why cannot connect audio Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth headset bh-503.
roy @703, 11 Oct 2013does it have voice lickage & restart problem ?yes it has restart problem iam stuck up by that issue dont know what to do
How...........To Recoed The Call......The Option Will Nothing on Display.....
This is some of my experience with this phone and tips.
You can not record a call or radio to micro SD card.
The phone I bought from Officeworks is Made in Vietnam and radio reception seems to be mono, not stereo.
Here is the tip: the headphones need to be pushed unusually hard for radio to work. This is good because the whole phone can hang on the headphone cable which can save it from droping on the floor but not knowing that I already wanted to return it as faulty because I thought that radio did not work.
Additionally, my phone does not have any USB socket so the battery can be charged only via charger, not a USB cable. This is a pity because USB charging is very useful on airports or airplanes when you travel and I travel a lot.
Can I use this phone without putting sim card inside right? How is the mp3 player?
Only 4MB Ram? This phone sucks. I rather settle to Blu Zoey or Blu Jenny TV 2.8 with a bigger RAM and display, with a 1.3MP camera, and a cheaper price.
when sms comes u cant see the sender, ok, i get it, but what about calls??? is it the same??? do you see who is calling you???
again ... me. another one - how are the viewing angles?? are your eyes tired of looking at the display?? is it good - or if you move the phone in hand alittle nit- u see the picture as in negative -inverted colours???
me again, another question. how are the rubber buttons?? do u think they will peel off quickly???
its me again. another question. is it fast? or do u have to wait a second or two for reaction after clicking a button??
how is the screen - easy to scratch?? when u have full music albums as folders on your mem card, can nokia play the whole album song by song as it is released on this album?? i mean can you open a particular album and play only this album from first song to the last?? or is it so that when u open the music player it doesnt recognise that music is in folders and shows ALL songs from memory card in alphabetical order??? please reply. whe u use only one sim card - does the info "no sim card" on 2nd simcard go dim in standby??
thnx bro...u just helped me decide.now i can buy this phone. i was much confused about my txts privacy.
I Used This Phone For About Two Weeks.
Nice One Which Fits In Hands.
01. Superb Audio Quality In This Price. But Loudspeaker Is Not Loud As Much As Nokia 101's.
02. Camera And Video Recorder Are Par.
03. No Threaded View Of SMS
04. No Themes And Only Wallpaper Could Be Changed.
05. No Voice Leakage And Good Call Quality
06. You Should Avoid Typing "0" Before Your Contact Number In Order To Display Your Contact's Name While They Are Calling You.
07. Only One Number Could Be Saved For A Contact. To Save Another Number You Should Create Another Contact [ I Hate This Feature]
08. Only one Game Pre Installed. [Snake]
09. I Used 8GB Memory Card With No Lags.
10. Only One SIM At A Time. That Means While You Are Calling Through SIM 1 Your SIM 2's Tower Goes Down.
11. Sending A Message Scheduled Is NOT Found.
12. So Stylish When Compared With Phones Like Nokia 101.
13. Audio Quality Has An Enhanced Bass And Treble. Sounds In Woofers Is Amazing.
14. Little Bit Difficult To Remove The Back Cover, As There Is No Gap.
this phone isso good..specially in its battery life. its battery life can be good in two days