Nokia 1280 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.3
7.5

> In reply to onyx @ 2015-02-23 10:50 from fs5H - click to readWhat do you mean?

• 2015-02-24 06:18
  • PGEQ

plz can someone tell me how to get to a particular contact without the conventional scroll. help plz

• 2015-02-23 10:50
  • fs5H

Secorty phon lock

• 2015-01-11 08:43
  • U@9V

In my msg counter there is 342 messages sent. In my sent items i have access to only 15 messages. What to do to see all my messages sent?? Thanks

• 2015-01-10 15:19
  • Nva0

best phone to have, extremely durable, no worries when lost and snatchers have no interests taking it, it can also be used as a blunt self defense weapon like a rock. I may never change to another phone ever.

• 2015-01-10 01:41
  • thfu

This is the phone of my late elder sister, when i got home during her wake, i immediately searched her phone and kept it with me eversince. Now, it's been almost a year since she passed away, everytime i charge the phone and read her messages before she died in the phone's inbox, it reminds me of her and the service that this phone rendered to her up to the last moment of her life. This phone may not be the most cutting edge in 2012 when we bought it and gave it to her but utility-wise, it bridged us together with bullet proof reliability and simplicity. Thank you Nokia for creating phones that would last in our hearts and minds. This one is an excellent example.

• 2015-01-09 12:57
  • v0qJ

It's a lovely tiny phone! I have been using mine for nearly 4 years now and it still works properly.

The battery is great and I usually charge my phone once a week or so. (In normal use)

And most important of all, it's so though and is not damaged easily! Whenever it falls on the ground, it simply divides into 3 parts (Battery, body and cover) and you can re-assemble it quickly in less than 10 seconds. It never breaks or become damaged when it falls...

However, it sometimes lags! It's very rare but might happen.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with this phone!

• 2014-12-29 11:21
  • av5n

The Nokia 1280 is the most unobtrusive, minimalist, civilized phone there is. I have a spare one in safe keeping if my current one is ever damaged beyond repair.

• 2014-12-22 07:33
  • p2yn

> In reply to mauli raje @ 2014-10-16 12:19 from Y}K4 - click to readWell said. I am using G3. But still having this (1280) phone.

• 2014-12-10 08:51
  • uwc2

can nokia1280 support conference call??????

• 2014-11-18 19:02
  • Mfxa

No it's not so gem-phone as compared to the legendary nokia 6510/8310.I respect the views of the user. But this is mine views and you all have to respect it.

• 2014-11-08 14:27
  • Mfx7

great and legend mobile phone in all over history. a masterpiece from nokia that never will not occur in cellphone industry.high quality/MADE IN INDIA
show hay prince in this hadset. plese price dwon in hadset.

• 2014-10-16 12:19
  • Y}K4

is this nokia 1280 phase out already? thanks.

• 2014-10-15 10:15
  • uSNU

best best best ever

• 2014-10-08 10:03
  • fuZS

• 2014-09-21 12:57
  • avDk

I am going to buy this phone. My friend use this for 2months. Is this phone is good. I want to use for this for messaging.

• 2014-09-13 04:20
  • XNHy

I lost my phone so I want it back

• 2014-09-07 15:09
  • 3sE3

I used the Nokia 1280 when I lived in China because it was the cheapest phone you could get ($10 US). I even got mugged once and the guy just laughed and handed the phone back to me. It's extremely simple, but that's what I like.

I gave mine away to a friend and regretted it when I went back to China for the second time, but subsequently found a pile of 7 in a friend's old apartment that he didn't want. This is honestly one of the best investments I've ever made in a phone (and a small investment at that).

Upon returning to the US, I was dismayed that it wouldn't work on the 850/1900 frequency band, as I absolutely love the extreme simplicity and compact styling this phone carries. The only thing I could find that is remotely similar is the Nokia 100, which I'm using now. ;)

• 2014-08-30 06:06
  • 7InZ

software

• 2014-08-19 16:42
  • t4hC
Total of 1491 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 1280.