News - Reader comments

HTC One Max to go official on October 17?

28 September, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
HTC One Max to go official on October 17? - read the full textHTC One Max is a familiar name in Rumorland, the phablet making quite a few appearances in various forms before its official announcements. We know most of its specs and have a pretty good idea about its design, so the biggest mystery remaining was when will we be able to get it. If the latest...

 

Sort by:

I am definitely purchasing HTC maxx

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-04 19:56
  • utMd

Am booking by HTC one Max... s600 or s800 no big difference...

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-02 05:10
  • IHC1

> In reply to siMwas @ 2013-09-30 22:40 from NjvP - click to readI have an HTC One X+ and My sister bought a Note 2.
Believe me,even the Note 2 is far better than the HOX+

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-01 07:53
  • Mv25

> In reply to itsme @ 2013-09-30 21:55 from mI9m - click to readYou still have 3Gb Ram,a faster processor and some sensors on the Note 3 not found on the HTC On MAX.
I own an HTC One X+ and I flashed a CarbonROM on it because Sense 5 has removed some very good widgets that were standard in Sense 4.I felt when I tried Sense 5 that is was a stock ROM.But I think,it's a matter of taste.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-01 07:48
  • Mv25

silly guys who judge without experiment, i used htc one, s4 ,iphone 5, htc one is the best phone for me, just try then judge

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-30 22:40
  • NjvP

Lol the camera of the HTC beats the one in de Note 3 by far and Sense IS adding features of which without them u would be nowhere... Proc. will still be the SNap 800 i guess so I don't get your post.. The Note 3 isn't better in fact, at no point.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-30 21:55
  • mI9m

Processor is weak.It's an old S600 at 1.7 GHz with 2Gb Ram and 4mp camera.(Ultrapixel=Marketing)
I will go for the Galaxy Note 3 with an Octa or a Quad 2.3 GHz Krait 400 ,3Gb Rams, 13mb cam.
Specs are speaking and Sense UI isn't worthy anymore.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-30 07:56
  • Mv25

if you will take a look at the front side of this device you may notice that there`s no place left for the fingerprint device there.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 23:44
  • 9xS3

HTC is making awsome phones, the UP camera is just awsome, octa core is a big gimmic by samsung ....... and those saying phone isnt fast or what theyre insane , the phones are superfast awsomely built and most of all have the best ui which is the Sense ui , whether it was android 1.5 cupcake or it is the 4.3 JB the UI makes Android even better , The Apple 5s is nothing compared to this and yea Note 3 and HTC ONE MAX are competitors but theres no winner.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 20:38
  • 6PU{

HTC... *facepalm*. It looks good but, the fingerprint sensor on the back? Come on! The Lumia Phablet would definitely crush this to pebbles.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 18:53
  • UG0D

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2013-09-29 15:53 from HFqR - click to readNothing can beat the ORIGINAL Phablet...note series...it may take decades to do so.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 18:49
  • U{h3

can you say uglY?

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 17:23
  • sgyh

Dear admin pleassss add walton promo x2 .You know it is so immaiging like 2gb ram, 411ppi, 13mp camara 3/5mp font etc

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 16:45
  • uNVG

> In reply to Tom-Helge @ 2013-09-29 15:53 from HFqR - click to readProve your case or else go and take bath

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 16:26
  • NrPx

Oppo N1 -> HTC One Max

The Oppo N1 is better than the HTC One Max in every ways.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 15:53
  • HFqR

Too late for me... will have had the Note 3 for about 2 weeks by then.... :-)

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 13:07
  • vuAY

i dun wanna pay for built quality... i want more features n fast device if i spend for one of the most expensive buys... htc z gone insane... if i want quality i will buy iphone 5S... but then what is use of making android then??

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 10:31
  • GRNC

Well everything is just speculation. Snapdragon 800 or snapdragon 600 or s4. No one knows until the phone has been released on the 15th. Thats is what I am waiting for.
No snapdragon 800 I will pass. Hopefully Acer Liquid S2 is released soon. More choices.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 09:22
  • qFYs

> In reply to Jack Package @ 2013-09-29 07:30 from Rx90 - click to readThat's only because the game isn't optimized for Android, so therefore it will require beefier specs to perform properly. The game is a direct port of an iOS game. If it was built from the ground up on Android, you can be rest assured it would run at full speed. Don't blame HTC for opting for a lower end processor, but lazy developers who could care less about the Android community.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 07:41
  • IHbK

Snapdragon 600 with its Adreno 320 lags a lot while playing Asphalt 8 under high graphics.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-29 07:30
  • Rx90

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.