News - Reader comments

Apple iPhone 6 faces supply issues after last minute redesign

22 August, 2014 | Read the news | Post your comment
Apple iPhone 6 faces supply issues after last minute redesign - read the full textAccording to sources inside the Apple supply chain who shared information with Reuters, suppliers are having troubles delivering enough screen units for the iPhone 6. The need to redesign a key component is to blame as it has disrupted the phone's display panel production. More specifically,...

 

Sort by:

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-23 11:50 from Hxe3 - click to readFew bull shits are always found on earth like this "Mr. Anonymous".

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-04 02:29
  • Mfxi

1- the same problem (( the battery ))is "1810 mAh" , but in Sony Xperia Z1 is 3000 mAh battery and Xperia Z1 ultra is 3050 mAh battery ) there is a big difference.
2- we are not sure about if it will be Water resistant or not !! . in Sony it's water resistant over 1 meter .. solution !!

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-28 04:16
  • fsf5

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-25 07:51 from Hxe3 - click to readSorry to disappoint you, but that kind of twisting and lying doesn't work on me.
That's cute though.
Lol. I haven't bashed once. I gave facts not blind hate.
And the rest you said made no sense in any way shape or form. Just very exaggerated flaming.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 10:31
  • Q}4k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 02:09 from kkxV - click to readThe very fact that you claim to know so much about Jobs and keep abreast with his life his company and his product so well. Actually more than me it makes you a 'Delusional Fanboy'. Someone who loves to hate him and wants to know everything about his life... what his company is up to? when is the next iPhone going to be out? what it is going have? blah blah blah... This is what fanboys do, don't they? Ė wiliness to know. Good or bad is not the question here.
Actually, from my perspective every Apple/SteveJob/AppleProduct basher is actually a 'delusional fanboy'. Some just hate them just because its easy and trendy and some of them are just attention seekers but some actually Love to Hate them, like you. You may rarely find an Apple Fanboy comment so negatively on an Android/Samsung blog and their products. Some Samsung Fanboys don't even know who is the owner of Samsung is, can't even pronounce his name correctly. It was me who bestowed the knowledge to a group of Samsung users that Ė Samsung is a ďKoreanĒ company. And all this time they thought it was Chinese or Japanese company. On the other hand these same guys know or want to know everything about Apple and their products and they hate them. But they all love Samsung and know nothing about them, haha! Amazing irony there huh!... hahaha! this is fun.
Congratulations on your new "status" too, 'delusional fanboy' haha!
The Only thing that differentiates between you and me is - I accept Jobs as he is. You dislike him as he is, thatís it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 07:51
  • Hxe3

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-24 13:16 from Hxe3 - click to readAnd um excuse me...We have been referring to his personal life for some comments now...
And even if we were not...Which we were....It still is relevant because it's that personality which made him make all he business decisions he made...Most of which were thievery and scamming the nations and schools.

Again....You speak out this much delusional denial and then claim you are no fanboy when you are in fact an extreme one. Oh the irony.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 02:09
  • kkxV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-24 11:50 from kkxV - click to readHe did not just leave his daughter astray. He did go ahead and accept his daughter later on in life which most of the Richie Rich don't do because of their status but HE DID!
My friend nobody in this world is born a saint. Everyone in this world have made mistakes. Some learn from it. Some dont. Yes, I agree to everything you accuse him for. Yes he did wrong things but thats his personal life. And who care what does he did in his personal life. His personal life has nothing to do with the company that he created. I am not here to comment on his personal life and nor should you because its none of our business. We connect with Mr. Steve Jobs only and only with his company and his products. If you want to converse stay within the context. Stop having an argument for the sake of it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 13:16
  • Hxe3

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-24 10:32 from Hxe3 - click to readUm you did make the claim. That's exactly what I replied to.
And that's a nice twist on things there. He was not just hard driving. He was rude and cruel to people.
The man was a billionaire and made his own daughter live on welfare and scams the nation. Yes it's still talent he can get away with and be considered a good person.... Does not change the reality of it.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 11:50
  • kkxV

> In reply to q8QU @ 2014-08-24 01:39 from kkxV - click to readI don't need to claim anything my friend. It clear in my statement that I am a huge fan of Mr Steve Jobs. He is one of those who inspired and motivated me when I really needed a push.

You may call him 'a horrible personÖ' but probably you have no idea as to what has made him to become a horrible person. Yes, he was demanding, highly adamant and very strong headed. But, because he was the way he was has made him and his company this successful - because he pushed himself too hard which in turn led to pushing his employees beyond limits. You may refute if you want to. Very routine, nothing wrong with that. Many of his ex-employees may complain, crib and pass on rumors too - so obvious, so conventional and so boring. But, few like me would've loved to have him as a boss any day. Someone can who pushes you to achieve what you think is impossible. Probably itís the side-effect of having a downfall in life. Because when you rise again thatís when you know the game and you play better and stronger than others.
Lifeís learning - Failures are good, it teaches you how to be Successful. But never fail in the same exam twice, thatís imbecile.

