you choose what you like as you are paying for it. so go on and enjoy what you pay for. you make a mistake its your money!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have seen so many comment and all pro and contra
but for me why not all of u realize that every phone has weakness and strength
For me, android is more useful for office user where the fixture has the advantage in it more than apple
however, apple ios has more advantage for gaming users.
i know that apple has lower cpu and gpu and memory compared with another like samsung galaxy note as example. but when it goes to smoother in gaming, apple user has a better experience.
everyone may be realize that if u play high end game, u will experience lagging and some error. it will be different if u play it in ios.
i have ever experienced apple ipad 4 and iphone 5 and samsung galaxy s3, s4 lte, note 2. for me, lagging is like usual for android devices and smooth is on iphone.
for me, what ever samsung used for its devices like the latest snapdragon 800 and ram 3gb, there will be still lagging. because they cant used it maximum like a cpu i7 extreme fourth generation but using linux for playing games.
for me, as i said before, office (android) and gaming (ios).
nb: rightnow i used samsung galaxy s3 and ipad 4 user. i use my ipad for playing high end game and browsing while samsung for call, sms and whatsapp. if i wanna play my samsung for game, i feel like i wanna throw it to the trash as lagging in the middle of game and not smooth.
JHON, 08 Sep 2013Dude, I phone is expensive but it is deserve to be ...and people have brain to choose what the... moreBrain to choose an iPhone if you want and if you think it's the best fit for you...but not because of the brand
And brain to respect people who choose an other one and don't think they're "useless" as someone else write...
Exemple : if I have 2 numbers and I don't want to carry 2 devices...Apple is not the solution, switches aren't a good one too : very simple to understand
2 models aren't enough to fit all people wish....as with cars : there's small, big, 4x4, sports : it depend of what you want too do
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2013Sorry? people are useless when they haven't an iPhone? I can't read things like that : "... moreDude, I phone is expensive but it is deserve to be ...and people have brain to choose what they like or u work 4 nokia.
TsTmP, 05 Sep 2013Yup, iPhone and iOS is not for useless people. The only reason I hate android is low stability... moreSorry? people are useless when they haven't an iPhone?
I can't read things like that : "people/useless"...I hope you dont think what you wrote!
Côme on ! People dont need iPhone to live! They need heart, food, water...and a brain...
You can't mesure the value of someone by seeing his phone!
Note :...even chinese phones are stable today!
Gorgenapper, 05 Sep 2013For me, the following reasons alone are enough to keep me in Android (recently jumped ship fro... moreYup, iPhone and iOS is not for useless people. The only reason I hate android is low stability. A lot of junk app around Play Store which I have to try some of them until I found a useable one. Wifi Hotspot stop function after a while and have to reconnect. Etc.
Yes, only good point is open file system. But everyday use doesn't required that much just don't freeze on me is enough.
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2013Black is reserved for iPhone 5SWell that's just wrong i want black, in 5C
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2013The Best Smartphone doesn't exist...why?
Because there are differents way to use a device
iP... moreFor me, the following reasons alone are enough to keep me in Android (recently jumped ship from an iPhone 4S):
- open file system, no need for restrictive and useless software like iTunes
- I can actually save files onto my device (songs, movies, documents, pics, etc) *AND* access them later from the file system. I can even move them around at will, right from my phone. No need to hunt for it in Camera Roll, decipher its name (it's all generically named IMG_****.jpg or .mov on iOS), wonder what resolution pic it is, fight to get it out of my phone through Windows Explorer. Android trusts you. Apple doesn't.
- contacts all saved on Google, can restore to any Android device I choose, update contacts from any device or computer and have the changes pushed out to my phone.
- latest hardware, not $100 phone components in a $400 - $500 phone (like iPhone 4S)
- 5" screen .... once you use it, you never want to go back to squinting at 3.5" ~ 4" screen
- tons of phone options to fit exactly my needs. Don't like AMOLED? There are LCD Android phones. Want removable battery/micro SD? Samsung. The list just goes on.
- greater degree of control over what happens in my phone, when something happens in my phone (I can set any browser to be default!), and even when and what data is sent out from any application. I can track what is wake-locking my phone and eating battery, which apps tried to send unauthorized tracking data, etc. Tons of customization options, apps and tweaks I can do to make the phone behave almost exactly as I want it to.
To be sure, Apple has a highly polished UI and very consistent UI choices. iOS is completely under their control and they can offer an extremely consistent experience to their users. Their phones are also better built by far (my iPhone 4S still had like-new buttons/screen/finish even after 2 years of constant use), and the App store is better than the Play store as far as vetting and app polish goes. Also, the IPS LCD screens on the 4/4S/5 are of top notch quality (screen size notwithstanding).
