Nokia 101 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
6.8
6.9

dual active or dual standby?

• 2011-10-11 07:24
  • wr2M

This phone has good loud speakers comparable to xpressmusic devices but has voice leakage problem.

• 2011-10-11 06:46
  • v0qT

> In reply to farhan @ 2011-10-10 19:20 from utVh - click to readThank you Farhan for the tip. I will try other memory cards. Currently I'm using a Kingston 2GB not MicroSDHC just MicroSD.

• 2011-10-11 05:33
  • i4P@

it always restarts,,,

• 2011-10-11 05:30
  • 9xH1

> In reply to Yasin @ 2011-10-10 18:56 from syvH - click to readyeah.. when i made a call just awhile ago, loudspeaker is automatically activated..

• 2011-10-11 03:30
  • vx22

> In reply to Mauragon @ 2011-10-10 07:41 from i4P@ - click to readhello friend i am using this mobile tw0 days ago i can't find no problems...
i think u need high quality memmery card
i am using transcend 4gb memmery card

• 2011-10-10 19:20
  • utVh

I faced restart problem while sms typing and this is problem in all New Nokia Mobiles

When call comes or i call loudspeaker is automatically switched on

• 2011-10-10 18:56
  • syvH
  • ome frm dhaka bangla
  • Rating0

please dont try it.it is very cheap.only 2500 in bangladeshi taka so it is only £25.but main problem it sound leakage and also echo.and so that reason it is so boring.music is harash,fm radio is hazzy shrink.keypad is so soft it may be damage.only better for receive call and make call.

• 2011-10-10 17:39
  • PEqe

Ummmm. I'm confused there are a lot of good and bad comments about this phone. I want to buy this phone but I want to know if it's money well spent or just a piece of trash... Please Reply... I'm only worried about the restart and voice leakage... :((

• 2011-10-10 14:17
  • K7g@

Just bought the "101" because i broke my previous 2sim mobile - again. What I was looking for : basic functions, no-nonsense, no extra's that i don't use anyway. I just want to phone + text message. Internet i do at home, for pictures/video I use a dedicated camera and.. I'm in the habit of losing my mobiles, crushing them accidently, letting them fall a few times a day, dropping them in the water on boat trips, spilling drinks over it, etc.. So i want it to be cheap, but do the basic job.
I almost fell disappointed because too little functionality regarding addressbook/(no)callergroups. But working my way around it, i quickly started to like the "101".
On the verge of too limited, but doing what it does well, no-nonsense and a rock bottom price. A simple honest phome as a back-up / for clumsy people who will lose or break it sooner or later / for low-income people / and those who don't care about all the latest modern technology and just want to phone and text

• 2011-10-10 12:47
  • 2xx6

I just had my 101 serviced and still experiences restarts. The customer service representative told me that it may have something to do with the memory card. He said to have it formatted which I did. I will observe further. I noticed that the mp3 files that I used for ringing at message alerts are reset to profile settings when a restart happens.

Here's a tip : swap your battery to BL-5C to make it last longer.

• 2011-10-10 07:41
  • i4P@

> In reply to Dr.fred @ 2011-10-08 11:03 from 3i1} - click to readI bought my Nokia 101 on Oct. 6, it has voice leakage when making a call(I have to switch to loudspeaker mode and then switch back to handset mode to remove the voice leakage), but none when receiving a call. It also suddenly restarted(once...so far)when I was replying to a message, other than that it is a good phone, very light and has a long battery life even with a BL-5CB 800mAh battery.(I like the number screening feature).

• 2011-10-10 07:08
  • Kg{r

> In reply to ocbeatz @ 2011-10-08 13:53 from M3s@ - click to readhe,he,he ;-well said

• 2011-10-09 19:46
  • 7wCQ

> In reply to ong76win2 @ 2011-10-08 08:48 from Kg@Q - click to readDoes nokia 101 has voice leakage ?
Does it have two speakers(one for voice input and for ringer) because nokia 1280 has only one speaker for both the purposes. So it would be great if u just confirm me since am planning to buy.

• 2011-10-09 17:52
  • vGVU

i bought mine today it is superb soo cool and nice both simcards work at the same time is really a cool phone.

• 2011-10-09 12:37
  • UNxF

it is a phone or a toy item iam confused anybody can explain me

• 2011-10-08 16:42
  • 2ZH2

it is looking like a very cheap pls donot release thanks

• 2011-10-08 16:40

it is very baltha phone

• 2011-10-08 16:38
  • 2ZH2

i freeking love this phone, just traded in my GS2 for it ! go nokia go !

• 2011-10-08 13:53
  • M3s@

Is nokia 101 have sound leakage?

• 2011-10-08 11:03
  • 3i1}
Total of 1784 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 101.