You may want to list out all the Ďscamming ways of Jobsí. Trust me everyone in this world does it. Some do it quietly some do it openly(vis-à-vis Ė Mr. Steve Jobs). I'm sure company you work for or the college that you study does it. Everyone does it.

Battery Life - Like I said I have no complaints with my iPhone5S it gives me enough juice required for my functions on the phone also have no complains with my Samsung S5 but in comparison Samsung eats up more of my battery than my iPhone5S. And this is not a "claim". This is derived on the basis of using same functions and apps(little more on iPhone) over a longer period of time. Infact my Samsung is pretty new than my iPhone apparently. So you can be the judge or you can just call me 'lucky'.

To save your time I am not here to start a war with you on Apple v Samsung or iOS v Android, I donít have interest or time to do so. But would like to say they are all wonderful and highly competitive companies. What I feel sorry about is that they have lost their creativity somewhere. Now itís all about suing each other, making fun of the other using ads, blatantly coping the other. Innovation has gone to dogs. All these companies have so much money they could do so much more but they don't. And many few of us fight over them where neither of the partiesí gain anything the only one who does are these big brands, earning profits that too from us.

I'm not sure if you are the same person I am talking to since you've got and id now. Thats good. haha!

Best.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 10:32
  • Hxe3

> In reply to q8QU @ 2014-08-24 01:39 from kkxV - click to readI don't need to claim anything my friend. It clear in my statement that I am a huge fan of Mr Steve Jobs. He is one of those who inspired and motivated me when I really needed a push.

You may call him 'a horrible personÖ' but probably you have no idea as to what has made him to become a horrible person. Yes he was demanding, highly adamant and very strong headed. But, because he was the way he was has made him and his company this successful - because he pushed himself too hard which in turn led to pushing his employees beyond limits. You may refute if you want to. Very usual, nothing wrong with that. Many of his ex-employees may complain and pass rumors too - so obvious, so conventional, so boring. But, few like me would've loved to have him as a boss any day. Someone can who pushes you to achieve what you think is impossible. Probably itís a side-effect of having a downfall in life. Because when you rise again thatís when you know the game and you play better and stronger than others. Life's learning - Failures are good, it teaches you how to be Successful. But never fail in the same exam twice, thatís imbecile.

You may want to list out all the Ďscamming ways of Jobsí. Trust me everyone in this world does it. Some do it quietly some do it openly(vis-à-vis Ė Mr. Steve Jobs). I'm sure company you work for or the college that you study does it. Everyone does it.

Battery Life - Like I said I have no complaints with my iPhone5S it gives me enough juice required for my functions on the phone also have no complains with my Samsung S5 but in comparison. Samsung eats up more of my battery than my iPhone5S. And this is not a "claim". This is derived on the basis of using same functions and apps(little more on iPhone) over a longer period of time. Infact my Samsung is pretty new than my iPhone apparently. So you can be the judge or you can just call me 'lucky'.

To save your time I am not here to start a war with you on Apple v Samsung or iOS v Android, I donít have interest and time to do so. But would like to say they are all wonderful and highly competitive companies. What I feel sorry about is that they have lost their creativity somewhere. Now itís all about suing each other, making fun of the other using ads, blatantly coping the other. Innovation has gone to dogs. All these companies have so much money they could do so much more but they don't. And many few of us fight over them where neither of the partiesí gain anything the only one who does are these big brands, earning profits from us.

I'm not sure if you are the same person I am talking to since now you've got and id. Thats good. haha! :)

Best

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 09:49
  • Hxe3

> In reply to q8QU @ 2014-08-24 01:39 from kkxV - click to readThat's weird....my id changed on my home router. 4qsr here.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 01:40
  • kkxV

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-23 11:50 from Hxe3 - click to readYou claim your reply not as a fanboy but all your points are extremely naive fanboy false ideas....to the extreme.
Jobs was a horrible person and most of the bad things even ios users complain about now and try to say has something to do with him being gone were started by him. The company is basically the same....oh yeah...there was a couple instances that they actually admitted to mistakes....I guess that's different. Rather than jobs denying every little thing til the end. Might even be replacing faulty iphone 5 Bayreuth for free.
The company has slowly made some changes and will. But most of it based off the evil scamming ways of jobs.

Consistently increased battery? The battery is almost the same size as the iPhone 4 which even then was smaller than what it should have been based on the technology of the battery and the size of the device and it's components.
Battery life has been optimized, but they still rob iphone users of the battery life such a high priced device should and could have.
.
Not followers but leaders of the herd....LOL!!!!!!!!!
Actually yes if you want to get technical they are leaders in some ways.
Leaders in theft, copying, scamming, and brainwashed occult followers..Oh yes and in os bugs and crashing.
As for the rest it just became too tiring to read such delusional fanboy claims.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 01:39
  • kkxV

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-23 11:50 from Hxe3 - click to readWell said, sir. There are some real idiots on this site

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-24 00:20
  • amuV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-22 23:37 from i2nc - click to readBut then it wouldn't be an iPhone, would it?

