Nokia 108 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

2022819

6.5
6.1
6.3

quick question does the music player csn create playlist and user say it cant forward song is that true?

• 2014-01-29 07:18
  • PA7E

i've seen 108 in iran's shelves and there is no micro usb port for charging only nokia properiatary 2mm hole exists despite what specs sheet says

• 2014-01-28 13:15
  • B}3m

is this phone do have the same features as of Nokia 110? I am worried if this phone do really support threaded view in messaging and if the phone has a Sim Manager same with Nokia 208. Thanks!

• 2014-01-28 13:05
  • theS

how is the rubber key pad experience.

• 2014-01-27 15:40
  • 2SPq

Super set ! Great Experience. Good battery timing and and better changing in the theme and other icons. over all SUPER !!!!!

• 2014-01-26 17:10
  • uWUN

what a superb experience. I have it now and still enjoying my unit. May i have the privilege of recommending it to humble among us...

• 2014-01-25 08:28
  • fsVc

5 Days before I have purchased a NOKIA 108 only for battery backup 13hrs 40 minutes talk time but it is observed there are only 3 hrs of battery back up for talk time.

Rgds
Lokanath

• 2014-01-21 15:33
  • uw4e

I'm quite satisfied and happy with the way this unit is performing. However, I don't like the Music icon always displayed up right beside the battery status icon even when I'm not listening to the radio or music player. Is this normal? Is there a way to keep it from appearing inappropriately? Also there's another icon beside the music icon that shows as well: I don't know what it's about but it looks like a cell phone with signals on its left and right sides. I'm asking this because the above picture of N108 only shows the battery status icon, unlike mine.

• 2014-01-21 05:01
  • vj1T

I'm satisfied with the way this unit which I bought recently is performing in general. Only I don't like the Music icon displayed up right beside the battery icon all the time even if I'm not using the radio or music player. Is this normal? Is there a way to disable it as it is quite inappropriate when you're not listening to music?

• 2014-01-21 04:23
  • vj1T

cannot show thread view in messages?

• 2014-01-19 18:13
  • 9Cja

why cannot connect audio Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth headset bh-503.

• 2014-01-19 18:07
  • 9Cja

> In reply to roy @703 @ 2013-10-11 16:50 from uNVG - click to readyes it has restart problem iam stuck up by that issue dont know what to do

• 2014-01-18 21:23
  • uWTd

How...........To Recoed The Call......The Option Will Nothing on Display.....

• 2014-01-18 13:20
  • utLw

This is some of my experience with this phone and tips.
You can not record a call or radio to micro SD card.
The phone I bought from Officeworks is Made in Vietnam and radio reception seems to be mono, not stereo.
Here is the tip: the headphones need to be pushed unusually hard for radio to work. This is good because the whole phone can hang on the headphone cable which can save it from droping on the floor but not knowing that I already wanted to return it as faulty because I thought that radio did not work.
Additionally, my phone does not have any USB socket so the battery can be charged only via charger, not a USB cable. This is a pity because USB charging is very useful on airports or airplanes when you travel and I travel a lot.

• 2014-01-16 23:20
  • w64C

it stores only 8 mesage in sent items, what a useless phone,

• 2014-01-16 08:26
  • vG3J

it has voice recorder ? can we record a sound and save it in

• 2014-01-15 16:05
  • KIQu

Can I use this phone without putting sim card inside right? How is the mp3 player?

• 2014-01-15 14:36
  • fxQM

Only 4MB Ram? This phone sucks. I rather settle to Blu Zoey or Blu Jenny TV 2.8 with a bigger RAM and display, with a 1.3MP camera, and a cheaper price.

• 2014-01-15 14:08
  • PB5n

when sms comes u cant see the sender, ok, i get it, but what about calls??? is it the same??? do you see who is calling you???

• 2014-01-14 22:24
  • 9Bq@

no voice leakage, read view posts below

• 2014-01-14 17:57
  • 9Bq@
Total of 613 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 108 Dual SIM.