Nokia 206 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.3
7.4

Phone memori veri low(17mb).
Update saport phone memori?
I nide 50mb extra.

• 2014-09-25 06:52
  • t1$D

There are exess applications in my set. My phone memory is full. There are 2 whatsapp 2 twitter application. I cant download application hider. While trying file format not supported appears and I cant open it. Can you help me please

• 2014-09-24 16:11
  • uwrB

• 2014-09-24 16:11
  • uwrB

> In reply to Nil @ 2014-09-18 22:44 from PEWk - click to readHow can I do it (delete preloads) ?

• 2014-09-21 13:52
  • sSMA

it is not at all good its internal space is so less we cannot use whats app much . i have deleted every thing than also message occur internal space is less. very bad

• 2014-09-21 07:14
  • rA}n

good but keypad will effect the display

• 2014-09-19 21:11
  • X0MN

> In reply to Alan @ 2014-09-17 15:24 from PUmB - click to readBtw, for people who kept bragging about how they can delete those useless preloaded apps by other means and method... good for you smart alec.

What I trying to say is phone maker should enable user to delete useless demo apps, games, video, tone etc at user own convenience rather then playing hide and seek trying to delete them. Just like the iPHONE 6 U2 music video. Many people are unhappy about this kinda useless preloaded content and have to find alternative method to delete them.

• 2014-09-19 07:30
  • KSEB

Those who think the stock apps or preloaded games cannot be deleted, I have some goos news for you, You can free upto 15 mb of internal space and delete the leftover apps provided by Nokia. It doubles up the processing and chacheing speed when the internal memory is more than 12 mb. I am using it for 8 months, and I am not disappointed at all. Its good,time saving, hardy, thrown it many times_nothing happend, user friendly.

• 2014-09-18 22:49
  • PEWk

> In reply to Alan @ 2014-09-17 15:24 from PUmB - click to readWho says you can't delete the Stock applications?

• 2014-09-18 22:44
  • PEWk

Been using this phone since april. Overall I give it a 5/10. The preloaded ringtones sounds horrible, and the preloaded demo games are useless. Both wasting memory space and slowing down the phone, and they cannot be deleted. Two apps file corrupted (Notifications and Social Accounts) after using for less then a week, connot work even after hard reset. Anyway, it doesn't really bothers me as I don't use these 2 apps. What bothers me is after using for about 2 months, the front metal casing suddenly bloted on both sides, probably due to poor worksmanship. The camera and other function, nothing special. Home screen is redundent, battery life average. As for web browser, occasionally I experienced low memory after surfing for awhile.

I find this phone not as user friendly compared to your older models. I remember Nokia used to make fairly good tough and user friendly low end phone. But, after trying out the 206, I'm kinda disappointed. Nokia, please buck up, I still wanna support your product.

• 2014-09-17 15:24
  • PUmB

Any usb cable available? I need it...

• 2014-09-17 15:07
  • XMWr

> In reply to ape @ 2014-09-06 03:30 from KgeX - click to readIs there a usb cable for this phone?

• 2014-09-17 15:04
  • XMWr

> In reply to LONELY @ 2014-03-02 08:53 from rKJn - click to readvery very bed nokia company

• 2014-09-17 08:55
  • U{d3

> In reply to vivek @ 2014-09-10 22:17 from uuGe - click to readnot enough phn memory so avoid it

• 2014-09-15 11:58
  • Khra

It is a good mobile i am ok with it

• 2014-09-13 13:43
  • T4x@

very beautiful phone it support whatsapp i like it

• 2014-09-13 09:38
  • vGeS
  • F

very smart and aveliblu phone.

• 2014-09-12 18:00
  • uun8

It's good for second or third cellphone

I love it

• 2014-09-11 23:08
  • 6w%x

The worst phone I've ever used. It can't even start up and identify the second sim,too slow...please try other phones. It's just the best way to waste money >:(

• 2014-09-11 23:06
  • u7YL

I can't get calls or text from one particular number.all others are fine this has just started happening.any one got any ideas

• 2014-09-11 10:52
  • nGrx
Total of 3009 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 206.