phonelover, 25 Aug 2013very expensive price for this phoneWhat kind of price tag are u expecting with 2gb ram and customization? .... also not outsourced
Poor Moto, 25 Aug 2013Thanks Droid ghost for a nice commercial but:
I do not want to have my phone perfect when is ... moreHa ha ha! So you actually want an almost tablet like 5.5 inch or 6 inch, you want an ugly design phone. You want useless powerful phone, you need a phone with useless software, you a phone made by company cheating on benchmark to impress you but the result still lower, you need with no innovations, you need a phone with no edge to edge compact and best design.
I think you are in the wrong forum Boss! Your needs looks like a Galaxy Note 3 is for you or an Xperia Z1 but this is the one for Moto X sorry! Go post somewhere else and thanks for your understanding.
Your Name "Poor Moto" that sound like and hater" but I'm "Droid Ghost" which is the code name for the Moto X "That sound like a Moto fan".
Droid Ghost, 25 Aug 2013Shame on you already selling from AT&T and the people are crazy about it at that target pr... moreThanks Droid ghost for a nice commercial but:
I do not want to have my phone perfect when is power down, or in sleeping mode to safe the battery. I do not want sensors in the background to decide instead of me. I do not want my camera to be control by remote applications,
I do not want compact phone with low resolution screen and dual core processor, in the end of 2013, I do not want plastic covers that made my phone better, for me the phone is not a fashion accessory. I do not care who made my phone when is a good one. I paid for it nor Google or Motorola, I expect more value for my money. I want better phone not better marketing to tell me how good is my phone. Thank you
Poor Moto, 24 Aug 2013Ha-ha-ha,
Motorola is no longer brand in the smartphone business to ask for that price.Let se... moreShame on you already selling from AT&T and the people are crazy about it at that target price.
Customized Moto X ship times “may vary” due to high demand.
Which basically means the initial launch might have so much attention and demand, that their shipping times might slip a little longer.
Sorry for the hater and Shame on you. Let me tell you the truth and make you hate Moto even more.
All your powerfull phones the Galaxy Note 3,2, the GS4, Active, The HTC One series, Xperia series can't give the User Experience the Moto X is giving to people.
Moto X is the smartest and the most optimazed Android phone ever.
Full of jealousy your useless and ulgly GN3 will not be smart enough to be compare to the Moto X also could the Ghost.
Ha ha ha! No phone can do this things as the Moto X does :
1. With the phone locked talk to your phone and the phone react and follow your instructions. Thanks to the X8 Moto Chipset which help by a dedicate processor to low the battery consomations.
2. With the phone locked getting notifications on screen and showing the news without killing your battery.
3. Locked or not the Moto X knows where you are and set the option needed for the enviroment (Car, Meeting and sleeping)
4. Touchless technology call, sms, snap a picture, set Alarm, set Appointement without internet connection and not touching your phone even from locked screen.
5. From locked screen with hand gesture open your camera even from playing games, music, video or anything else the phone goes on camera.
6. The fastest to snap photos.
7. The most compact phone edge to edge.
8. The best size and design phone which sit better in the palm of your hand.
9. Customized your phone from Moto Maker more then 18 color and 2000 ways of doing it.
10. Made by Google and Moto, so keeping the phone and OS also free like the Nexus phone without putting silly software like Samsung eye what ever.
At the end you get the best User Experience you never get in a phone not even the iPhone 5 or the GS4 or GN3.
Poor Moto, 24 Aug 2013Ha-ha-ha, Motorola is no longer brand in the smartphone business to ask for that price.Let se... moreYeah? really? you better go for crap phones that are made in 3 hours and spread through market! motorola goes for quality not for quantity!
Motorola is no longer brand in the smartphone business to ask for that price.Let see how many they will sell.
Funny jokers asking price without offering performance just eye candy gimmics. Shame of you MOTO!
pricing so bad if I buy it I'll like crazy man
not good price for Cambodian people
What a shame for those whom still thinking the Moto X is a mid range phone.
I understand those whom are used to Samsung Galaxy series for thinking so because they used to advert them through high and powerful CPU 8 core while they arenot even real 8 cores or 3GB Ram and bigger screen size to impress them. That why the upcoming Galaxy Note 3 goes like so but people don't ask why does the iphone get compared to the Galaxy S series while the Galaxy S series always got best specs but not better than iPhone when come to the User Experience. For sure Samsung leaded on specs and User Experiance on Android world but failed to bet iPhone on User Experience.
Actually, with the Moto X in the market an by carrying his homemade Chipset called X8 abling the phone to be special compare to the 2 leading phones Galaxy S4 and the iPhone 5 or any phone available WHEN COME TO THE USER EXPERIENCE but not "specifications".
Before I talk about User Experience, Moto X with the mid range specs beat 5 or 6 times the Galaxy S4 in the benchmark and once in battery test. This is very funny.
Here the link:
What a Shame!
Moto X at $580!! With that money I can buy 3-4 similar Smart Phones (Micromax, Lava, Karbon, etc) for my entire family.
wooowwww Moto X 580$.... NO THANK'S
for this money I have buy Lg Optimus G2 or SG S4 LTE-A
I would have happily paid 1000$ if and only if it could unlock my device or other elements in the device such as file manager with my voice only and if it didn't have Android OS which in my humble opinion sucks and there are reasons for it.
1. Google doesn't review applications manually and devlopers gets their apps live within an hour of submission and processing and that's why there are so many malwares on the OS.
2. Google has been found guilty of spying and it doesn't take a genius an arm to understand the fact that since Android is owned by Google, it becomes easy, real easy for Google to spy on emails, call histories, contacts, thumbnails of pictures and videos, small documents etc.
3. Android apps aren't sandboxed and because of that they eat up data too much.
4. Some permissions asked by Android apps are ridiculous. You won't even know what those applications are doing, perhaps tracking down your personal data stored on the phone.
5. The problem is in the core of the Android OS due to which the OS isn't smooth, even after Google has
added Project Butter in it which doesn't help.
6. 2/3rd of the applications are utter crap in the Play Store.
7. Android OS eats all the battery juice in no time. One of the worst thing in Android.
8. Incompatiblity of certain applications on various Android devices is another issue with this OS.
I'm not a hater or a fanboy, trust what you want. All the harsh things written above about Android OS are 100%.
Too expensive for a mid-range phone. I don't care that you can talk to your phone or can voice wake it up..!!!