News - Reader comments

Samsung Galaxy S4 selling far better than expected

23 October, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung Galaxy S4 selling far better than expected - read the full textSamsung Mobile chief JK Shin has smashed the rumors of poor Galaxy S4 sales by revealing the actual sales figures for the flagship. Speaking to Korean media, Shin said more than 40 million Samsung Galaxy S4 phones have been sold. This puts the rumors of the phone's disappointing sales to...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 20:14 from RXgS - click to readI guess you didn't read my post correctly... Statistics show iOS crashes more, users just aren't aware of it... How can you say Android crashes more if you're not aware when iOS crashes? It's like living in Italy and saying there are more Italians than Chinese because you see more of them...

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 10:07
  • m}9e

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 21:34 from RXgS - click to readWe don't care about what you are fan of, just stop bs'ing people with your false/kiddie arguments.

Now i'm out, but really i don't see the point of some people dedicating their life/free time to bashing stuff they never owned or at least used properly from themselves.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 00:29
  • m86k

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 20:14 from RXgS - click to readStrangely,

as i said once in a comment over here last year, my gf (and another one too) keeps complaining about her iPhone 4 bugs/crashing/hanging whereas i have perfect "uptimes" and no force close on my previous S3, current S4 and current TCL phones.

So come again. Do i need to brag about Android vs Ios phones for pages ? No.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 00:26
  • m86k

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 20:12 from RXgS - click to readStop bragging around.

There's nothing to set by defaut, you can set a higher, lower and no limit in options.

By defaut it's set to 200 (i guess) on most of Android 4.0+ devices. If his device lags, he can lower. As simple as that. Else, he can just reset his phone, since it must be some software conflicting to get such lags you describe on a S3. But you are too proud to admit it and/or tell him, you prefer bashing on a single handset you've seen crapping in your hands.

You seem to know so much about phones whereas you don't. You are just annoying and trying to make a point that no one gives a damn since we actually know our devices and know how they perform and we aren't disappointed to come and try to bash for pages.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 00:23
  • m86k

> In reply to JBird @ 2013-10-24 20:18 from JxSk - click to readYes same old lie IF i was a Nokia Fanboy lolz
and yes i cannot give you proof of the imaginary bf having a lagged SIII lolz
and yes i cannot afford a Samsung Galaxy S3. lolz

You do have class that's all i can say lolz

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 21:34
  • RXgS

> In reply to [deleted post]Well, a bird, bird, bird... bird, bird's the word.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 20:57
  • IHbK

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 18:54 from RXgS - click to readSame old lie from pathetic Nokia fanboys or should i say Microsoft fanboys.
I dare your to post a proof of your imaginary boyfriend having a lag SIII and i know you can't because you only buy cheap phones like Nokia and make up lies about Samsung because you can not buy it so you try to trash it, typical cheapo style.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 20:18
  • JxSk

> In reply to [deleted post]Miss USA how many times did i tell you to support your own country? its time to put a 6 inch phone against your ear and call yourself cool when you look like you MISSED america

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 20:16
  • RXgS

> In reply to Ixil @ 2013-10-24 19:36 from m}9e - click to readI have used both and yes Androids crash more.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 20:14
  • RXgS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-24 19:39 from m86k - click to readWell my dear. he didn't played with any settings. It was as is. I didn't know out of my 20 years with cell phones that you have to set those things. only samsung phones my dear. they are so smart!

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 20:12
  • RXgS

> In reply to husseyn @ 2013-10-24 13:45 from N9@T - click to readyou should not use the phone at all with a swollen battery...

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 19:41
  • m@69

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 18:54 from RXgS - click to readYour friend is a fool, there's an option on all android devices to limit both text and mms quantity. He had them disabled or he can set them lower than he is.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 19:39
  • m86k

who knows this is not true because samsung today admitted that they have been fooling people about features that aint working. And they have hired people to advertise them and crush other rivals. No more samsung phone period.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 19:38
  • NrKn

> In reply to gam30toronto @ 2013-10-24 18:53 from RXgS - click to readNo, it means that iPhone users stay ignorant if some app is not working correctly...

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 19:36
  • m}9e

I'm already using Lumia phones . Im satisfied. NOKIA has solid phones... when u use it u can feel the quality. Unlike samsung phones. Samsung feels like a cheap toy on my hands. People with class only buys iphones and lumia these days. Android became stereo type cheap OS . No privacy

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 19:19
  • K7fI

> In reply to greenfield @ 2013-10-24 16:25 from 6p@n - click to readOH GREAT to know you look at your phones from the side!Now you have all the reason to get the phone you are using lol...

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 18:55
  • RXgS

> In reply to Immolate @ 2013-10-24 18:05 from FMYk - click to readMy friend used an S3, many many times he has to delete text messages because it will pause and lag where there is too much lolz

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 18:54
  • RXgS

> In reply to Ixil @ 2013-10-24 18:47 from m}9e - click to readif iphones crash as much as android phones but the users DON'T KNOW IT. Then that means iphones manage crashes much better than android.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 18:53
  • RXgS

> In reply to Billy @ 2013-10-23 21:37 from Qrr5 - click to readYou do know that iPhones crash as often as any Android phones, users just don't know it, right?

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-24 18:47
  • m}9e

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.