Nokia 1200 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
7.0
7.2

4 years of abuse and it still works like day 1. Still FIRST battery, charge it once a week and that is it. Reliable, built to last, this is one of the best phones ever. I even throw it around, in rage, couple of times, it just got disassembled, put it back together, works perfectly. Realy one for history

• 2012-11-03 15:44
  • 3nuZ

stick to these phone unless you enjoy being tracked by Apple and the US. Government. these phones are untraceable...

• 2012-10-12 05:24
  • kC3m

i am very big fan of nokia 1200, i want to exibit my cell phone in big exibition, bcoz i still yet not changed my battery it constatntly giving me 5hrs of batt, talktime. Now it is around talked time is about 1820 HRS used and above 2lacks msgs transacted///////////////////////////i love my cell

• 2012-09-25 20:24
  • 7qIU

helooooo janab,,, nice cell phone

• 2012-09-24 09:17
  • PDTc

> In reply to rahil @ 2012-09-03 17:45 from KIeC - click to readbs thk hi h ye mbl phn

• 2012-09-15 04:42
  • KIDa

nokia 1200 is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mobile phone

• 2012-09-03 17:45
  • KIeC

While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

• 2012-08-20 10:00
  • PyxY
  • crisius_27@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

> In reply to mr.lonely @ 2009-09-13 15:50 from 9x1H - click to readCan you help me about my phone cause my phone is know signal wind i open this, but i buy my cell phone 30-09-09.
can you me signal of my phone.

• 2012-08-01 10:48
  • t7{3

my nokia 1200 i can buy in 30 of semptebre 2009 is not found
can you place me a signal of my phone

• 2012-08-01 10:25
  • t7{3

Love it!!! Just got it as a memory from my grandpa who passed away, but anyways, GREAT RINGTONES!!! Nice graphics, great phone! Really recommended for anyone!

• 2012-07-25 12:46
  • nD@W

i used that mobile 4 years very compartable like this..................................!

• 2012-06-19 17:09
  • s8Gy

This is very useful and ihave faced some problems ,it is going automatically switch off.

• 2012-06-16 05:26
  • 9G$e

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2012-05-21 10:51 from P$xu - click to readChange the battery with new one, bcoz its battery is gone now....

for confirming it check whether
- swelling is available on battery or not

- it got full charged n discharged (battery low)within 5 min

• 2012-06-05 15:20
  • t}XR

Hi,

Since 3 years I am using this phone. At present I am facing some issues with this.

While talking to some one, it is automatically going to shutdown mode. I mean it is getting switched-off.

Please let me know, what is the issue.

• 2012-05-21 10:51
  • P$xu

This mobile is amazing, i bought this tough nokia 1200 last 2008 until now 2012 it performs very well despite of the previous falls and break ups on the road 3x while riding a motor.

• 2012-05-16 13:25
  • JabJ

I am usn this 4n over 2 yrs. This is very good working 4n and nice

• 2012-04-30 11:28
  • P@TZ

i have this phone. Now i am faceing some problem related to this phone. Whenever i am going to recharg it, a notification showing on the display. Test mode... And its not working now. no light nothing.. Please tell me what i have to do now.

• 2012-04-27 10:39
  • 9GHe

I love this phone this was my grandmother's phone and my first phone its working perfect i have bought a touchscreen phone nokia 5250 but i still like this phone better as its battery time is great and it is really strong it fell several times but still working in top condition

• 2012-04-21 13:04
  • uRAy

i have this phone its really bad i want a smartphone. but my father didn't give me good phone

• 2012-04-18 08:50
  • uu0s

I have had this phone for almost two years now and it was a gift to use in Indonesia during a job there. I love it. It is unlocked and I have used it in Europe, South America and the Caribbean in many countries and it never disappoints. The sound is very clear and it holds a charge sometimes for months in my backpack. I was using another phone and had forgotten about it for like 6 months and landed in Venezuela where the charges for my normal phone were atrocious. I found it in the backpack and bought a sims card and it still had nearly a full charge. Incredible. Now I have cards for like six countries for it. It is small and light and you'll almost forget about it in your pocket. I just smashed the screen two days ago on a work site and am trying to find a screen for it before I return to the U.S. so I can get it repaired before my next trip. I love it more than my other phones.

• 2012-04-09 04:17
  • jLCn
Total of 999 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 1200.