Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014Glad to know that is not my fault, just your opinion thought... :) From tech guy to tech fan,.... more1. Agreed, but it is not SOLELY yours to give. The definition is made up of many opinions, hence you should not think that yours is the only one that is correct.
2. Again correct, but why is it that you conveniently ignore the countless reviews of geek websites that actually state and even praise Apple's engineering prowess?
3. Again, I agree with you. It should definitely be a concern, but only if it actually affects others. There is a line between theory and empirical evidence. Something is a problem only when it is a problem. Cars should not be banned because car accidents exist.
4. And that is why I am happy for you to use Android. But why is it that Android fanboys have problems with people using non-Android platforms?
5. I do believe that the Low IQ thing was started by you in your own comment. Agreed that I did not have to take it further and go personal. My apologies.
6. iPhone 6/6+ sales are currently estimated at 20 million so far, without even China factored in. it is going to be a very good year for iPhone.
You make a lot of good points in principle, then unfortunately use those principles the wrong way. There is nothing wrong with defending what you believe is better, but one should not impose his views on others.
People are different, and will choose different things. What is the best phone to you may not be so for others. Choose what is best for you, and let others do the same for themselves.
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014Apology for low IQ accepted, it's not your fault really, you were born this way.
1. A falla... moreGlad to know that is not my fault, just your opinion thought... :) From tech guy to tech fan,... better not get personal with your views. But don't worry~!
In regards to your answers to my action points:
1. "The definition is not yours to give", on contrary my dear, people like me are make part of the definition. I do like to be part of it and just not criticize.
2. Agreed on the part of Customer satisfaction and the rest but again, such component is up to the HW you sell too. For geeks should matter.
3. You would be surprised what sort of stress levels a phone can go throw. Not just for a physical worker but on most occasions the biggest issues are with women. Maybe not an issue to you, but what about others?
4. Thanks for the kudos, hmm, maybe I shoudln't but whatever... what I wanted you to understand is that the simple purpose that anyone can do something on the platform I gave the example makes an Android product more appealing to me.
5. No insults by saying that some fanboys are with low IQ? Freedom of speech... but read the "Posting rules" before suggesting insults because I just acknowledge your post as your opinion and not an insult too.
6. As a matter of fact, the iPhone 6 sales are proving things differently, but again opinions are just that!
Good to know that you're such a fantastic person and that you're kind and sensitive to answer me with positive and sorrow thoughts. Appreciated :)
spider hunter, 06 Oct 2014Mr. cupertino is no more today. Since steve died apple is withered now. Only steve knew how to... moreI'm so sorry to destroy your fantasy mr hunter. But you are wrong in pretty much every account. Even the average apple hater is embarrased to see your baseless comments.
Sorry to disappoint you , but iphone sales have increased every year since their first iphone. Here is proof
in regards to Steve jobbs... well... no one is perfect.... wasn't he behind the iphone4 which as reception problems? no one is perfect, under Steve Jobs apple also almost had to fold until he though of the ipad.
but no..... apple is not going down anytime soon, and is the most important company on the planet.
spider hunter, 06 Oct 2014Mr. cupertino is no more today. Since steve died apple is withered now. Only steve knew how to... moreLove how suddenly the Apple hater is a Steve Jobs apologist. Firstly, nobody is perfect, and not all Apple products were Steve Jobs' idea. Tim Cook's speciality was in logistics and was a large part of Apple's success under Steve Jobs.
The current Apple has changed slightly, while respecting the legacy that Steve Jobs left. iPhone 5c has now been discovered by media as one of the best selling iphones which actually outsold every Android flagship on the market. If that's a failure, then I do believe it's a failure that most rival companies would like to experience.
Apple actually exceeded its highest ever stock price in the last two weeks, which kind of makes me doubtful of your Apple doomsday assertions. You might want to try harder next time, backed with facts. For now, let the more intelligent Android and Apple fans have good discussions.
a watch is a fashion luxury or not, is not a must. like every watch is since the beginning of the mobile phone industry.
20 years ago you needed a watch to know the time but ..
RejZoR, 06 Oct 2014Not pretty at all...Mr. cupertino is no more today. Since steve died apple is withered now. Only steve knew how to handle apple in a right way. Today whats going on is that droids are leading todays smartphone market by storm no matter its the phone for luxury high end purpose,normal daily usage or for kids. Mr. cupertino is trying harder to compete todays market by making silly stupid models like iphone c series and silly dumb watches. And mr.cupertino wants to maintain that old standard what steve did before, than its completely impossible to compete today's droid world. If steve was alive today he would never ever made watches or released 5c model. Why mr.cupertino made watches or c models just to compete droids. Mr.cupertino if ya really wanna compete todays smartphone world, you gotta finish your standards,limitations in order to compete today's technology world. But unfortunately mr.cupertino cannot ever do that. Poor mr.cupertino.
lets go, 06 Oct 2014After I got a phone, I subconsciously forgot about watch, infact the thought never ever cross ... moreI somewhat agree. The smartwatch market is more of a 'want' market, rather than a necessity that the smartphone has become in daily life. That being said, the health monitoring aspect, as well as Apple pay might prove to be huge conveniences to certain markets, increasing its attractiveness, if it becomes mainstream.
