Nokia 100 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
6.8
6.9

hey guysss
it is one of the bakwas mobile,
1)signal problem
2)ear piece problem
and also some times loud speaker automaticaly get on. i have new piece ,never buy this phone okkkkkkkkkk

• 2012-05-22 17:57
  • 2TwH

Just got the nokia 100 for £11 and it's great. A basic no frills phone for texting and phoning. People are getting sick of smart phones with loads of features they don't want or need. Bring back basic phones I say. Alfonzo from London.

• 2012-05-20 21:14
  • 9DQ3

Worse Nokia I ever had. Screen resolution makes you dizzy when using it for more time, the sound is louder on the back of the phone so everyone can listen your conversation, battery is not so great as told in specification and SAR is not 0.81 but 1.28. So...buy Samsung.

• 2012-05-20 18:06
  • pkFA

> In reply to nicki @ 2012-05-19 20:47 from KIf} - click to readthe earspeaker is the loudspeaker.so your arround hear your conversation.i have the same problem with my nokia 101.the only solution is put your finger in the loudspeaker and its ok ;)

• 2012-05-20 12:43
  • gCuc

> In reply to nicki @ 2012-05-19 20:47 from KIf} - click to readthe x1-01 is very good phone it's better than nokia 100 & 101
in battery life
in music player
a very very very good loudspeaker

• 2012-05-20 10:01
  • ft4e
  • WinAndLinuxTutorials
  • Rating0

I have bought my mom this one after her Nokia 2600 fell in water. She loves this one. What she does is sending/recieving messages and making phone calls, nothing else. Its flashlight is good and is a light phone. That was just yesterday when I bought it so I dont know if there is any complaint yet.

• 2012-05-19 22:28
  • HBJN

i have nokia 100 its very bad phone its loud speaker on automatically and any one can listen your conversation and now im planned to buy nokia x1-01 i hope it makes me satisfied

• 2012-05-19 20:47
  • KIf}

Can i bring this in hawaii and use a roaming number to call and send sms to philippine mobile numbers?

• 2012-05-17 07:38
  • K7gR

most of the time the loud speaker turn on automatically while making calls . Rest of the thing is ok.

• 2012-05-11 20:51
  • U3xT
  • F

Hi, just bought new Nokia 100 sim free, to replace my Nokia 1100 sim free 2003 year still in use and original battery,
Now in my collection of old Nokias still used occasionally,
This does the same as my 1100 did, makes phone calls and texts, and gets a signal when
A smart phone will not, battery life very good (as 1100) if this lasts as old 1100 then its
Worth the price which is £20, and it is quick to use no sunlight problems as touchscreens,
And I have no problems with Nokias, also use N8 on Belle, great camara,
And N9 Meego, which could have been the best on the market but let down by Nokia,
A waste of brilliant system,

• 2012-05-06 20:31
  • 39D@

does this unit has a game "BOUNCE"

• 2012-05-06 03:17
  • t7X0

hahahaha i love this one, really. Simple and nothing more, just enough and lovely.

• 2012-05-01 18:29
  • wr1y

> In reply to mintie @ 2012-04-12 10:51 from nFBj - click to readIts easy just a tiny bit of patience it takes to remove the back and deal with tthe battery and SIM. You turn the phone around back turn it upside down and your stroner hand is what u use in front and the other to support to press and push down to open. Make sure your hands are dried.

• 2012-04-30 19:48
  • LKmp

• 2012-04-30 19:47
  • LKmp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-20 15:50 from mSBx - click to readI dropped my nokia so bad that it came apart. it still worked.. I think you must be more than abusive to your phone. thats the 1800.. now i got this and its great! also it a £20 phone.. you wally - you get what you pay for!

• 2012-04-24 06:12
  • HCHx

> In reply to Andrei @ 2012-04-23 14:34 from 335g - click to readNo, sorry... A mobile phone only needs to have the same features as a land-line handset - this has it! ;)
calls, sms, vibrate and a handy flashlight! this is for the person that would rather use a phone rather than a phonebox!
phones with the net that are like this are pointless... internet phone are best kept for high end handsets that cost £100+
This Nokia is under £20.00

• 2012-04-24 06:08
  • HCHx

Thanks to Nokia for releasing this mobile . I plan to buy it for my secondary handphone because this mobile has some interesting features and its price is affordable for me. Anyway I'm really like this simple phone.

• 2012-04-23 19:16
  • 9FLr

Really? Is this really being produced in 2012? In this year I would not buy a phone that doesn't offer me internet access. I mean phones' main purpose is communication. Right now people don't communicate only via voice calls or sms. They also need to write an e-mail or tweet something. These things have fast changed from "wishes" to "needs".

I think Nokia is going down with this kind of marketing. They still offer bad phones poor people.

Look at the android devices! They don't cost that much and they offer a lot. In stead, Nokia comes with Lumia which costs a lot, so I don't afford, but I have to stay chill. They prepared something for me too... The Nokia 100. Really? I think I'll still choose a cheap Android smartphone. ;)

• 2012-04-23 14:34
  • 335g

i am planning to buy this phone today for calling messaging. plz tell me that how many messages ll saved in dis phn and nd for talking can we use its back speaker??? in nokia 100.. plz tel me... thankss

• 2012-04-23 13:50
  • uvaf

This mobile is really a good one. Even it can use only one sim card but its good for people who do not khow how to use smart phone. Thank you to Nokia for producing this hanset.

• 2012-04-22 19:27
  • 9F8e
Total of 443 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 100.