All specs are same with Qmobile i5 in Pakistan. Just difference in name
abhiiceman, 23 May 2014apple products are not made by apple, instead it is manufactured by chinese company called fo... moreApple spends billions on development,research and testing of products and then they sent the device for manufacturing to china.
Micromax doesnt develop anything itself, it gets the chinese phone and brand them as MICROMAX and sell them to indian consumers...
i think in future unite 2 mmx is sucessful mobile because 1.3 quadcore.kitkat 1 gb mali ppi is reasonable . but camera and flash quality is doubtful ? my advice to micromax good company plz give extra battrie, covers flip cover to customers . customers pay extra money.i think unite sales grow many times regards d.k
micromax is best, no other company can beat it..... nothing lyk nythng.... indian brand rockss....
AYUSH92, 23 May 2014If you like moto e.. Then Go and buy a Motorola Moto E. Who is stopping you. Don't Bush othe... more6. After 2 months or so, you will visit the micromax service center.. and thats the last you will hear of your Unite 2.. and your money down the drain..
Anonymous, 23 May 2014Oh dear, dat is a different story. Apple made their phones in their own factory at china. But ... moreapple products are not made by apple, instead it is manufactured by chinese company called foxconn...
only difference with apple and micromax is apple tells foxconn(chinese company) how their phone should look like and the specs before manufacturing, but micromax picks already manufactured phones and sells..
P.S im not trying to compare apple and micromax.:)
AYUSH92, 23 May 2014If you like moto e.. Then Go and buy a Motorola Moto E. Who is stopping you. Don't Bush othe... moreBullsh.... Micromax service is terrible & pl don't talk of quality. Its rebranded chinese phone. Almost all micromax phones r using mediatek processer. If any problem arises in the phone then simply throw it in dustbin.
If you like moto e.. Then Go and buy a Motorola Moto E. Who is stopping you. Don't Bush other brands. Micromax is offering a much better phone than moto e at the same price point.
1. Micromax Canvas Unite 2 has 5MP AF Camera with flash.. Moto E has a fixed focus bad 5Mp camera without flash. Flash is very important for Indian Customers.
2. Micromax canvas Unite 2 has 2MP front camera. Which is the most important part of this phone. Now days everyone need a front facing camera for selfies and video call. Moto E doesn't have a front facing camera.
3.It has a Quad Core 1.3GHz processor with Mali MP2 GPU. It will beat every benchmark results of Moto E which has an entry level Snapdragon 200 dual core processor with adreno 302 graphics. Even the processor is better than Snapdragon 200 quad core processor.
4.It has surely a low pixel density than Moto e but it doesn't matter to to the customers of this price segment. Most of them do not understand what is pixel density. Inspite of having a 133ppi tft display.. Nokia asha 502/503 is selling very well for Rs 5200-5300/6200-6300 in India....even canvas Doodle 3 which has a 6" FWVGA display. Has become very popular in India.
5. It'll be available through every online and offline store.. It is a huge plus point. Most of the rural people can buy it very easily...
Android Buddha, 22 May 2014Yes. Agreed. Indian Brand. But 100% parts are from Chinese. LOL.Then what do you think samsung, motorola, etc phone parts mar made in US?
gamerssiteacl, 23 May 2014Love ya micromax! U rock! Price will surely come down in coming days! It's a blockbuster! ... moreWhy the hell to support companies having a pathetic after sales service.... No point paying for a sub standard product
CruelEngine, 22 May 2014Chineese crap? Man all the phones are made in china... I guess you own a galaxy s3.... There is a difference between made in china and china made.
Bvu, 22 May 2014Hey, first of all micromax is a Indian company not Chinese. Or u are considering it to be ch... moreOh dear, dat is a different story. Apple made their phones in their own factory at china. But micromax just rebrand cheap chinese companys phone.
Buy this phone and you have to visit micromax's service center. The horrors..
Love ya micromax!
Price will surely come down in coming days!
It's a blockbuster!
Support indian companies guyz!
Micromax has started manufacturing now in India also... for those who say manufacturing in China...
not all of its phones are coming from China now
Indrit, 22 May 2014I though MT6582M can't handle android 4.4.2me too..
aks.profit, 22 May 2014Why in this world shouldn't anyone purchase this phone? I wonder if anyone has any reasons...1. The lower PPI screen. Moto E has 4.3" screen with higher resolution making it much more sharper. WVGA on 4.7" display will look crap.
2. Micromax's UI is more bloated and slower than even Touchwiz. Moto E has pure stock android which would be much better and much more stable.
3. Micromax almost never updates it's entry level phones, so forget about any official upgrade and since this phone won't be as famous as the Moto E, so forget about updates from Cyanogenmod also. Comparitively, Moto E will be updated to the next version of Android and is almost likely to get unofficial Cyanogenmod updates.
4. Everything just works with Moto E. Micromax phones are notorious for using bad quality components that give some problems that the spec sheets can't tell about like overheating issues, non-removable bloatware, software bugs, low quality sensors, audio output quality, etc. Micromax still has a lot to do to match the quality of a companies like Motorola, Sony, Samsung, etc.
5. While one would argue that Motorola does not has service centers in India, but I would like to bring into notice that Micromax's service centers are nothing more than joke.