News - Reader comments

Oppo Find 7 with 5" 1080p screen, Snapdragon 800 to cost $700

23 July, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Oppo Find 7 with 5Oppo is working on an upgrade for the Find 5 called Find 7. Despite the name, the new handset will keep the 5" 1080p screen of its predecessor. However, there will be big change under the hood as the Find 7 moves to Snapdragon 800 with four Krait 400 cores running at 2.3GHz. The phone will...

 

Sort by:

The galaxy s5 has a card slot for upto 128 Gb and the Oppo N7 has a card slot for upto 64 Gb.

  • Reply
  • 2014-03-22 19:43
  • 2Z3f

I loooove the oppo find 5 but after a while the battery is hoooooorible that's the only thing bad about it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-03-14 03:56
  • e66x

> In reply to Retro @ 2013-08-27 15:58 from vqAt - click to readbut it still doesn't compare to the 4000 Mah battery

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-27 04:55
  • YHPc

oppo find 7 Card slot no vs s4 Card slot 64g GB up win

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-06 21:47
  • 0GQx

Some of you are thinking that OPPO Find 7 will beat the crap out of the S4, but unfortunately there is a version of S4 with Snapdragon 800 and LTE-A network. AMOLED surely makes our eyes tired but it made SAMMY devices that thin with changable batteries with high capacities.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-27 15:58
  • vqAt

- NO removable battery
- NO upgradable storage.
- $700 vs $630 S4

S4 wins

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-18 18:42
  • jqgN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-24 09:50 from 4QSR - click to readThis is the reason I said the Find 5 is built better. Let's leave it at that,I don't like being called things I'm not.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-01 14:11
  • rr0b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-24 09:50 from 4QSR - click to readThis is why I said the find 5 is built better.Lets leave it at that.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-01 13:55
  • rr0b

> In reply to Allanitomwesh @ 2013-07-29 18:20 from rr3I - click to readI never said what was better build quality. It's all of you with something to prove. Did you not read my comment before replying? Or what i was replying to? Obviously not.

And no. The S4 Amoled actually beats all screens. Most people prefer the saturated colors just the way they are. For the few that care so badly it has movie mode. 100% green accuracy and 95-97% all other colors. Very close to the perfect mark. While still having true blacks and higher contrast. So it can do realistic and saturated both better.

You brought that up though not me. As for the rest the S4 is a very durable phone and talking about a removable cover to a screwed on one being thicker is sensless

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-29 22:25
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-28 21:13 from 4QSR - click to readI'm also reporting fact,the Find 5 has a subtle matte finish, awesome display,and a nice balanced heft to it. The S4 is frighteningly light,decidedly glossy and the display is worse.(maybe it's the touchwiz colors dunno,seems off) Then of course there's the simple fact everyone asks "what phone is that? " and you don't get that with a Samsung. The last good looking one was the S2.
The Samsung is sensible designwise,but the bend in the back cover alone when removing the battery was a turnoff. The battery on the find 5 is pretty accessible with a few tools, and the rear cover is just stiffer period (XDA unboxed it)
So yeah, Find 5 is better in build.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-29 18:20
  • rr3I

> In reply to Allanitomwesh @ 2013-07-27 10:54 from rrjX - click to readThe problem is all of you are hating and bashing while I'm just pointing out facts. Nice job with the reporting trolls.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 21:13
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 21:44 from t1$A - click to readYou can hate all you want, but it does not change fact. Why do you have to hate and lie so much?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 10:45
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 04:01 from 4QSR - click to readIt's a cheap glossy plastic.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 21:44
  • t1$A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-27 03:59 from 4QSR - click to readI'll tell you,the day you actually encounter a Find 5,you'll know Samsung isn't great in the build quality department.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 10:54
  • rrjX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-25 09:37 from t1$A - click to readLmao. And now you have the audacity to call me a liar while you claim that S4 is not made of poly carb. Then to pretend you even had one.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 04:01
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Allanitomwesh @ 2013-07-24 15:58 from Ns0q - click to readWell since everything said is valid...I would say duh

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-27 03:59
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-24 09:50 from 4QSR - click to readWhat a lie! S4 is built with polycarbonate? LOL. My S4 display got serious scratches once it fell from a table of 5 ft. and it took me $100 to change the glass. Also the body got scratch because it's cheap plastic. Oppo isn't charging more. There build quality can't be matched by Samsung phones.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-25 09:37
  • t1$A

OPPO's a high-end brand! (for universal player)

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-25 09:08
  • KhZu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-24 09:50 from 4QSR - click to readYou sure about that?

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-24 15:58
  • Ns0q

> In reply to TallhandsomeAussie @ 2013-07-24 05:08 from PMyb - click to readPreference of material is not build quality. Inside and out the S4 is built very well and the poly carbonate is overall more piratical and durable. S4 also has a stronger Gorilla Glass3 screen.
Replying with such lies and anger to something you find to be trolling is actually being a worse troll than what you are replying to.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-24 09:50
  • 4QSR

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.