News - Reader comments

Samsung Galaxy Note III front pictured next to Note II panel

28 August, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung Galaxy Note III front pictured next to Note II panel - read the full textWe got to see plenty of leaked photos of the front panel of the Samsung Galaxy Note III yesterday, but a new photo from today includes the front panel of the Galaxy Note II and puts things in perspective. After many different values for the screen diagonal of the Note III, the rumor mill seems...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to iron.tra.uma @ 2013-08-29 16:27 from U$4j - click to readWat?facts?LOL....

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 17:11
  • XutL

> In reply to Aldrich.killian @ 2013-08-29 14:29 from 7qy@ - click to readNow who is out of words?

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 16:27
  • U$4j

> In reply to Aldrich.killian @ 2013-08-29 14:29 from 7qy@ - click to readNow u look like a real sony fan.boy...who cannot accept the facts.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 16:25
  • U$4j

> In reply to Aldrich.killian @ 2013-08-29 14:29 from 7qy@ - click to readNow u look like a real sony fanboy...who cannot accept the facts.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 16:13
  • U$4j

> In reply to Pro.DigiVid @ 2013-08-28 17:21 from sbsm - click to readYou've got your point.
However you don't seem to understand why people go for Samsung products over so many varieties to choose from. The business runs to make profit not just to make consumers happy and face bankruptcy.

So far Samsung is making profit and satisfying consumers at the same time. So why make changes when it is working.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 15:43
  • vFsP

Sounds Good!
They have learned that pebble design was a failure.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 15:28
  • vFsP

> In reply to iron.trauma @ 2013-08-29 14:09 from U$4j - click to readKeep trolling,i believe you're in a trauma,as your user id clearly says that,maybe the reason for your trauma is your phone broke to pieces because it was NOT A UNIBODY using phone....

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 14:29
  • 7qy@

> In reply to Aldrich.killian @ 2013-08-29 12:25 from 7qy@ - click to read@Aldrich.killian so u put a battery case on top of ur phone and use the BRICK how stupid that sounds i can accept that portable chargers r usefull with case or without case btw they are also for phones with removable battery however they can never b as good as replacing a fresh fully charged battery...without additional bulge of any case...now how's comment is invalid ..come on try harder.ohh i forgot u need to learn 2 get over ur trauma.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 14:09
  • U$4j

> In reply to [deleted post]You won't have to keep it in bags,as i said,they are small enough to keep in pockets just like battery,you just can't understand this because of your low iq...and not all have them have cables,many are like in form of cases...again invalid argument....

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 12:25
  • 7qy@

.this looks like a bigger Galaxy S2.
waiting for this!

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 12:17
  • YTZJ

> In reply to [deleted post]Again pointless comment....i've already answered that many portable chargers are as SMALL AS BATTERY and can charge the phone twice or even more times......your just running out replies so using same argument again and again

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 12:01
  • 7qy@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-29 09:11 from t@yI - click to readU need an iPhone then. I'm no apple or android fan. I'm actually a samsung fan. But in term of build quality, i admit that apple's products are superior than samsung's.
I've been using samsung for 10 years. Every phone has its good and bad. If u want a premium body n smooth ui, i recommend apple. But if u want versatility, go for android, in this case, Samsung.
my galaxy s2 battery lasted for 6 months and it deteriorated. Same thong happened to my note1. But after ics update, the problem was fixed. Now my note2 can last up to 36 hrs on decent use.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 11:42
  • sS}Y

> In reply to iron.trauma @ 2013-08-29 11:18 from U$4j - click to readLOL..you don't have to charge the spare battery?does it run on nuclear power...je_rk

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 11:29
  • 7qy@

> In reply to [deleted post]@ Aldrich.killian u r missing the point tro..ll with the spare battery u dont have 2 charge the phone at all just replace batterys and u r good 2 go....ignorent !!me ? Guys look who is talking...!! dont worry we understand ur trauma..

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 11:18
  • U$4j

> In reply to bbula-c240 @ 2013-08-29 03:32 from SvCn - click to readLumia 925 is not unibody,it just looks good.....search 920.....

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 10:42
  • 7qy@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-29 09:11 from t@yI - click to readiPhone seems to suit you haha.

No need to manage, or care. Quite durable as well.

Haters say it scratch and nick easily, but when it comes to drop test.. it survive intact and usable even under severe drop.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 09:24
  • PGXj

My first Android phone was Samsung Galaxy Y which started dying slowly after using it for six months.. First, battery backup was lowered in those six months, USB flap cover started to peel off by itself, phone started to lag once too many apps are loaded, phone started to heat up whenever doing anything, touch sensitivity started to get lower and one day when i woke up i was liquid coming out of battery and the phone die slowly and never woke up again. I didn't have a phone so i needed to buy one, just bought Samsung Galaxy S3 without thinking too much and now same thing happened to that phone after using six months problems started showing up, mostly hardware and battery problems.
I also had some dumb phones like Samsung C3200, C3010 in the past and after one year of usage they broke. I think Samsung uses cheap materials to built their phones and their batteries are worse of a kind. Surprisingly, my TV is Samsung one and it's been years but it's working fine now. I think Samsung phones are not much durable. I'll never ever buy any Samsung phone, no matter what. Their build quality is really worst. I don't earn enough money to change my phone once in a year. Which company makes the most durable phones and i want to buy a solid phone in $700? I'm considering Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia 808 PureView, LG Optimus G Pro, upcoming Sony Xperia Z1. I want the phone to last 2 years with good camera, smooth OS, good voice recording, and easy to use.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 09:11
  • t@yI

> In reply to its a tech gimmick @ 2013-08-29 03:06 from 2mCd - click to readIt's my phone when it'll release in September. Your silly rating won't effect my choice.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 08:41
  • 6ChC

please for the next update of your galaxy line-up, makes ur front camera in the middle, that makes a HUGE different when using it.

also silly notifications doesnt interrupts (and stops) musics that are currently playing. that's annoying. why doesn't make it layered and plays on top of the music like Blackberry and other phone do.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 08:15
  • t1Zx

Why do people need sturdy, durable and heavy phone bodies anyways? These days, the phone becomes obsolete in an year anyways. Check the prices for Iphone 4 to 'get it'.

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-29 07:02
  • IW}b

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.