News - Reader comments

Nokia Lumia 1520 goes on pre-order for 700

24 October, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Nokia Lumia 1520 goes on pre-order for 700 - read the full textThe Nokia Lumia 1520, the flagship Windows Phone 8 phablet, has officially gone on pre-order in Europe. Italian etailer (and Nokia premium partner) NStore.it is taking 100 deposits if you're interested. The final price will be 700 (that's Galaxy Note 3 / One Max territory) and launch is...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to Jean83 @ 2013-10-25 19:55 from 0U@m - click to readWow...You really cough know what you are talking about for sure

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 15:01
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.s..tark @ 2013-10-25 15:40 from XuJe - click to readOr especially this?????
SHAMELESS APPLE!!
http://www.dailytech.com/Apple...cle22500.htm

Horrifically dirty apple and jobs
http://skeptics.stackexchange....er-companies

Or because you did not same them and they contradict what you are saying do they all magically not count now?

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:57
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.s..tark @ 2013-10-25 15:43 from XuJe - click to readNice try...He did not start this. You and other jealous trollers did.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:35
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Transfomer @ 2013-10-25 15:37 from tVX% - click to read"At least I am not like u, alway bashing, bad mouth & condemn other brands with fake info like u did"

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Am I on candid camera or something?????
....oh wait...You were not actually trying to be serious were you?????????
Since the moment we crossed paths on this forum that is the ONLY thing you have ever done....

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:32
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.s..tark @ 2013-10-25 13:16 from XuGt - click to readAnd there you go contradicting yourself too. This is quite amusing....You claim you only tell facts and don't unjust bash or hate other companies as well.....More contradictions. That's all it ever has been with you anyway....From that first moment...AS soon as I disagreed with a bashing comment from you and called you out......

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:16
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.s..tark @ 2013-10-25 12:59 from XuGt - click to readBWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO!!!!
You love love love love love love to manipulate things don't you. Yes because only SAmsung ever did things like that...And you probably 99% read my comment about what HTC did first, but just disregarded it....And 90% of Samsung pages is Nokia Bashing???? bwahahahaha!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:13
  • 4QSR

> In reply to tony.s..tark @ 2013-10-25 12:40 from XuGt - click to readYour logic never ceases....

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:09
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Loser @ 2013-10-25 11:17 from Np}} - click to readSo quick to jab.
It's funny pages of windows phone users bashing and whining about others trolling, but 90% is from windws trollers. How many of you now have replied harsh to me and bashed on something you thought would hurt me while I have not bashed on anything yet...
So I'm pointing out specific facts in response to things that have been said. In return I get rude comment sand bashing replies...But im the trolling fanboy...Yet tell me once where I showed disrespect to Nokia, windows phone, or any of you?

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:04
  • 4QSR

> In reply to popye @ 2013-10-25 09:12 from MpUd - click to readObviously you do not understand the technology of the displays and did not read what I posted about them...And that is only one aspect...Which is not even the full story.
Again. Either Aut brightness was not actually on or it did not adapt quickly enough. App like lux should also allow you to take care of such brightness levels on your own.
You have not clue what you are talking about...Just bring a fanboy

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 14:00
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Jean83 @ 2013-10-25 23:23 from 0U@m - click to readIt willboil down to a "management" issue! Not what the people want!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 13:26
  • N9@T

> In reply to waya @ 2013-10-26 09:47 from KZ88 - click to readMy Samsung takes care of everything and I'm also looking forward to the Xperia Z Ultra. I won't be buying this because of the OS, it's too limiting for me

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 13:24
  • N9@T

the best phone in the world.. I use samsung so suck then I use sony good for me like in heaven.. next I will use nokia for more better than android.. a milion sfwre android it suck.. damn

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-26 09:47
  • KZ88

> In reply to Tech.Chief @ 2013-10-25 22:50 from N9@T - click to readI will certainly consider Lenovo miix 8.
But there is still compromise to be made :(
its screen will solve the scaling issue with 8.1 but i(we) are spoiled by new high ppi screens so its an issue too :/
Keyboard too :/ its nice to have smartcover and pen.

P.S.you are right.MS or Nokia should address this.8" with new "bay trail"+phone capabilities+some kind of smartcover and pen.
But i guess its too much to ask for :(

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 23:23
  • 0U@m

> In reply to Jean83 @ 2013-10-25 22:19 from 0U@m - click to readAcer also has a W4 coming, with 8.1 pro full office too (not trial).

Nokia would have killed it all with a 7 inch or at least a handy 8 inch with full office and voice call and 3G function ( Unfortunately the put that on a 10 inch surface twin).

For you, i will go with a stylus enabled Windows tablet because no matter what Microsoft the desktop icons are still standard ( non tablet modified). So the regular finger touch might be a bit difficult.

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 22:50
  • N9@T

> In reply to Jean83 @ 2013-10-25 22:19 from 0U@m - click to readIf you are not to much in a hurry, i think you should wait for the Lenovo miix 8, it's coming with a stylus and just 8 inch and really handy.

If you do a lot of fieldwork, then you will need it. Surface screen keyboard won't be easy to use when you are standing.

The Lenovo also comes with full office (not trial)

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 22:42
  • N9@T

> In reply to Tech.Chief @ 2013-10-25 21:48 from N9@T - click to readyou mean oui :)

@off topic
Was looking for Surface 2 Pro,and man....they started playing dirty as Apple do :(
500eur for 500Gb :( +trial Office :(
What is happening?

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 22:19
  • 0U@m

> In reply to Tech.Chief @ 2013-10-25 20:43 from N9@T - click to readTry harder ;) mon ami

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-25 21:19
  • 0U@m

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.