Nokia 108 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

2087079

6.5
6.1
6.3

I'm satisfied with the way this unit which I bought recently is performing in general. Only I don't like the Music icon displayed up right beside the battery icon all the time even if I'm not using the radio or music player. Is this normal? Is there a way to disable it as it is quite inappropriate when you're not listening to music?

• 2014-01-21 04:23
  • vj1T

cannot show thread view in messages?

• 2014-01-19 18:13
  • 9Cja

why cannot connect audio Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth headset bh-503.

• 2014-01-19 18:07
  • 9Cja

> In reply to roy @703 @ 2013-10-11 16:50 from uNVG - click to readyes it has restart problem iam stuck up by that issue dont know what to do

• 2014-01-18 21:23
  • uWTd

How...........To Recoed The Call......The Option Will Nothing on Display.....

• 2014-01-18 13:20
  • utLw

This is some of my experience with this phone and tips.
You can not record a call or radio to micro SD card.
The phone I bought from Officeworks is Made in Vietnam and radio reception seems to be mono, not stereo.
Here is the tip: the headphones need to be pushed unusually hard for radio to work. This is good because the whole phone can hang on the headphone cable which can save it from droping on the floor but not knowing that I already wanted to return it as faulty because I thought that radio did not work.
Additionally, my phone does not have any USB socket so the battery can be charged only via charger, not a USB cable. This is a pity because USB charging is very useful on airports or airplanes when you travel and I travel a lot.

• 2014-01-16 23:20
  • w64C

it stores only 8 mesage in sent items, what a useless phone,

• 2014-01-16 08:26
  • vG3J

it has voice recorder ? can we record a sound and save it in

• 2014-01-15 16:05
  • KIQu

Can I use this phone without putting sim card inside right? How is the mp3 player?

• 2014-01-15 14:36
  • fxQM

Only 4MB Ram? This phone sucks. I rather settle to Blu Zoey or Blu Jenny TV 2.8 with a bigger RAM and display, with a 1.3MP camera, and a cheaper price.

• 2014-01-15 14:08
  • PB5n

when sms comes u cant see the sender, ok, i get it, but what about calls??? is it the same??? do you see who is calling you???

• 2014-01-14 22:24
  • 9Bq@

no voice leakage, read view posts below

• 2014-01-14 17:57
  • 9Bq@

Is the is sound leakage during call????????

• 2014-01-14 16:55
  • rKJn

again ... me. another one - how are the viewing angles?? are your eyes tired of looking at the display?? is it good - or if you move the phone in hand alittle nit- u see the picture as in negative -inverted colours???

• 2014-01-14 00:04
  • 3pBn

me again, another question. how are the rubber buttons?? do u think they will peel off quickly???

• 2014-01-13 23:53
  • 3pBn

its me again. another question. is it fast? or do u have to wait a second or two for reaction after clicking a button??

• 2014-01-13 23:37
  • 3pBn

how is the screen - easy to scratch?? when u have full music albums as folders on your mem card, can nokia play the whole album song by song as it is released on this album?? i mean can you open a particular album and play only this album from first song to the last?? or is it so that when u open the music player it doesnt recognise that music is in folders and shows ALL songs from memory card in alphabetical order??? please reply. whe u use only one sim card - does the info "no sim card" on 2nd simcard go dim in standby??

• 2014-01-13 23:33
  • 3pBn

thnx bro...u just helped me decide.now i can buy this phone. i was much confused about my txts privacy.

• 2014-01-13 18:36
  • 6QwI

Hi Friends.
I Used This Phone For About Two Weeks.
Nice One Which Fits In Hands.

My Opinions.
01. Superb Audio Quality In This Price. But Loudspeaker Is Not Loud As Much As Nokia 101's.
02. Camera And Video Recorder Are Par.
03. No Threaded View Of SMS
04. No Themes And Only Wallpaper Could Be Changed.
05. No Voice Leakage And Good Call Quality
06. You Should Avoid Typing "0" Before Your Contact Number In Order To Display Your Contact's Name While They Are Calling You.
07. Only One Number Could Be Saved For A Contact. To Save Another Number You Should Create Another Contact [ I Hate This Feature]
08. Only one Game Pre Installed. [Snake]
09. I Used 8GB Memory Card With No Lags.
10. Only One SIM At A Time. That Means While You Are Calling Through SIM 1 Your SIM 2's Tower Goes Down.
11. Sending A Message Scheduled Is NOT Found.
12. So Stylish When Compared With Phones Like Nokia 101.
13. Audio Quality Has An Enhanced Bass And Treble. Sounds In Woofers Is Amazing.
14. Little Bit Difficult To Remove The Back Cover, As There Is No Gap.

• 2014-01-13 11:21
  • PWDw

this phone isso good..specially in its battery life. its battery life can be good in two days

• 2014-01-13 10:22
  • sxvi
Total of 625 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 108 Dual SIM.