News - Reader comments

Front panel and innards of the iPhone 5C leak

01 August, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Front panel and innards of the iPhone 5C leak - read the full textHours after the purported camera module of the cheaper Apple iPhone 5C got snapped, now photos of the phone's display and framing have surfaced. Said parts of the rumored cheaper iPhone 5C have been leaked by a company called Chinese C Technology. It claims that there are minor...

 

Sort by:

except, motorola. the new moto x is made in texas.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-06 04:19
  • u3DX

> In reply to Iphone5User @ 2013-08-01 18:51 from MVg6 - click to readthey only look for the consumers pockets. greedy apple. yeah cheaper icraphone but it will be overpriced for sure.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 18:35
  • K7eu

> In reply to Duel @ 2013-08-01 19:02 from p771 - click to readyeah right. because your "everything" is set to a very low graphics quality. while android devices runs on hd and high resolution. your retina display is useless coz your screen is sooo small. and adds only one more row for icons? wow

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 18:32
  • K7eu

> In reply to Duel @ 2013-08-01 19:46 from p771 - click to readyeah yeah right. nfsmw runs smooth on your crapple because the graphics quality of nfsmw on your icraphone is low. so u will not experience lag. your nfsmw is low resolution. your icraphone's processor is like pentium 3

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 18:28
  • K7eu

> In reply to Abhijeet Kumar @ 2013-08-01 19:47 from 2S@S - click to readamen to that!!
bottomline: CRAPple products are crap.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 18:24
  • K7eu

> In reply to gilda @ 2013-08-01 23:54 from 0mwb - click to readyou're right! and iphones are feature phones. iphones are like nokia asha 302. still asha have a good os compare to ios.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 18:17
  • K7eu

> In reply to Scoop @ 2013-08-02 13:56 from XNtq - click to readyou can buy more warranty..see...you can buy $$$

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 04:06
  • nvyD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 21:57 from 47Na - click to readajipaddysells because its great product and people actually like to use it. Hard to believe?

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 04:04
  • nvyD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 14:51 from Scq7 - click to read"ea sports, it's not in the game"

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 03:31
  • nvyD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 17:26 from GT6G - click to readsure buddyboy..sure

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 03:28
  • nvyD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 14:35 from Scq7 - click to readHow is the Surface any more awkward to hold or use than an ipad? You fanboys these days.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 21:57
  • 47Na

According to the report, Apple's iOS global market share is the lowest since Q2, 2010.

http://www.gsmarena.com/androi...ews-6511.php

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 17:52
  • GT6G

> In reply to duel @ 2013-08-02 14:49 from Scq7 - click to read"Also iPad always works fast no freezing no random thinking, its always ready when i want to use it."

Yes, ipad always works....never crashes or freezes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8EEPwnjTUw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiy_lEvmPU

Must be my imagination.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 17:26
  • GT6G

Maybe Apple is trying to save manufacturing costs to try and fix the bug with phones freezing. This has been a problem since the first iphone. You'd think that after more than 5 years they'd have it figured out by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YhSzzU0Uig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGtx8j1CyI

It's always funny listening to the excuses the fanboys come up with when you mention it though.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 17:10
  • GT6G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 16:10 from YhdC - click to readThe "C" is for "China Sweatshop"

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 17:01
  • GT6G

Look, if you want to support Apple exploiting poor workers at their partner's sweatshops, buy an iphone 5c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6ql27uKdI

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles...ry-china.htm

If you don't want to support this type of business practice there are plenty of other phones with more advanced features and better quality to choose from.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 17:00
  • GT6G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 15:52 from vj1N - click to readdon't be mad at us , the c is on the name , iphone c - cheap + plastic = iplastic

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 16:10
  • YhdC

Cut the crap people.. go to the tablet forum. This is an iPhone section. No matter what the fanboys say, this is a budget but still costly iphone. Now fanboys, feel the plastic that you really hate. lol

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 15:52
  • vj1N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-02 15:36 from ajUv - click to readIts your problem :) you should have saved the money what you lost buying android tablet and clearly you bought the cheap one if you say iPad was too expensive, because iPad actually isnt even expensive.

Also if you bought it 18 month ago it has to have bad screen because iPad 3 wasnt available 18 month ago and it was first tablet with great screen.

I meant to buy laptop but decided to buy iPad and havent ever regret that decision, this is the "computer" which i actually LIKE to use. This is like the retina screen which i said before. I didnt knew how bad the pc usability is before actually trying something lot better.

After me my friend also bought iPad 3 he has never owned any apple device. After week when he has own the device i asked how much you still use your computer, he said i opened it once :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 15:47
  • p771

i bet u we'll see a Samsung C5 in the near future...lol!

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-02 15:36
  • NH}M

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.