Nokia 206 - user opinions and reviews

7.7
7.3
7.4

> In reply to Bal @ 2013-06-22 19:05 from uNVC - click to readHi Bal,

Yes, it does support Whatsapp.

Music player is OK. You can browse your library from artists/albums/genres. You can't browse from folders though, so you'll have to have your ID3 tags filled in correctly.

You can have the music player running in background if you want to do something else on your phone. When you receive or make a call, the music is automatically paused, and automatically played when the call is finished.

I tried playing some mp3 files, sound quality is fine. The volume is also loud enough, I played my music at volume 5 over 10 in a noisy environment with traditional earphones (not in-ear headphones). Played at 10/10, it killed my ears.

Hope that helps.

• 2013-06-23 12:05

Which is Good 206 or Sony Ericson K750i? Tnx

• 2013-06-23 08:17
  • t7Xk

My signal keeps disappearing, and fails to send messages settings are ok Single sim, help.

• 2013-06-23 03:05
  • s3KA

> In reply to Nono @ 2013-06-21 22:46 from 34NB - click to readHow is the music player of 206? Is it good enough or not. Does it suport whatqapp?

• 2013-06-22 19:05
  • uNVC
  • Zakari Ayuba Zambuk
  • Rating0

This phone is really a good phone and its an economical phone

• 2013-06-22 16:54
  • fsVb

Hi the phone is okay. I will post a review of this phone. The spaces surrounding the keypad gather lots of dust. The memory Card is not Hot Swappable although it place on the side cauze base on the manual you should switched it off before removing. The Log is under the Contacts which is so annoying. It doesn't support Proxy and Port when connecting on the net. The Photo Browser has a limit of 1000. The sound output is good on EP. But the loudspeaker is muffled. The Alarm Clock supports up to 10 slots. The Video Recording is poor. The Captured Photo is acceptable if you used it on Well Lit Areas. The Phone Hangs and Restarts oftenly due for being low Memory Phone(the Ram is 1MB user available). It has built in Data Counter App for me it's good. The Battery Back Up is okay. The rest is still Old School Nokia Phone.

• 2013-06-22 13:56
  • t7Xk

which one is best Nokia 205 or 206

• 2013-06-22 12:35
  • t}vW

MMS failing to send, and some messages

• 2013-06-22 09:16
  • d$Yc

bought nokia 206 for my dad but now im keeping it myself. :D awesome phone. Superb look and very comfortable in hands. Easy to use and black one looks classy. Nokia is the best and this phone is best to go for if you are not looking for QWERTY. If looking for qwerty,go for nokia asha 205 and if touch go for asha 501 or the ultimate one lumia series smartphones. Nokia rocks!

• 2013-06-22 08:04
  • YT8j

Whatss aap is available on nokia 206 and its available for all nokia phones running on s40 os and have a resolution of 240x320..u firstly dwnld uc browser and visit its aap store(there is ashortcut..aap store is present on the right side from the top..if u use uc browser then u will know) ..its available there....

• 2013-06-22 02:59
  • U{nm

Wonderful phone, easy to use why people complain whatsapp works fine. So easy best one i have had yet, keypad is Awsum to use out of any Nokia I owned. Blind texting is a breeze Over and out.

• 2013-06-22 02:35
  • s3KM

One thing you cannot change (and that's too bad), is the timeout before the phone keyboard locks itself: 1 min.

You can assign any shortcut key of your choice to lock the keyboard though.

• 2013-06-21 22:54
  • 34NB

Something I might add: even if the phone don't have the drafts functionality (at least I have not found it), the SMS you are currently writing is saved if you quit the writing before sending the message. When you'll go back to the SMS editor, your text will be there.

• 2013-06-21 22:49

> In reply to Bal @ 2013-06-21 20:26 from uNVD - click to readHi Bal,

What do you mean by screensaver?

I didn't test much the call functionality, so I won't promise the sound quality is perfect. From the couple calls I made, it seemed fine enough for me. I'll let you know when I will have done more calls.

• 2013-06-21 22:46

> In reply to nomi @ 2013-06-21 18:08 from KIRx - click to readHi nomi,

Yes I agree with you. Changing the theme changes the menus icons and the menus wallpaper, but not the home screen wallpaper.
But you can change it manually by going into Settings->Display->Wallpaper.

• 2013-06-21 22:41

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-06-21 18:04 from 7qB3 - click to readHi vijay,

I tried to set the wallpaper as a .swf file, and it didn't work (message is "Unable to select. File type unusable"). But you can change the wallpaper with any .png file you like.

I don't think you can use the phone as a modem via the bluetooth. I didn't find any option relative to that. Unfortunately, I don't have an Internet package with my phone, so I won't be able to really test it in the end even if someone found a way to do it.

Hope that helps.

• 2013-06-21 21:16
  • 34NB

> In reply to aaq @ 2013-06-21 18:18 from IWTx - click to readIt does not support WhatsApp application..

• 2013-06-21 20:54
  • ftVg

• 2013-06-21 20:53
  • ftVg

> In reply to Nono @ 2013-06-21 14:41 from g5kL - click to readCan i use screensaver? Let me know abt the sount quajty of this ph.

• 2013-06-21 20:26
  • uNVD

I want to buy this mobile and i want to know whether this mobile is compatible with whatsapp?

• 2013-06-21 18:18
  • IWTx
Total of 3142 user reviews and opinions for Nokia 206.