted."
Because that was a very incorrect rude statement and even you knew it was not true.

Then you come back with "i said "samsung s4 is a great smartphone,but certainly not innovative",i dont see how is that "bashing" and those facts are perfectly true,plz do a little research before considering anything false...and yes i am pretty sure that you are a fanboh troll based on not just the comments in this article but in every article which is not even related to samsung,like in the article about slimmest LG lcd panel claiming amoleds by samsung are much better than LCD and even supporting that guy who claimed samsung has already produced slimmer screens completely ignoring the fact that slimmer lcds are much harder to acheive..and besides you have already confessed on other articles that you are a samsung fanboy......"

Which is another example of you lying about me. To which youstill won't answer me. I supported him, but in reality I said exactly what you said in that comment. When I pointed that out you said "sorry I didn't see your comment". Then how can you say you saw me support them? And I claim to be a fanbboy and Im proven troll?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 09:27
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 05:54 from 7qx6 - click to readYou made a false claim about me. I proved it wrong but you continually deny and negate it. Let it drag on. Ask me if you want to bring up how it began. Then say I'm just doing it to make you angry on purpose, you done and not replying anymore. That's a cop out.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 09:19
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 05:41 from 7qx6 - click to readAS always you deny what happened and ignore the rest. Still not answering the other part about the screens. Or how you said me defending Nokia with you to a Samsung fanboy does not count for me. Only defending Samsung counted and Im just a fanboy. Or how whats really been going on was you calling my a fanboy from that moment on because your were all but hurt.

"samsung just copied it as always"-That's when I said you were being no less a pathetic troll then they were. The not innovative comment, but still good phone was to them not me.
That's when you said "please dont jump into an argument without knowing how it started..." Even though AS I KEEP POINTING OUT we were fighting that troll and you had no problem with me being there the whole time. Even replied to my comment agreeing with what I said to them. But you say that when I tell you that you were acting like them. Then all of a sudden I need to read more before jumping in?????
That's when i said I wasn't even replying to the argument, just the "false troll like comment you made"

Then you came with "besides you are a proven troll anyways..you only have problems with comments against samsung...you have no problem when a guy falsely claims EVERYTHING IN S4 IS AN INNOVATION,isnt it a false troll like statement for you?maybe your judgement is affected by the fact that you are a samsung boy just pretending to be unbiased.."

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 09:17
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:57 from 4QSR - click to readi don't how is that a cop-out.Maybe you have a greater meaning for this too?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 05:54
  • 7qx6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:56 from 4QSR - click to readthey said features of s4 are innovative,i proved atleast two of them were copied,you called me a pathetic troll,i said s4 is a great smartphone but not so innovative,you again made long stupid angry comment...now here you are trying to prove i am the troll....but again you were doing that deliberately,i was'nt,u
you were the one trolling..as i've said my first two comments there were not clearly deliberate,but your every comment ever since i said two things against samsung has been calling me a troll...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 05:41
  • 7qx6

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:53 from 7qx6 - click to readJust like you

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 05:05
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:50 from 7qx6 - click to readAnd again with the lousy cop outs.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:57
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:39 from 7qx6 - click to readWhat happened? A Samsung fanboy was trolling the nokia page. I jumped in "to which you had no problem with at that time" I called them out on their lies and trolling and defended Nokia. Then because they Samsung was innovative you said they just copied like they always do. So in one simple response I said that you were then being as much a pathetic troll as them. Then all of a sudden you had a problem with me being there and then said I need to read more before jumping in. You made a long exaggerated reply saying I only defend samsung because Im a samsung fanboy "i think the beginning proves otherwise" and many things. Since then all your replies have been like that. Very negative and false. Like the display thing as well. You said you saw me support them. When I pointed out I specifically corrected them you said "sorry i didnt see your comment". But if you didnt see it then how did you see me support them? Ive asked that question over and over and you never answer like most things.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:56
  • 4QSR

i had enough of your trolling,i am leaving now....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:53
  • 7qx6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:37 from 4QSR - click to readyou have been stupid,you are clearly a fanboy and never used "only "....what you are doing is trolling,should i again explain to you that your "greater meaning of the word troll" is not correct...you are trying to deliberately get me angry,you are the troll......

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:50
  • 7qx6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:37 from 4QSR - click to readi did'nt use my,i qouted your words,you were the one who was being rude even in supposedly thanking me...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:42
  • 7qx6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:35 from 4QSR - click to readmy pride being hurt?you are such a big troll...should i again do that whole description of what happened so that people can see how a shameless troll you are...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:39
  • 7qx6

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:36 from 7qx6 - click to readI didn't accuse. Accuse is when you call me stupid or a fanboy or say I only reply days late and do it all the time.

Im calling you out on being a rude troll. The above is part of the reason you are one.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:37
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:30 from 4QSR - click to readand you accusse me of being "rude"and "troll"...

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:36
  • 7qx6

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:19 from 7qx6 - click to readI said things how they are. You did not even deserve that, but you got it anyway. Yet you still cannot accept it for what it is. Instead you still make a reply same as you have been.
It's quite obvious this is still over your pride being hurt. You said what you said. That was your problem. Since then this is all that goes on. All you want to do is fight and you don't like me. Oh well. Don't post here if you cannot handle what replies you get. This is so much phone though. So keep em coming.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:35
  • 4QSR

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:19 from 7qx6 - click to readAnd I'm not changing the way I write into simple meaningless and useless replies for your cop out

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:30
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 01:11 from 4QSR - click to readeven your thanking comments are filled with " ignorant illogical things"....

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:19
  • 7qx6

> In reply to iron-man @ 2013-07-27 01:08 from 7qx6 - click to readI will say one thing though. Out of all the rude ignorant illogical things you have done. When i explained I was gone for three days you didnt even question it or call me a liar or that it was excuses. Thank you

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 01:11
  • 4QSR

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.