Anonymous, 12 Sep 2014Wow, you are so professional. Thank u so much.....
Anonymous, 12 Sep 2014Could you give them some suggestions in terms of "strategy", mate? :)"Could you give them some suggestions in terms of "strategy", mate?"
For starters READ the comments sections of many "review"-sites. It's clear that people WANT SD-card-slots. In fact the lack of an SD-card slot is my SOLE reason why I never bought an LG G2 myself.
And when they FINALY get a slot in the LG G3 they make that screen density so ridiculously big that both it's increased cpu/gpu performance and stamina (battery endurance) is completely wasted. The fools!
Do these bloody "engineers" even USE the things they design?
Love the first G flex..the battery is legendary..
If the battery of This G flex is as good as the old one..Maybe I will consider it ..the first G flex battery is really great!! Plus the fast charging time makes it fenomenal..the downside was the size though..I don't mind using 720p phone and get 97 hours of battery standby...
Sooo...G flex and Z3c as my everyday phone will be my dream for now..
Not to mention you can't (comfortably) use it with one hand when it sits on the table. LG's ideas favour 5-10% of the cases in which their desing will be more comfortable and then try to convince you the other 90% don't matter/don't exist.
Same with the back buttons. Useless when on the table, useless when in the car.
chartrex.bandcamp.co, 12 Sep 2014Huh? The curved screen is really useful, especially on a 6 inch device. Really? So you're keeping it in your back pocket (sitting on it?)? Because that's the only way it could be more comfortable than normally shaped one.
And how do you use it in your car?
Force Majeure, 12 Sep 2014Well they really messed up one of my favorite phones, the G2 Mini Tegra 4i, by putting a 4.7&q... morei am using LG g2 mini and i didnt notice anything that can make me feel that i doesnt have 720p display..in fact the 234ppi shows same good picture as the 720p..so u cant notice the difference unless u r a master or mobile display..so i think u should go for it..i am totally happy to be the owner of g2 mini
Nooooooooo! I came from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and get a G Flex just because has a 6 inches screen and a curved design!
I'd like to get G Flex 2, but with a smaller screen is impossible to me!
I prefer get another brand/model to keep 6 inches screen and update hardware specs.
If its true, good bye LG.
Well they really messed up one of my favorite phones, the G2 Mini Tegra 4i, by putting a 4.7" without 720p on it!!! Flipping low res 540x960. :( I would have bought it otherwise, I I'm allergic to 5" and 5+ inch phones.
chartrex.bandcamp.co, 12 Sep 2014Huh? The curved screen is really useful, especially on a 6 inch device. exactly, I was skeptical about the flex before I bought it because if the size but after using it in the hand nd carying it in a normal pocket I realised it doesn't bother at all, the shape is extremely convenient for poketability (I'm coming from a note 2 which was a lot worse to handle)
Finally. LG learned from its fault. NOW they know what they are doing.
I love the size of my g flex the way it is, i dont have big hands but i can handle it very well,if they make the sequel smaller i wont buy it.The thing that needs the biggest update is the screen quality, which is not that bad to begin with, at least for me
Anonymous, 12 Sep 2014Could you give them some suggestions in terms of "strategy", mate? :)if they works only on three things in terms of launching "WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW" than the world will be LG'S...understand buddy:))))))))