Nokia 101 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
1.0%
Total hits:
2928202

Voting results

Design
7.0
Features
6.8
Performance
6.9
Votes:
88

Sort by:

Ok,it is good..i will buy nokia E6

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 19:53
  • Pxxd
  • U

its nice mobile bt it has no delete option of songs.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 09:11
  • wdQQ
  • H

hello users,

just a question..
what can you say about the music player & loud speakers vs nokia c2-00??

thanks for your expert opinions...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 03:43
  • sxtc
  • U

> In reply to channu @ 2011-10-29 07:35 from w4gI - click to readi'm sorry man can't get your point..
would you make it clearer buddy. thanks :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 03:37
  • sxtc
  • R

the body is far better than X1-01

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 19:22
  • NvYR
  • U

cheep & best
..but miissing bluetooth

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 18:13
  • Rxub
  • H

its very good phone for its price. . Not bad but good ... Not affordables can buy this affordable can buy nokia c2 03

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 17:57
  • YQU8
  • C

> In reply to Jett @ 2011-10-28 15:12 from sxtd - click to readNo mention price but it is not looking it

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 07:35
  • w4gI
  • Q

> In reply to taimaa @ 2011-10-28 12:03 from uRBd - click to readok. as long as it does not restart especially after signal drop it's ok with me.

thanks for your reply...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-28 15:12
  • sxtd
  • R

> In reply to taimaa @ 2011-10-28 12:03 from uRBd - click to readok. as long as no restarts especially after the signal drop i'm ok with it.

thanks for your reply

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-28 13:20
  • sxtd
  • R

> In reply to Jett @ 2011-10-28 03:57 from sxtH - click to readYes i am using 2 sims .. And its working OK .. and signal drops sometimes but i am not facing voice leakage .

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-28 12:03
  • uRBd
  • R

If u want more just buy samsung S2.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-28 06:12
  • Me0B
  • H

> In reply to taimaa @ 2011-10-27 19:04 from u1tg - click to readthank you..

are you using 2 sim cards? how is it?
what can you say about the signal dropping issue?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-28 03:57
  • sxtH
  • R

This is very useful product but ths has some problems such as loudspeaker o God my ears are vibrating

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 19:08
  • uZa{
  • U

> In reply to Jett @ 2011-10-26 13:04 from sxuw - click to readhii i am from pakistan ..

i have nokia 101 in Phantom Black and its made in china by nokia ..

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 19:04
  • u1tg
  • R

> In reply to cplover @ 2011-10-27 15:30 from t7xJ - click to readoh, i see. don't we have any remedies to that, buddy?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 15:57
  • sxtg
  • R

the possible reason why it restarts because of too much storage memory in the dual. sim... and the battery is aint that bad if u want a better battery swap ur battery to BL-5C 1020 mah or BL-5J

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 15:30
  • t7xJ
  • U

Check out micromax X11i only at 99 Aed with dual sim, 30 days battery back up, 17 hours talk time, expandable up 8 gb, mp3,wireless fm radio.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 10:39
  • 3YiA
  • H

poor battery backup...n loudspeaker problem..

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 06:59
  • uv7Q
  • H

> In reply to bassem abo ghazalla @ 2011-10-27 04:26 from fn8F - click to readthanks for responding bassem abo ghazalla..

anyways, another question is that
what could possible be the reason why it restarts? have you contacted nokia or is there any news form your region telling the reason why..?
good to know that is never hanged.
what about the speakers?
and what can you tell about the speed in texting?
thanks to your help

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-27 06:56
  • sxuX
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 1784 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 101.