Nokia 1200 - user opinions and reviews

7.1

long lasting

• 2013-01-17 18:59
  • ftIF

My mom has this phone for 3+ and still works. She managed to make the keyboard wobbly but except that, it works like the first day. Nice litttle phone.

• 2013-01-15 21:57
  • PYEM

i used it whn i was at class 7 in 2007..; nice phone..!

• 2012-11-12 18:06
  • rKuK

The great phone I ever had and my father's gift. I have experience when my phone fall on the road when riding a motocycle then it breaks by motocycle behind me, it being 3 parts, battery. Keypad and back chassing, after that its still working well just back chassing kinda broken then my cousin give me his 1208 chassing and it match. I use that phone until now even though I have Nokia 5310 xpress music and SE WT13i, I STILL LOVE IT.
If all nokia product like that Other brands is nothing.
Thanks

• 2012-11-11 02:22
  • vfxa

this phone is good

• 2012-11-09 19:23
  • fmpx

buy this in 2007 using it still now, buy jan-2009 sony err k550i and use it for 1.5 year and now k550i is in scrap box, but 1200 still working, now i am looking for Xiaomi MI-2 in these days.:-)

• 2012-11-08 10:10
  • utRJ

4 years of abuse and it still works like day 1. Still FIRST battery, charge it once a week and that is it. Reliable, built to last, this is one of the best phones ever. I even throw it around, in rage, couple of times, it just got disassembled, put it back together, works perfectly. Realy one for history

• 2012-11-03 15:44
  • 3nuZ

stick to these phone unless you enjoy being tracked by Apple and the US. Government. these phones are untraceable...

• 2012-10-12 05:24
  • kC3m

i am very big fan of nokia 1200, i want to exibit my cell phone in big exibition, bcoz i still yet not changed my battery it constatntly giving me 5hrs of batt, talktime. Now it is around talked time is about 1820 HRS used and above 2lacks msgs transacted///////////////////////////i love my cell

• 2012-09-25 20:24
  • 7qIU

helooooo janab,,, nice cell phone

• 2012-09-24 09:17
  • PDTc

> In reply to rahil @ 2012-09-03 17:45 from KIeC - click to readbs thk hi h ye mbl phn

• 2012-09-15 04:42
  • KIDa

nokia 1200 is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mobile phone

• 2012-09-03 17:45
  • KIeC

While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

• 2012-08-20 10:00
  • PyxY
  • crisius_27@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

> In reply to mr.lonely @ 2009-09-13 15:50 from 9x1H - click to readCan you help me about my phone cause my phone is know signal wind i open this, but i buy my cell phone 30-09-09.
can you me signal of my phone.

• 2012-08-01 10:48
  • t7{3

my nokia 1200 i can buy in 30 of semptebre 2009 is not found
can you place me a signal of my phone

• 2012-08-01 10:25
  • t7{3

Love it!!! Just got it as a memory from my grandpa who passed away, but anyways, GREAT RINGTONES!!! Nice graphics, great phone! Really recommended for anyone!

• 2012-07-25 12:46
  • nD@W

i used that mobile 4 years very compartable like this..................................!

• 2012-06-19 17:09
  • s8Gy

This is very useful and ihave faced some problems ,it is going automatically switch off.

• 2012-06-16 05:26
  • 9G$e

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2012-05-21 10:51 from P$xu - click to readChange the battery with new one, bcoz its battery is gone now....

for confirming it check whether
- swelling is available on battery or not

- it got full charged n discharged (battery low)within 5 min

• 2012-06-05 15:20
  • t}XR

Hi,

Since 3 years I am using this phone. At present I am facing some issues with this.

While talking to some one, it is automatically going to shutdown mode. I mean it is getting switched-off.

Please let me know, what is the issue.

• 2012-05-21 10:51
  • P$xu
Total of 1005 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 1200.