News - Reader comments

LG G3 (F400L) to cost $635 in South Korea, listing confirms

LG G3 (F400L) to cost $635 in South Korea, listing confirms - read the full textA listing on LG U, a South Korean mobile carrier operated by LG, has appeared online confirming the G3's pricing and specs. The domestic version of the phone carries a model number F400L and it is going to cost $635 (KRW650,000). The Korean LG G3 will be available in white, titan and gold...

 

Sort by:

I confirm through contacting ShopandBox global shopping service site that Korean Boxers locals based in Seoul, have walked into store and phone price is 630000KRW, i want to buy one as Tokyo will not release any time soon!

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-28 10:20
  • 75}$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 04:56 from PGXj - click to readThen you have not compared it to real life or learned any factual knowledge here.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-26 22:04
  • 4QSR

good bt i dnt like this

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-26 10:35
  • tUdx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 04:21 from 4QSR - click to readROFL .. you see too much fake colors to say IPS is fake.

ITS YOUR eyes thats fake! .. Go get it replaced!

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-26 04:56
  • PGXj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 23:11 from thap - click to readIPS is still saturated. In fact some screens like that of the G2 for instance was one of the slightly more saturated.
So saturated colors, fake whites, fake blacks, and washy contrast with uneven light/bright spots.....
Yeah...So natural.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-26 04:21
  • 4QSR

43 HOURS TO GO................the KING will born!
"LG G3"

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 23:15
  • thap

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 15:13 from ty@b - click to readips is more natural colors near to reality
amoled is over saturated =fake color!

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 23:11
  • thap

> In reply to 100000 @ 2014-05-25 17:18 from pp@Q - click to readinternational lg g3 is measured aroung 145.5mm 73.9mm and 8.85mm and 3200mah battery

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 18:20
  • pp@Q

that price right there.......its with the subsidize..... with 2 year contract....without contract its $920

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 18:06
  • UC3b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 15:13 from ty@b - click to readThat's funny. Because everyone I have ever showed liked Amoled.
And who likes which was not the issue.
If you prefer IPS more power to you. But don'y do it for fanboy lies. Learn real facts.
And the real facts are that Amoled has way way way way more advantages and in Movie Mode creates an overall more natural image.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 17:30
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 10:29 from p7Y1 - click to readSo how would you know that, have you played any games on the G3 yet, your post is nothing but HOT air.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 17:28
  • Im4s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 10:29 from p7Y1 - click to readThis is the Korean version. , the Korean version has a low battery and slightly larger body of international versions.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 17:18
  • pp@Q

Finally a perfect device coming out from the LG stable. Top of the line hardware specifications. And now also including a expandable memory slot along with a removal battery. Woah! This phone has it to topple the S5 in a face off.. Hope the sales are good. Support LG be a happy customer.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 16:54
  • bCH1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 14:58 from 4QSR - click to readheard lots of people love ips , but rarely heard people who would rather choose amoled

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 15:13
  • ty@b

wonder if it will release the same day, would make sense since we already know everything about the phone… otherwise it will be a disappointment

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 15:06
  • ksrP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 14:46 from ty@b - click to readBy having fake whites, colors, blacks, and washy contrast?
And uneven lighting? Or reflecting more sunlight?

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 14:58
  • 4QSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 14:18 from 4QSR - click to readeasy.
ips > amoled

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 14:46
  • ty@b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-25 13:15 from thHc - click to readLCD equals fake colors and super fake blacks...and fake whites.
So what's your point?

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 14:18
  • 4QSR

This is actually incorrect. The price above is excluding the subsidies which is KRW270,000. G3 will be around KRW920,000 ($897)

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 13:57
  • m9Gc

I haven't seen you around lately Samsung paid troll! Yeah, the 16MP snapper of Samsung is okay but not the best in the Android world for effin' son of a gun's sake! The camera on the Oppo Find 7a was even said by GSMArena to be better than that of the S5. The Sony Xperia Z2's camera is the best around not just because of its 20.7 MP resolution but a lot of reviewers praised its camera and there's even a reviewer who said that Z2 has beaten the 808's pureview camera. Deal with it! Samsung is starting to deteriorate atleast in its performance, next will be in Sales. LG and Sony even Oppo are all starting to rise up against Samsung. HTC should go up too but the three are really serious in giving up a good fight with Samsung.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-25 13:35
  • tha%

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.