Nokia 1112 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.6
6.5
6.7

Yesterday i had opened this hanset & got shocked to see that this phone also have only one speaker which works as for both earpiece n loudspeaker purpose....... But speaker is like loudspeaker size.....

• 2012-07-04 10:51
  • t}r7

this is my second phone after i lost my 3310 :( this phone is solid, tough and simple since it's small but not to small, my phone still work till now with only keypad character was erased and i had to replace battery because i put it in warehouse this years and battery getting "pregnant" :D.

so i gave it to my sister and still work till now.

• 2012-05-27 05:33
  • uCcw

i love 1112

• 2012-05-01 19:36
  • 7t8g

I had one of this during on birthday and is very good.Its almost 7 years and all marking have faded away 4 years ago and still working,can't find one of the same brand to replace it here and am still searching.

• 2012-04-21 13:24
  • PG3c

I bhougt this mobile on 17-02-2007.....Stil i hve in original condition.....Gr8 btry timing.......Very strong handset......Love it.......

• 2012-02-05 06:04
  • uZa%

i am having 2 mobiles bougjt 5years ago.still working nicely

• 2011-12-31 15:55
  • 7t8i

it has great capacity in network

• 2011-12-26 20:16
  • rA2e
  • Ibtasam bin abdul gh
  • Rating0

Great phone.7 years of usage. I love it

• 2011-12-25 05:54
  • uZa{

Good phone. 5 years of usage and still good.

• 2011-12-18 11:33
  • gJII

this is my first phone and the strongest i have until now. i still can use it until now despite of it ever broke

• 2011-11-07 16:29
  • Ki5x

> In reply to gearhead1017 @ 2011-09-26 18:05 from teXV - click to readexactly...my phone drop lots of time,and even end up swiming in my soup but is always cea for me,n never lets me down...lolz

• 2011-11-02 02:58
  • t44p

Simply Loving It ....;-)

• 2011-10-17 12:01
  • uRA6

Possibly the greatest mobile phone ever made. It broke my heart when I moved into a 3G-only area and had to replace this remarkable device with a shiny, multimedia toy.

• 2011-10-11 04:13
  • wfx$

I need 25 phone nokia 112 how many in us money

• 2011-09-28 07:39
  • 4bqC

awesome phone !!!
must have dropped in thousands of times ..
but it still goes on.
love it.

• 2011-09-26 18:05
  • teXV

very tough, i must've dropped it about a 100 times and it is still going. perfect for those who stand up, forgetting that they put their phone in their lap :P

• 2011-08-21 03:24
  • KIdC

The sound quality of this phone is very crystal clear, loud and like digital or what say like cdma phones ... Ya through both internal speaker, loud speaker...

Keypad also smooth, great for sms typing, one can type text faster than pc's keyboard...

• 2011-08-10 11:58
  • upfg

Great Phone...Using for four years without any problem...

• 2011-07-24 20:45
  • utZH

Its very nice nice, but there should be call conference option. B'cose now a days call conference is basic thing. But still its very nice and good phone.

• 2011-07-13 15:42
  • mHHn

It is a great phone for people that are interested in the basic functions of communication - calling, receiving calls, sending SMS and receiving SMS. Therefore, if you need these functions of a phone, it is the best product for you.
The phone is very reliable and can hardly be damaged when operated in difficult conditions. A major plus is the long battery life. I talk frequently and I can operate it without charging the phone once in 10 days.
I used to have iPhone, but it had short battery life (charging it once or twice a day), so I prefer the wonderful Nokia 1112. I use it for the last three years and I am very satisfied with it.

• 2011-06-06 13:36
  • pqId
Total of 574 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 1112.