ashu, 19 Jun 2012salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery
battery 2.5 days... and missing a flash light alot :(
i just bought this phone for 450k rupiah in indonesia
i bought it for my second phone, for text and call only, i owned smartphone for other activity.
I've choose it over 101
- keypad is good, but 101 better
- good battery life, not meet my exception, but i think it good, 101 should be better according to spec sheet
- light and simple, and better looking than 101
- i can transfer my contact list from my smartphone throu bluetooth, this what makes me choose 110 than 101
- dual on stanby, one the best feature is hot swap sim 2, this have big impact for me to choose 110 over 101 amd other dual sim
- cheap, no other phone with hot swap sim2 cheaper than this
- 3,5 jack audio, i can listen radio throu my active speaker and not to worrying drain my smartphone battery
- thread sms, this nice sms view not o found in 101, i loved it, so my cheap phone just liked recent smartphone in term sms view
- screen is terrible, i almost cant read sms under sunlight, in my city the sun always shine everyday, it should monocrome like my 1280
- camera is bad, but i have smartphone with carl zeiss lens,there is no point use 110 cam, it should without cam i think
- no flashligt, very dissapoint with this, i want trade the cam for a flashlight
- no microusb, for some this is a deal breaking, u must use card reader and bluetooth for mp3. But for me no charging via usb the most saddest part of 110
i only owned it for couple days, so must be hundreeds that i can comment for 110, if u want ask me, feel free to mentiom me on twitter: @adit38
Summary: i loved my 110, i get what is worth with that price, just two thing missing for me, a flashligt and monochrome screen that the best solution for reading text outdoor (i think no smartphone's screen better than monochrome screen in terms of reading sms under sunlight)
Jonathan Archer, 16 Jun 2012No usb port? how i can fill my eksternal memory with mp3.. it can use bluetooth, but it's a ki... moreyou can use mem. card reader to put songs on your external micro sd card
ashu, 19 Jun 2012salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery w.salam, on moderate use its battery runs for 2 whole days. then we need to recharge it
salam guys plz tell me what is the bettery timings? i want long battery
This mobile is very simple and best for long talk besides this camera is useless there is no radio recording call recording records your whole surrounding no display brightness option feels pain when you look display.
Thanks for reading.
Karthi nkl, 13 Jun 2012Youtube is not supported in nokia 110, help plz.Even all mp4 wil not play smoothly... it hangs if I play some mp4 video. It supports only 3gp.. Hanging is Nokia's PERMANENT problem I think.
85blue, 17 Jun 2012this phone s now available in the philippines?tnxyup available na po visit games and gadgets store now its only 2500 pesos
nadim, 09 Jun 2012Here is a brief review of the Nokia 110. the first thing that strikes about this phone is tha... morePlz tell me about its voice call ? Like can anyone hear to whom em talking , nokia 1280 ringtone speaker are used for voice call , nokia 110 is having same problem or nt ?
Can i use flash lite(swf. Formatt) as wallpaper or flash lite enabled themes Just like my nokia 2700? Please reply anyone.
Swayam, 16 Jun 2012Does this stream youtube videos?dude u crazy or what ???
haha stream you tube videos...just look @ the fone man !!!!
If u r buying it for net, and want to connect to pc then pls don't buy... b'cos it don,t have usb port....and also net connects with sim1...... otherwise great phone...
PakSpin, 12 Jun 2012i bought Nokia 110 today and was glad to find out it has -- Cut and Paste option, yes! -- Ma... moreNo usb port? how i can fill my eksternal memory with mp3.. it can use bluetooth, but it's a kind of take ages