News - Reader comments

Touchscreen is chic with the bunch of leaked new LG phones

Touchscreen is chic with the bunch of leaked new LG phones - read the full textWith only several hours remaining to the start of MWC 2009 the leaks continue pouring in. This time it's LG turn with photos of several of their yet unannounced phones appearing online. So here they go from left to right (that shot up there is clickable): LG GM730 (WinMo with S-class...

 

Sort by:

Whats with all the iphone fan boys sayign evey touch screen phone being an iphone clone. Get over it,touch screens are so 2007! Just bcos iphone had the most success with it doesnt mean others cant make it or make it even better. Its liek syaing since Motorola invented the mobile phones,all other companies are motorola clones.And btw we all know where motorola is now & if Apple continues to ride on its iphone success and doesnt bring in any newer innovative products,its going the moto way.

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-18 10:38
  • ui9r

yeah... certainly this is the first transparent phone going to be in the market!!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-18 10:11
  • P}v4

> In reply to joja @ 2009-02-16 18:49 from uNW% - click to readWhatever you say. But once again, Iphone was not the first touchscreen device. LG launhced the first full touchscreen device with the LG PRADA.

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-17 09:13
  • MZb%

transparent keypad! wow! like a sci-fi device

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-17 03:17
  • PHiZ

transparent keyboard .. hope they must have put something so that visibility of the keyboard will not affect. but on the other hand if they have put multi touch.. that keyboard could work.

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 21:37
  • 2S}9

What ever you think hate it or love it but its true that what ever innovation(touch screen) we have witness over the past 1 year its all because of iphone

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 18:49
  • uNW%

> In reply to Leo @ 2009-02-16 15:53 from G2GS - click to readLG are innovative and fresh in comparison to most manufacturers!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 17:29
  • MZb%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-02-16 16:06 from p8ck - click to readTo first anonymous... Actually, it is LG that is fixated with copying the already-boring iphone. In all fairness you have to admit LG is copying the icon and look design of the apple device...

To the second anonymous...
It is not hate. A fact is a fact. Besides, Im not talking numbers... as a former LG user I can ensure, that at least both of the devices I purchased were low quality and unreliable.

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 17:16
  • G2GS

> In reply to Leo @ 2009-02-16 15:53 from G2GS - click to readhey leo check your facts lg has overtaken htc and se in sales and product with better reliability. Stop hating on their products

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 16:58
  • MZb%

> In reply to Leo @ 2009-02-16 15:53 from G2GS - click to readWow!! u still stuck with Iphone.. the 2mp monster shooter.. no video.. no mms.. no copy paste.. etc.. I guess some people are just nostalgic and old school.. like my grandpa..

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 16:06
  • p8ck

Another bunch of iphone wannabes! LG should take lessons from HTC, SE and Samsung...

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 15:53
  • G2GS

oh wow, transparent kpad, the world was waiting for this...

the girls are hot, no doubt.

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 14:53
  • 5%rr
  • doesn't matter aka d
  • Report
  • Rating0

ohooooooooo LG is riding the wave these days. They also seem keen on inovating in design and functionality, a thing that many have forgot to do in the battle of prices , specs and of course megapixel count. Great job LG , Kick Their ass!!! love the transparent keyboard , can't wait to see it closer :D i hope it lights up similar to sony's plasma and lcd transparent border :D that would be awesome!!!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 14:47
  • mK9V

LG vs SE.. LG,samsung n sony ericson is da best fone... Great job..

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 14:34
  • PGHK

wow! there awsome but they cant beet SE idou!!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 14:34
  • 3Iqy

Oh yea revolution it is, after the color screen revolution, the touch screen revolution

Hmm...now i have too many phones to choose from

I might still go for SE Idou, coz it looks best yet

But all these phones are just fantastic...especially the transparent one. Too good to be true

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 13:20
  • w9L7

can you see it ?????

the mobile revolution has begun !!!!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 12:56
  • MCXE

> In reply to panos @ 2009-02-16 10:47 from 3drA - click to readAbsolutly !!!

  • Reply
  • 2009-02-16 10:56
  • GNbj

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.