But that's about where Apple's advantages end.
dimil1, 04 Sep 2013The iPhone is still the best smartphone around. No iPhone killer yet! Still not a manufacturer... moreThe Best Smartphone doesn't exist...why?
Because there are differents way to use a device
iPhone fit to you...that's Ok
I will explain a few reason why it doesn't fit to me :
- I have a Pro and a Personal number...no dual-sim device made by Apple
- I use my phone as a USB-Storage...on customers computer : I can copy files without software like iTunes
- I prefer big screen to read web-page
- I will not spend 700$ in a device when Apple spend 170$ and 3% R&D to build it
- Facts, that's Apple Swift dual-core (well improved Arm Cortex A9) can't compete with Qualcomm's Krait quad-core or Cortex A15 quad-core
- Facts, for a long time Apple use the bests GPU...no longer. See Galaxy S4 with 2.7x more pixels.
- Facts, amount of RAM is weak. No problem with iOS 6...but with real multitasked iOS7?
- Facts, Retina screen isn't the best yet (even if 300ppi are enough and 480ppi is useless in my opinion)
You're right when you say that OS fit with Hardware...but hardware isn't the best at all.
Specially CPU : exemple - 400$ not so old iPhone 4s use Dualcore Arm Cortex A9 (Apple A5 soc is an A9 based CPU) clocked at 1Ghz....this CPU is exactly the same as 100$ phones
Main parts of the iPhone aren't developped by Apple...Exemple - Retina is a Trademark, R&D comes from Samsung (iPad 3), LG (iphones), Sharp (iPad 4). they aren't simple subcontractors
Other exemple - PowerVR GPU developped by Imagination Technology (and use by Intel, Mediatek, Samsung...and many others)
Why Windows work well on Mac? Because Mac and PC are 99% the same (no more SCSI or PowerPC CPU today)....1% difference is a physical protection to allow MacOS installation
Why Apple doesn't want to make an Android phone? maybe they want their royalties from Apple Store?
Why Apple use Lightning instead of USB? maybe they want their royalties from accessories manufacturers
Why Apple doesn't use MicroSD port? Maybe they want to continue selling 16Go Flash Memory for 100$ when it cost them 12$
3 ways to earn money (when other manufacturers have only one or Google give better price - exemple 200$ Nexus 4), not the best Hardware, not the most expensive and productive R&D, not the most open OS, and (nearly) the most expensive phones...In my opinion users aren't Apple priority
The iPhone is still the best smartphone around. No iPhone killer yet! Still not a manufacturer that can provide hardware and software exclusively and perfectly tuned into one device.
Well, Blackberry does but they are not successful.
How can you call Samsung and the likes as innovative with borrowed OS's that everybody can have? Apple could have easily created the best Android phone if they wanted to. If they were only after money they would have done it. They have good hardware designers and mechanics and they could do the best performing Android phone. Some studies have shown that the best computer to run Windows is actually a Mac computer. See that:
They could do that for an Android phone, too. It's not a big deal for them.
But the big deal is what Apple has actually done; to create and establish an entirely new OS with thousands of apps in just a few years.
It's so cheap and easy to hate Apple for whatever personal reason but some credits should be given in the way they do things. The iPhone cannot be perfect and no smartphone is perfect but the iPhone is the best example of what every manufacturer would ultimately like to create. A phone that can offer a unique experience unlike the others. Everybody has the right to like and use whatever phone they want but it's not nice to reduce somebody into junk ignoring the reasons that have made the iPhone the blueprint for every smartphone.
Microsoft by buying out Nokia clearly follows Apple's strategy. Eventually Google will do the same in order to save Android from Samsung's bloatware. Apple still leads them all. Still shows them how to move into this business.
mate this is insane, these phones are gonna rock the shelves! would love if they have done a poka dot one that was my childhood dream mate.
geordie81, 04 Sep 2013but android is an OS, octa cores and large displays are the OEM's ideas so the two are seperat... moreAnd the "more thing that will see are none other than lags, more Google spying and more battery draining on Android phones." Nothing new here.
Apple is loosing their reputation in the market day by due to high prices.
popye, 04 Sep 2013There is no innovation in Android either. Everything was just copied from somebody else. And l... morebut android is an OS, octa cores and large displays are the OEM's ideas so the two are seperate. that being said, im sure with the next version of android (Kit Kat) we will see more then just a icon and colour update :-)