This will probably be the case in the developed countries with better infrastructure in place.
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014Just to explain how it goes towards Low IQ apple haters:
- low IQ because loving up-to-date H... moreApology for low IQ accepted, it's not your fault really, you were born this way.
1. A fallacy by simply branding Apple HW as not up to date, the definition is not yours to give
2. Again, HW definition not up to you. Price is but a component of value, which includes intangible factors such as 'user experience' and customer satisfaction
3. Stress IS proportional to strain, but you leave out that you conveniently ignore the strain involved in all the current cases, is quite considerable. Enough to make the matter a non-issue.
4. Kudos on using Android SDK, but no one here said that you shouldn't, no one even said that you should not use Android. It is normally the Android fanboy folk here (not fans, just the troll fanboys) who seem to have huge problems with anyone using a platform other than theirs.
5. You claim to understand the reasons iOS users use it, yet completely ignore those SAME reasons when insulting it.
6. Narrow minded (tunnel vision) for not realising this point actually applies much much more closely to Samsung at this moment in time, than Apple
Low IQ, for ASSUMING that the person you are posting to is a pure Apple fan, rather than a tech fan. I am a huge fan of Apple but also others, but I do not believe that means I should limit myself to just one brand.
I am a fan of the MOTO 360 smartwatch, performance issues aside. I believe it to be the most beautiful design in the smartwatch market. The Meizu MX4 is a leading candidate for my second phone, dual sim and great price.
You have been a victim of your own sarcastic comment, and totally outclassed, hence proving your own point regarding your level of intelligence. I hope that you can reply using facts moving forward, but one suspects that the ad-hominem attacks are to follow instead.
april, 06 Oct 2014Well will be waiting early 2015After I got a phone, I subconsciously forgot about watch, infact the thought never ever cross my mind, that I needed to buy a watch
I don't see the purpose of buying a smart watch especially one that is going to need daily charging. http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_...ews-9614.php
But somehow 25 Million will do so,
ignoring the $2k price tag and say the iWatch comes in at $350 (I'm gonna look real silly when it does retail @ $2K!) the watch alone will make Apple $8.75 Billion. aka $8750,000,000
But there are those who will say I need a watch, my question to them is what will be on the watch that I can't get on my phone?
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014Why is it that Apple haters always come to the comments section with either outdated news or t... moreJust to explain how it goes towards Low IQ apple haters:
- low IQ because loving up-to-date HW
- low IQ because of not expending loads of $ for out-of-date HW
- low IQ because bending for us is NOT when stress is proportional to strain (U = \frac 1 2 V \sigma \epsilon = \frac 1 2 V E \epsilon^2)
- low IQ because we do use our Android SDK to contribute and develop what we have so far
- low IQ because we do understand why Apple users use their devices
- low IQ because some guy/girl is feeling frustrated of been overruled by comments towards a device that can be Today's fashion (like BB/Nokia 10 years ago) and low IQ people come to explain what are the better options in the market nowadays and/or point some product issues.
P.S.: I'm a low IQ person that has been a Mac user since the Macintosh Classic. I do personally used to recommend the stability of this Apple Macintosh products till the time that company fall into a less professional standards, victim of a fashion trend by media personality that most of the time are low IQ to me. I do like Apple and I agree that some of their products Today are still the best in regards to professional applications but, I do not recommend iPhones and iPads. Sorry for my low IQ.
AmateurHistorian, 06 Oct 201415 million units? There are less than half a million smartwatch ever made. If those 15 million... more...wait, what?! Firstly where are these statistics on smart watch adoption coming from and secondly, 15M isn't 95% of 500K in the slightest.
15 million units? There are less than half a million smartwatch ever made. If those 15 million all sold, Apple is going to control 95% of smartwatch market.
Not looking forward to wear something that looks like a bulky toy on my wrist.
Why is it that Apple haters always come to the comments section with either outdated news or totally wrong information?
is it because they don't read articles well, or generally have low IQ?
Maybe combination of both? I really treasure the days when there were many intelligent users from Android camp, but over the years, many have moved to iOS and even WP. Lots of great challenging debate and discussion then.
After many found out how Google treats user data, there was a wave who moved to other platforms, by those who read the articles leaving behind those who only believed what was told to them.