Anonymous, 21 Jul 2014You want power you go for Macbook Pro. Not sum Windoze Laptop.
- Best Programs for video / ... moreYou don't seem to know much at all about Windows laptops, even though I did mention a specific model..(Dell xps 15 9530 with core i7) You could at least have googled it before saying such nonsense.
Let me list your points :
"Best Programs for video / image editing. Final Cut Pro / Adobe" : agreed.
- "Best Display extension. (Dock with Thunderbolt Display)" : agreed though there are few cases where it'll actually be useful. I'd rather have a hdmi port.
- "Best Programing Environment for Android (Eclipse), iOS / OSX (xCode). Why you think every programmer in Google I/O / iOS Keynote uses Mac." : I'm a .Net Developer & architect, not much I can do with a MacBook PRO.
- "Best PCIe SSD / And up to 16GB ram." : agreed for the SSD though the SSD in the xps 15 is no slouch and you won't see a difference in actual usage. My xps 15 version also has 16Gb of ram.
- "Linux Environment Terminal, You don't need to install stuff like Putty .. or crap, and you can connect to other linux server with ease for management." : agree partially. It's not hard to use Putty or even a Linux virtual machine for that.
- "Best weight and durable." : Wrong, the xps 15 is on par for both the weight, thickness and build quality.
- "Best trackpad.. i Never Never need a mouse unless i am docked with ATD. So you can use on the lap as a true laptop. (WIndows crap trackpad is the reason why people push to use mouse on laptops)" :agreed though the xps 15 trackpad is very close now.
"Unless you are a gamer.. then you bootcamp into Windows.. Or yes like your case.. get a cheap laptop." : Games are one thing, development another, and most specs of my xps 15 are the same as the best MacBook Pro, but with a higher resolution, a touch screen and a cheaper price (though far from being cheap : 2000€).
After using OSX (yes, I have used the MacBook Pro long enough to know) , I also don't like the limitations (for my usage), same goes with iOS, it's even more limited.
So, I'm glad for you if you're happy with your MacBook Pro, but to each his own.
Boring phone every year but fanboy will buy even it sells at 1000 or 2000$
I have to say i'm amazed at all the hateful fanboy comments made by Samsung owners towards Apple, i work in telecoms and when i'm not making sales, i'm repairing broken Samsung phones. In all honesty out of all the top end handsets we stock, Apple and HTC sell the best, as people refuse to buy Samsung after their own experiences with their Samsung phones. Plus, from what i've seen it's only Samsung fanboys making hateful comments towards anyone with an Apple iPhone, never the other way around, so what does that tell you?
Hahahaha i find it hilarious the people to compare the iphones too toys or bad mouth them.
I work for a telco company and i can tell you apple is the phone that has the LEAST problems out of all the other models we sell. so have fun with your awesome "techie phones" that wont last lol.
Thank you.the size is same for my sample..but i found a wrong for the net of iphone 6 dail.
Link:http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_..._6-6378.php. it writes 130 x 65 x 7 mm (5.12 x 2.56 x 0.28 in).
haters keep hating and iPhone user keep counting.lol.most of the samsung user sgetting shocked and making foul comments.
these pictures are disappointing... according to Pics they did not make them larger but LONGER. it is terrible mistake if the pics are right!! every year Apple grab the money out of peoples pockets but the people should never buy the new ones because it is now wise to do that. Apple is becoming richer by you!! save some.!!
django, 21 Jul 20141.3 GHZ A7 beats 2.3 GHZ samsung galaxy S5 .. now deal with it ..
noobs are not aware of an... moreIf true this is the first phone to hit the $1000 dollar mark (excluding Vertu etc)
Your response is why spend $1k or $850 on an Apple when
you can have another phone for much less and your response means I submit my 2 cents
We are talking fractions of a second and do not warrant the price differential and so what.
The benchmarks is an assessment on functions performed.
Put simply Apple outperforms say Samsung in far fewer areas than Samsung out performs Apple.
Supporters want their phones to be the best, but if Apple can do with a Dual Core what Samsung needs an Octa Core is does NOT count as a designated wild card
Sapphire coating means you don't need a screen protector
You still need a case a Aluminium is one if the softest metals on earth, Aluminium airplanes, tungsten it is not
Reading the other posts Apple is now 3rd in China, but all you need to do is look at the Mi 3 specs.
Mid range phone released now would be premium if released 2 years ago,
In 2016 the Samsung Galaxy S5 will NOT be anywhere near a premium phone, it will need a case, and a screen protector, it won't like now cost $1000
So although a leak I would not be surprised if the figures are correct.
What does paying say $250 or a third more get you, if your premium now or 5.5 inch iPhone?
django, 21 Jul 20141.3 GHZ A7 beats 2.3 GHZ samsung galaxy S5 .. now deal with it .. noobs are not aware of an... moreA bigger noob is to compare the processor clock with different architecture, running different OS.
Boring boring boring for boring people who like out dated tech that's overpriced and like a fisher price toy