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 22:41
  • amuV

So a shortage in supply will make a usually expensive device even more expensive. Apple will always make a big profit.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 17:30
  • freu

Sorry but by reading your critique prove that u are an apple fan. there is no need to pull Samsung in this. as who copying whose is clear at present by iphone 6 big screen rumors. if apple is such great as u think then why does they going to broaden screen size. as per Steve jobs statement 3.5 is perfect screen size. isnt it

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 16:08
  • rAUI

i am waiting

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 16:08
  • tVu4

> In reply to AkiSJfan @ 2014-08-23 11:50 from Hxe3 - click to readgreat....
hats off to u sir

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 12:27
  • rK8c

> In reply to Anonynous @ 2014-08-22 18:37 from Kg{Y - click to readDear Mr. Anonymous, Greetings!
I am not writing to you as an Apple or iPhone Fan. Nor do I hate Samsung and the rest of the gang. They are all good at their own way and I Love them all. They are all amazing at what they do.
In you statement if you would have mentioned things just for iPhone or iOS I wouldn't have really bothered to write to you but since you mentioned Mr. Steve Jobs in a very insolent manner. I couldn't stop myself to bestow some knowledge on to you.
Firstly, if Apple gets rid of 'Jobs' heritage it won't remain Apple anymore. It'll become like any other technology company. And iTunes dependability is the best way to manage ones phone. Itís a full proof system. Coming to battery life - compared to Android, iOS is very smooth and lighter software. It doesn't eat up your battery if you are doing normal stuff which a smartphone needs to do. But like any other smartphone if you are using heavy apps for a longer time it does eat up the battery which is very normal for a smartphone to act that way. Also Apple has been consistently increasing their battery capacity with every new iPhone. So why complain just for the heck of it? My iPhone 5s runs the whole day. Something goes up till next day noon. My Samsung S5 starts to drain by the evening.
Apple is not part of the 'herd' they are the leaders and the herd follows. Recent example is the 64 bit processing power. Everyone in the industry started jumping on to it proving that 'its a gimmick' but the point remains they introduced it first and everyone is following it, even more the latest Samsung Alpha. The design is so similar to iPhone's curved metal frame. Also Apple ads have never compared themselves with anybody nor have they ever looked down up on any one though they can, (except Microsoft). But everyone else uses or rather demeans them to sell their own product(Samsung Ads) as if they cannot sell their own product all by themselves. Whereís creativity in the Ads? Demeaning anybody is every easy, just how you did in your statements.
DISPLAY - I do agree with you on the larger display. But tell me even though the world went on to making bigger and bigger screens. Apple never changed their design language for display even then. This proves that they don't follow the 'herd'. And numbers speak for themselves as you may have read the Samsung (initiator for larger display) has recorded quarter on quarter losses, whereas. Apple had significant and consistent increase in their profits. This proves something is. I hope you understand where I come from.
And your last statement. I lost it. I think you should really think before you write something.
Steve Jobs changed things in the field of Technology like nobody else did. If it wasn't for Steve Jobs we won't have had the premium quality touch screen display so early as we have it today. He did revolutionize the Phone industry that day when he launched the first iPhone. I am not saying that we wouldnít have had a display like we have today what I am saying is his thought process made others to push themselves a little more. Look what has happened to the industry now. Everyone is suing everyone for small things. No innovation. No creativity. There is no ĎAwí effect anymore. Yes Mr. Jobs did take inspirations from others to make what he thought would be right. What people call 'copy'; creative people call it 'improvising'. If people say he took the technology from Xerox then why isn't Xerox as famous and profiting as Apple is. Thatís only because Apple improvised their technology. And they are open about it. Thanks to Mr. Steve Jobs. Everyone makes Laptops and Desktops then why isn't everyone profiting and is No #1. Give it a thought. There is something that Apple does which others don't. And that my friend is what, Mr. Steve Jobs, His Heritage, His Legacy does and makes Apple what itÖ is.
If you think you can go ahead and talk senseless things just because you've got keyboard and fingers to run your thought down. Just think before you say anything because you may hurt someone in a very bad manner you may not even have thought about. Do something with your life if you think you can make a better smartphone or laptop or desktop or software or even a small app, then do it. Letís see what youíve got. You can start by looking back or following Mr. Jobs and his Heritage to start your own, just like others do.
ĎAnd One more thingí - Learn to give respect, so will you get Respect back. Probably you may not be an Anonymous then.
Over and Out.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 11:50
  • Hxe3

Almost identical rumours every year, started by people who haven't a clue, then overreaction by the very same people lol.

Cue Apple launch, and rumours all rendered irrelevant.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 11:44
  • nCh{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-23 00:33 from U@3N - click to readSo much hate...

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-23 10:49
  • nxRU

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.