Nokia 206 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.3
7.4

i have some signal problem in my asha 206 dual sim.sometime their is no range.why???

• 2013-07-11 12:04
  • wMHH

Is this model can support whatsapp and what way we can download. pls suggest me .

• 2013-07-11 07:28
  • 0C4h

> In reply to Rajiv Gowri @ 2013-07-10 16:45 from utMm - click to readDear friend, this phone supports youtube video but i haven't found Opera Mini in its store. However you can download UC Browser instead.

• 2013-07-10 17:22
  • P@T6

friends any one please tell me nokia 206 mobile phone support youtube videos and oper mini

• 2013-07-10 16:45
  • utMm

Friends pls tell me this Nokia 206 is this support You tube videos and Opera mini?

• 2013-07-10 15:20
  • U{FM

Is very slow in menu, ear speaker on phone is bad, when someone calling me, i press the key for answer and have a lag for 2 second before answer.

• 2013-07-10 12:56
  • mASf

batery is very good! I love it

• 2013-07-10 11:45
  • KZ85

this phone is very nice.i love nokia 206

• 2013-07-10 10:23
  • Hkqq

Head-speekar volume very bad.

• 2013-07-10 10:12
  • upHV

> In reply to max @ 2013-07-08 23:47 from HkwE - click to readHi max,
The built-in ringtones are not loud enough for me, so I assign my own mp3 files as ringtones for sim1 and sim2 respectively.

• 2013-07-10 07:46
  • tyFu

I am planning to buy nokia 206. I want to know whether whatssap can be installed n this phone as it not available already. plz let me know.

• 2013-07-10 06:17
  • tRnj

Does this phone support whatsapp..? Somebody please tell..!

• 2013-07-10 02:13
  • vIej

> In reply to max @ 2013-07-08 23:47 from HkwE - click to readHi Max, maybe i can give you some info about volume. First you go to menu - setting- tones- ringing volume. Another way we can use left or righ selection key to be the volume button ( Menu- Setting- My shortcuts- then we can choose volume to be on the left/right selection key or on the navigation key), sorry my english is not good.
I use this mobile phone few months already, i do not face any problem, at the beginning its price is usd68 but now its about usd60 only.
It is my lovely secondary phone (thin & light weight) it'll be better if it comes with flashlight. We can download torch from Store but its not so good as the build in flashlight.
Thank you again to Nokia !

• 2013-07-09 16:05
  • 9Cj9

> In reply to nagvaishnavi @ 2013-06-30 15:29 from t1$E - click to readmany thanks, brother..

• 2013-07-09 15:35
  • tA$7

i like this phone but wifi 3g not available so ihave some problem

• 2013-07-09 15:06
  • 7tVH

> In reply to localhyd @ 2012-11-27 20:38 from rK9b - click to readi like this phone very much

• 2013-07-09 13:38
  • Mf5j

Very fast net. And battery is awosme.

• 2013-07-09 10:54
  • t1$B

Hi, I bought a Nokia 206 phone and it works great but I have found out the volume for the ringtone to be very low. Is there a problem with my phone only or with others as well

• 2013-07-08 23:47
  • HkwE

I bought this dual sim handset since Feb. '13 . It does not have wifi, 3G and usb port . But it supports multi lingual (read & write), Battery is OK ! for normal use it lasts 2 to 3 days, voice quality is also good, keypad is easy to type. Phone has xpress browser , so internet speed is no problem ! One more point i've just got from store : it is Line ! its unbelieveable that this dual sim (Nokia 206) supports LINE ! now i can share pictures, sms via Line. Many thanks to Nokia for connecting people :) but next time if you release bigger screen qwerty phone , i will go for it. Many people prefere big screen handphone at the present because of comfortable by reading news and typing and sharing photos :))

• 2013-07-08 20:51
  • PWar

> In reply to Kick @ 2013-07-04 07:10 from b%L6 - click to readThis phone‌ is a good one. It is dual sim‌ & dual standby (plus optional dual sim).It does not have wifi, 3G, LED flash and usb‌ port. But its signal
Strengh is good‌ (no voice leakage), for normal use its battery can lasts for two or three days (without using Internet), we can read news in English or local language because this phone support‌s multi‌ lingual‌ (reading & writting). This phone has xpress browser so its Internet speed in fast enough (no need to use opera mini)..
Its numeric keypad is comfortable to type, its price is affordable.
But I would like to suggest to Nokia to release bigger screen size for the next model of Nokia feature phones (qwerty+2,8" or qwerty+3")

• 2013-07-08 18:41
  • PWar
Total of 3215 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 206.