This is just their rebuttal to this
For all we know, a very avid fan made this and not the company.
It basically disses this article about Samsung bulleting points why it's better than the M8.
Htc's after sales support is very very bad in India. Samsung have so many service centres and enough after sales support.Htc one m8 is slippery and scratch magnet. On screen button eats screen size.
seanyr2, 12 Apr 2014That awkward moment when the 3.15mp on the nokia X is probably better than HTC's flagship :'(Nope. Will never happen.
they always compare their works to other company's flagship and are saying they are better but the fact that they are just losers
come on this is childish and very very desperate moves.
i love HTC One M8, but will go for S5 anytime.
1. Metal? OK now it's absolutely gorgeous, i'm in for M8.
2. BoomSound? not a factor for me, i used headset 90% of the time while enjoying entertainment (music/video/games) so S5 is okay
3. One handed use? i don't think waking up your phone is considered one handed use, it's not even unlock your phone, it's just wake it up. so again S5 for me.
4. 4MP ultrapixels? i love the concept, but i need more room for cropping so need the extra resolution. so its S5 for sure. but M8 has a great camera though, not bad in any way.
5. Warranty? i have a good experience in samsung product, so gonna stick with S5 for this one.
beside that, there are several key factors that made me choose S5:
- removable battery -> crucial
- IP certification -> good option
- 4K recording -> not relevant and gimmicky but cool features
- finger scanner -> not sure of its usability but again cool features
- easier steps for rooting --> key factor for me as i always rooted my phone (less probability in bricking my phone)
but still, there are downside for all sammy's product:
- lots of bloatware -> thats why i rooted my phone (to remove this garbage)
- touchwiz is someway unstable
but still S5 over M8 for me.. :)
That awkward moment when the 3.15mp on the nokia X is probably better than HTC's flagship :'(
Want a good phone?
Buy an iPhone 6 when it becomes available.
No disrespect meant in any word...
Yes I agree that aluminum feels so premium but it doesn't mean that using plastic materials makes it also cheap. Full Aluminum is really prone to scratches so most ended up using a protective case. In the other hand to equate premium to ruggedness needs to be proven maybe that's why HTC states to replace your screen for free when you try to run it over by an SUV? But HTC warranty sucks in almost all regions but what if internals is affected and not the screen hahaha. Great job on having your campaign backfire right back at you HTC. You don't have to say it to prove how good is your product the consumers can decide when they see its real world performance which I don't really find amusing. I prefer Sony over HTC.
Im sorta bummed that this is the best list the Htc guys can come up with.
HTC your so childish. Samsung seems so much more mature. And i dont agree that metal is better than plastic aswell. Stupid HTC just disappear! LG #1!
trollstjerne, 12 Apr 2014I already got the Galaxy S5 5 reasons why the Galaxy S5 is better than htc. 1. Better ca... moreDon't forget the out-off-screen buttons too, on-screen buttons like m8 have are really annoying and diminishing the screen size so its a deal breaker imo.
No, i don't think i am swayed by HTC points even though they may sound great for some. But for me the removable battery, the heart rate monitor, the best screen ever created are enough. It is bad enough the NSA monitor everything we do, I am not gonna buy a phone with 3 cameras in it to give them more access to my life.
Both phones cost way too much. Not getting either of them.
If I did, I would get the S5 -
As much as I LOVE the speakers and the design of the M8, I think a better camera and a water & dust proof body would serve me better. If the M8 had just one of these it would be choice.
Anyway, I'll be waiting for a fair-priced device like the OnePlus One or the next Nexus.
Maskakos, 12 Apr 20141) YES 2) YES (Personally this is the biggest advantage and reason to go for S5) 3) YES 4) ... moreYou agree with his reasons for why the S5 is better than the M8, then say you would pick the M8 over the S5. Dafuq kind of logic is that?