News - Reader comments

Samsung Galaxy S5 could come as early as Q1 next year

02 December, 2013 | Read the news | Post your comment
Samsung Galaxy S5 could come as early as Q1 next year - read the full textKorean site ETNews is reporting that Samsung is already preparing to start production of its newest Galaxy flagship, the Galaxy S5. Mass production will get underway in January of 2014, with an eventual market release slated for February or March. Highlights surrounding the expected specs of the...

 

Sort by:

why do people care if their phone is better than someone elses? Its so pointless. If you like your Apple phone then good for you, same for people who like their Samsung phone. End of the day you're the one who has to use it and pay for it. If you like it that is all that matters.

A lot of the people on this site are just childish. I go look at the comments for some meaningful input to the article and all you get is stupid fanboy comments and arguments. Get a life.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-14 02:13
  • MfxG

What is unforgivable to me, is the small screen of 5S...

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-07 07:56
  • Jtee

Haha you children are entertaining. Please never grow up :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-07 07:30
  • 7X2M

> In reply to Grund @ 2013-12-05 10:08 from dP$s - click to readLooks like you can dish out crap, but handle what you start

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 10:58
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Grund @ 2013-12-05 11:27 from dP$s - click to readJust using the world opinion before going on a jealous ramble on other pages showing you insecurly have something to prove does not mean that all of a sudden it was cool or ok or "just an opinion"...It was still a fanboy rant.
It's funny...You tell me I need to know what I get into and go on about kid stuff when your reply contradicts all that and you assume just because I call out your bs means I didn't.
You obviously are the one who did not read what I pointed out...That or you ignored it because you refuse to accept the truth...
And if you want to go that route...Then you do not need a smart phone. You have house phones and old crap phones that are superior for talking.
Laptops and desktops for computing and internet, real cameras for pictures and videos, tv's for viewing things, and game councils for gaming....That's your logic...So you now contradict yourself...It's funny...Then purposely or even worse naively scapegoat your own ignorant and child like actions.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 10:56
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-06 00:31 from 9Lax - click to readI guess you do have a reading comprehending problem huh?
NEWER device. BRAINWASH general public...Oh boy one new device sold a lot. Oh my god they sold a lot of Iphones...WE ARE SHOCKED..

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 10:50
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Grund @ 2013-12-05 11:27 from dP$s - click to readI think your blood group is 'B Negative' so that you think only negative.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 05:49
  • PAXm

> In reply to Grund @ 2013-12-05 11:27 from dP$s - click to readYou are just a blind folded with Apple that cant see other thing and even dont have tendecy to accept the fact that Samsung is the king over all Android phones. S4 has the super power to run anything like charm. You are just a trolling enthusiast.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 05:36
  • PAXm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-05 10:42 from 4QSR - click to readYou can yawn all u want that doesnt change the fact that Apple outsold Samsung in one of the biggest Black Friday events recorded!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 00:31
  • 9Lax

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-05 10:42 from 4QSR - click to readThank you for acknowledging it,Apple is just better than Samsung.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-06 00:29
  • 9Lax

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-05 10:40 from 4QSR - click to readAll i see is bla bla bla :D
Do u have enough brain to understand the word "opinion" ?
Because that is my opinion...
and as u said it is smoother... it has better performance.. better gaming... only thing that the SAMSUNG has is the 5'' screen FULL HD! xD
i mean... i never would watch a movie over a phone... i got a FULL HD 60'' screen to watch mvoies :)
And for ur information... plzzz read all posts and then comment, because u being stupid if u comment without reading the whole story :)
i said that windows OS is optimised and smooth and has the same gaming performance and quality as the iphone... and it has the FULL HD 5'' screen... or 6''... ur choice... so stop with that KID story ;)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 11:27
  • dP$s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-05 02:39 from 9Lax - click to readwow...a bunch of people lined up to buy a newer device that brainwashes the general public....So shocked...And so hurt.....You really just hurt the feelings of Samsung and everyone here so bad....Yup....Your point is so proved.....yawn

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 10:42
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Grund @ 2013-12-04 17:12 from dP$s - click to readJealous trolls always going to other pages rambling on none sense showing they have something to prove.

Must hurt you how superior Android is to your ios. And how IOS is a tiny insignificant amount smoother and only due to system wide restriction used to create the failed illusion of perfection....Meanwhile Android is limitlessly more flexibly and customizable with real multi tasking, file management, and functional...And just ever so slightly a couple more hiccups...As in barely at all...and IOS still has them...Which is why it's a failed and flawed illusion of perfection....Which in the end defeats the whole purpose...
And Who needs FHD display? Anyone bragging about gaming. 5inch FHD Amoled destroy non HD IPS 4inch and definitely 3.5inch.

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 10:40
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Rendani @ 2013-12-05 05:19 from Np}w - click to readwow, ur facts are incredible xD
have fun with ur facts or go and watch some videos :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 10:08
  • dP$s

Problem Samsung vs iPhone.
Fact is Samsung is better. It had the best screen and it's fast. Optimisation my a*s. Samsung handles games like a champ.
Conclusion
Samsung > 2(iPhone)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 05:19
  • Np}w

> In reply to chester @ 2013-12-04 07:51 from NmRi - click to readEat your heart out Samsung!Apple>>>Samsung

http://www.gsmarena.com/black_...ews-7313.php

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 02:39
  • 9Lax

> In reply to Wolfson @ 2013-12-02 23:51 from sX8h - click to readwhat is it with you and your fascination with "real hard men"?

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-05 02:25
  • 9Lax

unbelievable n waiting for the new s5 phones to come,,,

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-04 23:51
  • PFBj

> In reply to techworm @ 2013-12-04 13:21 from PAXm - click to readI did everything of that... tried also custom ROMS which dont install that stupid apps which are useing the RAM and processing... its same... they need optimisations... u cant change the optimisation with powering the specs... it not good for the phone... because it overheats...
windows phone rocks trust me :) go and watch their optimisation and their gaming experience and effects quiality :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-04 17:12
  • dP$s

> In reply to chester @ 2013-12-04 16:09 from NmRi - click to readHahaha... iboys... that sound really funny :D
whatever... ur talking about FULL HD! FULL HD! xD
who needs a FULL HD phone which lags even with low effects :) i mean seriously... u started this.. :)
Well in ur story... the only thing u say is that the samsung has a FULl HD screen nad u can connect it with a HDMI cable... so? its still a phone DUDE :)
as i said i can mirror my iphone to a FULL HD screen :)
btw here is ur amazing feature PS3 controller :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWyMj9epQXw


and the mirroring :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5cbODqvFWQ

enjoy :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-12-04 17:08
  • dP$s

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.