Nokia 100 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.9
6.8
6.9

Thanks to Nokia for releasing this mobile . I plan to buy it for my secondary handphone because this mobile has some interesting features and its price is affordable for me. Anyway I'm really like this simple phone.

• 2012-04-23 19:16
  • 9FLr

Really? Is this really being produced in 2012? In this year I would not buy a phone that doesn't offer me internet access. I mean phones' main purpose is communication. Right now people don't communicate only via voice calls or sms. They also need to write an e-mail or tweet something. These things have fast changed from "wishes" to "needs".

I think Nokia is going down with this kind of marketing. They still offer bad phones poor people.

Look at the android devices! They don't cost that much and they offer a lot. In stead, Nokia comes with Lumia which costs a lot, so I don't afford, but I have to stay chill. They prepared something for me too... The Nokia 100. Really? I think I'll still choose a cheap Android smartphone. ;)

• 2012-04-23 14:34
  • 335g

i am planning to buy this phone today for calling messaging. plz tell me that how many messages ll saved in dis phn and nd for talking can we use its back speaker??? in nokia 100.. plz tel me... thankss

• 2012-04-23 13:50
  • uvaf

This mobile is really a good one. Even it can use only one sim card but its good for people who do not khow how to use smart phone. Thank you to Nokia for producing this hanset.

• 2012-04-22 19:27
  • 9F8e

Folks,

I have this phone and all I have to say is PLEASE DON'T BUY IT. It is build on the same platform as other entry level Nokia phones which suck. I owned Nokia 1800 and was a bit better, but not worth it.

I used to play football in class with my colleges Nokia phone. Back then it was synonym with "reliability" and "simplicity". Not anymore. I drop my phone 0.5 meters on concrete and that's it. I have tried to remove the battery and place it back in, I have gave it time.. but nothing.

I swear to myself that that this is the last Nokia product I brought. I broke my promise before, but I will NOT do it again. The only good Nokia experience was when I owned a 1100. Way back..

Regards,
MJ

P.S. I also lost my contacts as I had all of them on the phone. If contacts are accessed from the SIM, going through "Contacts" or searching is VERY slow.

• 2012-04-20 15:50
  • mSBx

> In reply to cosmin romania @ 2012-04-11 14:42 from LaG5 - click to readfor those who loves simplicity and dont want features like mp3 or others this mobile is awesome...poor people like me cant afford smartphones which is costly above 10000..

• 2012-04-13 09:39
  • t}gL

> In reply to cosmin romania @ 2012-04-11 14:42 from LaG5 - click to readI disagree, there IS a market for cheap, basic phones. Nokia should NOT be ashamed because they make THE BEST basic simple phones. They stand the test of time.

• 2012-04-12 22:44
  • u7wq

This looks like a pretty good replacement for the Nokia 1616. Its good that Nokia still produce basic phones, there is a market for them despite what others say. Nokia product THE BEST basic phones and we sell a lot of them to the elderly, and I even own own one as an alternative phone. The 1616 was physically bad, this should be a lot better. I can't wait to get them in store :)

• 2012-04-12 22:42
  • u7wq

Just bought this item- it appears to be just what I require but unable to use it -why? because I cannot remove the back to insert the sim and battery. What kind of technicians designed a phone with a difficult to remove back I wonder?...Will not buy from Nokia again.

• 2012-04-12 10:51
  • nFBj

In this year 2012, this pc should not been existed. This is a masive drowback, the nokia company should be a samed, for producing this phone.

• 2012-04-11 14:42
  • LaG5

I just love the Nokia 100 for basic mobile use. Also have the N8, but for every day use the Nokia 100 is better because it's easy to bring and works very well. Basic simple things that works good I find beautifull too :-)

Blessings, Olebolegikikkeiskole

• 2012-04-11 03:58
  • 0uuB

Hi, i am AKSHAY KUMAR from Bangalore, India. I am a very big fan of NOKIA mobile phone brand...!!! I have buyed this phone yesterday (09/04/2012).Before buying i thought this cellphone will not be soo good like anyother recently stopped basic handset. But, now this phone made it wrong...this is very nice then phone then recently stopped 1616 or 5030...!!! All new and cool features,new look,etc etc etc... This is a very nice and userfriendly handset for me to rough use, for heavy calls, for messages its keypad is very smooth then NOKIA 1100 handset and i'm useing this phone as a back up phone for NOKIA N8. NOKIA mobile phone brand is an evergreen company and its unbeatable...!!! I LOVE NOKIA!!!

• 2012-04-10 09:15
  • 2T1r

well i work in a phone shop. and this is our most popular budget sim free handset. sell loads, and unlike the samsung e1080. no returns.

good handset good features. well done nokia.

• 2012-04-09 11:47
  • 0CDS

is it dual sim? I have read some ads in nokia phone that it has a card slot, is that true?

• 2012-04-09 01:46
  • v0qT

> In reply to saeed @ 2012-03-29 19:37 from dQIH - click to readthe phone is quite good in many aspects, one should try it for good network,,,, its the best for its durability....you should buy it

• 2012-04-05 12:29
  • uwaR

I just bought this phone today and so far, so good. The signal is stronger than my last phone (Verykool i115) and i loved the fact that it comes with the same handsfree than the Nokia C6-01 i also have. I expected a cheap handsfree.

• 2012-04-03 03:21
  • PvyX

hello everyone
I want to buy nokia 100 but i DOnt know buy or not because of many problems that read here
buy or not?!

• 2012-03-29 19:37
  • dQIH

Best basic mobile for day to day life.
i opted 100 over 1280 because of big display(scrolling less to read msgs) and latest model,soft keypad(others cannot hear me typing),1280 does not come with hands-free.
regarding voice leakage, its not so huge as others showcase in here.its negligible

• 2012-03-29 08:19
  • vGm}

it{s a great phone
i'll want it.
el mascarito

• 2012-03-28 21:05
  • LrYG

> In reply to venks @ 2012-03-23 07:50 from vGWs - click to readNokia 100 is best in economical factor, with colour display, where as other is black & white old look.

• 2012-03-28 08:18
  • vGEY
Total of 427 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 100.